+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
kapilarora said:
Hi g126 & Kar1205,

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you for receiving your Nomination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one query- Did you received any e-mail regarding your Nomination (just like AOR & ADR) or the CRS points were directly added to your EE profile and you checked your EE profile??

EE Profile Created: 11- Jan 2016 | Application sent: 03- March | AOR: 21-Aug | ADR: 10- Nov | Nomination: Waitinggg.....
Hi kapilarora,

I've received my nomination today... This is what the email said:
"
Title:
You have a new message in your account for application: E000XXXXXX

Body:
This message is intended for the owner of the following e-mail address: emailaddress@gmail.com. If this message does not concern you, please delete it.

You have either received a new message concerning Online Application <$applicationReferenceNumber/$>, or the status of this Online Application has changed. You will need to log in to the IRCC Portal to view this update.
"
Then when I logged in to the website, I had this on my message:
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjYpr5A4NS0FgP8Blb90HecI-tSbmw

Then I accepted...

Yours should be coming soon as my dates are very similar to yours ...

Good luck

Cheers
Daniel de Sousa

Dec 15, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am writing this with utmost sorrow. I received my OINP nomination couple of days ago. The bad news is that my express entry profile was flagged as ineligible due to expiration of language test results. I did update my express entry profile with my new language test score which IELTS speaking7 ,listening 7, Writing 7.5 and reading 8.5. I took this test way back in february 2016.

I have created a new express entry profile which generated a EE profile new number.
My humble question is that is there any possible way to link my provincial nomination to my new express entry profile number.

Any help or direction is deeply appreciated. I am really sorry if I sound stupid.. at this point of time I am really desperate.. Please help :'(

Regards
Maher

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maherreiner12345 said:
Hello everyone,

I am writing this with utmost sorrow. I received my OINP nomination couple of days ago. The bad news is that my express entry profile was flagged as ineligible due to expiration of language test results. I did update my express entry profile with my new language test score which IELTS speaking7 ,listening 7, Writing 7.5 and reading 8.5. I took this test way back in february 2016.

I have created a new express entry profile which generated a EE profile new number.
My humble question is that is there any possible way to link my provincial nomination to my new express entry profile number.

Any help or direction is deeply appreciated. I am really sorry if I sound stupid.. at this point of time I am really desperate.. Please help :'(

Regards
Maher
Your profile must have expired because it got more than 12 months old. The validity of your EE profile is 12 months.

There is nothing to worry about here -

Create a new EE profile, mention "YES" to the question "Have you been nominated by a province" and submit the EE profile number and the job seeker validation code to OINP. They will transfer the nomination to the new profile.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi All,

I am a March 16 OINP applicant , received ADR on 12th November and no nomination yet. If there is a thread for March applicants please share. Is there any March 2016 applicant in the forum who has not received his/her nomination yet. Also any idea when we could be nominated, Christmas holidays are just ten days away!!!.

Pavan
March thread -->

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t407514.0.html

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
dansousa said:
Hi @pxyarala,

I'm a March(received 11/03/2016) applicant as well. Last month I've been asked twice to send some extra documents and earlier today I received my nomination. So if they haven't contacted you yet, your nomination should be coming soon.

Cheers
Hi Daniel,

Congratulation on your nomination. Hope you are getting ready with your documents for e-APR now. I hope I receive my nomination before Christmas holidays begin. Hope I can keep in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys.

I have recently received my ielts score and my CRS score is now 401. Does anyone know that if I can have a chance in getting the notification of interest from Ontario as soon as they reopen the Human Capital Priorities Stream? I am currently living on Ontario.

Thanks.

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj & all,

I got my nomination on 15.12.2016 and today I received ITA from CIC. I am really thankful to you all, especially to Raj, for guiding me through this whole process. Wish u all, best of luck for your future endeavors. Thanks again

Harish Kumar

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nad86 said:
Hello Guys.

I have recently received my ielts score and my CRS score is now 401. Does anyone know that if I can have a chance in getting the notification of interest from Ontario as soon as they reopen the Human Capital Priorities Stream? I am currently living on Ontario.

Thanks.
Yes, once they resume the program and if the selection criteria remains the same, you will likely receive a PT NOI.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshshrma119 said:
Hi Raj & all,

I got my nomination on 15.12.2016 and today I received ITA from CIC. I am really thankful to you all, especially to Raj, for guiding me through this whole process. Wish u all, best of luck for your future endeavors. Thanks again

Harish Kumar
Congratulations!

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, once they resume the program and if the selection criteria remains the same, you will likely receive a PT NOI.
One issue that I am concerned of is that, Next September I will be 31 years old and my CRS score will drop to 396. Also in May 2017, the five years in which I have one year work experience will finish. I have noticed that OINP requires that the score should be maintained for the whole process of nomination and also after nomination. Do you think that I have a chance to get everything done before my score drop? Really confusing situation !!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nad86 said:
One issue that I am concerned of is that, Next September I will be 31 years old and my CRS score will drop to 396. Also in May 2017, the five years in which I have one year work experience will finish. I have noticed that OINP requires that the score should be maintained for the whole process of nomination and also after nomination. Do you think that I have a chance to get everything done before my score drop? Really confusing situation !!
Well, I cannot talk anything about the processing times of OINP. Some people get nominated early and for some, it takes ages. Once you get a PT NOI, drop in points because of age doesn't affect your application. About the work experience, you should have at least one year of work experience within the past 5 years from the date of PT NOI. So, if you get a PT NOI from OINP before May XX, 2017, this will not affect you either.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nad86 said:
Well, I cannot talk anything about the processing times of OINP. Some people get nominated early and for some, it takes ages. Once you get a PT NOI, drop in points because of age doesn't affect your application. About the work experience, you should have at least one year of work experience within the past 5 years from the date of PT NOI. So, if you get a PT NOI from OINP before May XX, 2017, this will not affect you either.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Sounds good. This is the text exactly copied from this stream guide:

You must maintain a minimum score of 400 points on the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) through the Ontario processing stage and your Application for Permanent Residence to IRCC.
You should be aware that changes in personal circumstance can affect your CRS score. These include:
 Marriage or common-law relationships;
 Change in English or French language levels following revised testing; and
 Work experience falling out of the eligibility period for the Canadian Experience Class (i.e., no longer having one year of Canadian work within the last three).
It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee application. If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by IRCC.

Do you mean that, when I open a profile now in EE, the current age is going to be considered and the score will not change for example in the next year? Effect of the age is not very clear for me. I suppose that every year from now, there should be a drop by 5 points. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks for your help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nad86 said:
Sounds good. This is the text exactly copied from this stream guide:

You must maintain a minimum score of 400 points on the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) through the Ontario processing stage and your Application for Permanent Residence to IRCC.
You should be aware that changes in personal circumstance can affect your CRS score. These include:
 Marriage or common-law relationships;
 Change in English or French language levels following revised testing; and
 Work experience falling out of the eligibility period for the Canadian Experience Class (i.e., no longer having one year of Canadian work within the last three).
It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee application. If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by IRCC.

Do you mean that, when I open a profile now in EE, the current age is going to be considered and the score will not change for example in the next year? Effect of the age is not very clear for me. I suppose that every year from now, there should be a drop by 5 points. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks for your help.
Yes, I see the points in the guide. However, there is a public policy that is applied by both IRCC and OINP with regard to age.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp

This is how it works -

1) Points drop because of age AFTER you receive your PT NOI will not affect your nomination application.
2) Points drop because of age AFTER you receive ITA will not affect your PR application.