+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
TLOU said:
Can someone confirm this?
i have heard something similar. not 100% sure. may be some one else can help you out in a better way.

my quick question.
i am a master graduate from ontario university. i checked my score on crs tool. it shows me that i have 413 points. however, i have also heard that some times points can rise or fall inside mycic account. as i am not sure at the moment what should i do. would you guys recommend me to apply for express entry?
thanks

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
TLOU said:
Can someone confirm this?
Your EE profile gets locked after you accept your ITA.
It's 100% confirmed since I have accepted my ITA and my profile is still active. It was about to expire on 24th Dec. i.e. yesterday.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
pangolin said:
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I have got a question regarding OINP.
I am a December 2015 applicant. Recently I've got my nomination and ITA on December 22. My old IELTS expires on January 10, so I've retaken the test and updated the information in my EE profile after nomination, but before ITA. My CRS score has dropped slightly because of new IELTS results, but it is still over 400.
Should I inform OINP about my new IELTS now, before submitting my e-APR?
A question happened to me that why you have updated your test score considering it was not better than the previous scores? Still, it is not January 10th and you could have waited till January 10th to update it? I would think since you score is still above 400, you were not worried to update. What would happen if someone knows that his score is going to drop below 400 with new IELTS scores? Is it mandatory to have a valid test results even after receiving ITA?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nad86 said:
A question happened to me that why you have updated your test score considering it was not better than the previous scores? Still, it is not January 10th and you could have waited till January 10th to update it? I would think since you score is still above 400, you were not worried to update. What would happen if someone knows that his score is going to drop below 400 with new IELTS scores? Is it mandatory to have a valid test results even after receiving ITA?
IELTS results should be valid on the day you submit your e-APR. If it expires after submission, then no need to worry.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Nad86 said:
This is what happened to me. IELTS is expiring on 10th Jan 2017, and my new IELTS brought my score below 400. I already received OINP Nomination and ITA. Planning to upload all of my documents before 10th January. I am just waiting for my PCCs to come through as soon as possible.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello.

Actually I would like to apply under FSWP after receiving the PT NOI. One issue that made me really confused is that, CIC states that for FSWP, the applicant is required to have at least one year work experience in the last 10 years. Also, it is very important in terms of CRS point to have 3 years of work experience rather than 1 or 2 years. However, the criteria for OINP is different which says the applicant must have at least 1 year work experience in the last 5 years. First of all, why are they different? I suppose they have to follow the same regulations.

In this situation, the applicant claims points for 3 years of work experience to get the highest score. Does the applicant need to submit the reference letters for all these three years to Ontario after getting PT? or just submitting the reference letter for just the required one year would suffice?

Thanks.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
When there is a part time work experience in which, the number of hours per week was flexible and changing, how do I have to include that in my profile? Because it asks for the number of hours per week.

How the NOC which is mentioned in the application can be assessed by the officers? What important factors do they consider?

Sorry for so many questions. I would appreciate if someone can help me with these. Thanks.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Hi Guys,

Need your help here. I have OINP certificate of PNP CEC (600 additional points) and my total score is 1067. I received an ITA but later realized that my foreign experience that I submitted was July 2011 to July 2012 but originally it is sept. 2011 to July 2012. If I Update it now is this going to affect my application ..?

appreciate your suggestions

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
sushsmart15 said:
Your EE profile gets locked after you accept your ITA.
It's 100% confirmed since I have accepted my ITA and my profile is still active. It was about to expire on 24th Dec. i.e. yesterday.
When you say accept ITA, do you mean uploading all the requested documents i the ITA?

pangolin

Dec 24, 2016
Nad86 said:
IELTS must be valid on the date you submit e-APR. I can't do that before the 10th of January because of my medicals.

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Hi Raj and senior members,

Need some expert advice.

I got the ITA last week. So I went to passport Seva Kendra yesterday for PCC. And came to know that there has been a change in rule from yesterday itself, that if your passport has a different address than your current address you cannot get the PCC done in that location. I am from Surat, Gujarat and I currently stay in Bangalore, Karnataka. So I cannot get my PCC done in Bangalore.

Now the issue here is that my passport has the address of the location where I was staying previously(lets say Location A). And 3 years back we moved to another location in Surat itself(lets say Location B). So I believe now I have to first change the address on my passport to that of Location B. But if I do that my passport number will change. Can i change the passport number in EE profile? Would this cause any issues in processing the visa application? What needs to be done to let the CIC know of the changes in my passport?

Please guide me on what can be done to process this smoothly.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
harshilsm said:
Hi Raj and senior members,

Need some expert advice.

I got the ITA last week. So I went to passport Seva Kendra yesterday for PCC. And came to know that there has been a change in rule from yesterday itself, that if your passport has a different address than your current address you cannot get the PCC done in that location. I am from Surat, Gujarat and I currently stay in Bangalore, Karnataka. So I cannot get my PCC done in Bangalore.

Now the issue here is that my passport has the address of the location where I was staying previously(lets say Location A). And 3 years back we moved to another location in Surat itself(lets say Location B). So I believe now I have to first change the address on my passport to that of Location B. But if I do that my passport number will change. Can i change the passport number in EE profile? Would this cause any issues in processing the visa application? What needs to be done to let the CIC know of the changes in my passport?

Please guide me on what can be done to process this smoothly.
Please visit the nearest B location passport seva kendra and will be resolved without changing your passport number and get the PCC.

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
kalpan said:
Please visit the nearest B location passport seva kendra and will be resolved without changing your passport number and get the PCC.
Thanks Kalyan!

A question though, wouldn't they come to my house (location A, which does not even exist now)for verification?? What if they mismatch in address on form and the passport??

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Generally, within one working day they issue your PCC. If you visit in the morning and afternoon ur PCC will be ready for pick up. They will check everything from their end whether any cases or FIR's on ur name by entering ur DOB, FIRST, LAST NAME, etc..... If everything is fine, by afternoon pick up ur PCC and they will stamp on ur passport.