+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Raj,
I seem to remember that you once discussed spouse work experience. Some other members mentioned it as well. What I have understood from these discussions is that it's better to leave out spouse's work experience in EE profile and include it only in e-APR. Did i understand correctly?
Does it mean that I should reply "No" to the question on EE profile where it asks about spouse's work experience?

Kindly help me understand so that if required I can remove this info prior to nomination.

Thanks

Feb 28, 2016
Dear friends!

I would like to inform you with all my happiness that today I have received the nomination email from OINP.

This indeed has been a very helpful forum for me at all the steps.

Thanks for all the support.

Now, can anyone guide me towards the next steps (hopefully as elaborate as this forum was!)

Regards
Abbas Ali

[size=8pt][size=8pt]My timeline:
PT-NOI : 17 Dec 2015
Docs Sent : 08 Jan 2016
AOR Recd : 04 Jul 2016 (with File #)
ADR (1) : 01 Sep 2016 (Docs sent 01 Sep 2016)
AOR (ADR 1) : 14 Nov 2016
ADR (2) : 14 Nov 2016 (Docs sent 28 Nov 2016)
Nomination : 17 Dec 2016

A one full 365-day period since PT-NOI to Nomination.
[/size][/size]

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
I wonder, what does OINP look in a Profile before sending PT's to people over CRS 400. Do the screen the NOC, or Language Scores or something else.? There must be something.

zackmoody

Dec 18, 2016
Hi Guys

I am waiting for OINP to reopen again for 2017 intake for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. I have a doubt regarding proof of funds.

I am the principal applicant where as my wife will be the accompanying spouse member.

I need to show around 9 lakhs indian rupees if i get PT notification from ontario.

I have about half of the money in my account in india ,whereas, the other half is in a account owned solely by my wife in the form of 2 FDs and remaining as cash.

My question is, Is it it ok to show funds in my spouse's account in the form of cash or FD's on her name or do i need to add my name in that account as a joint account holder for OINP application.

Thank You

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zackmoody said:
Hi Guys

I am waiting for OINP to reopen again for 2017 intake for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. I have a doubt regarding proof of funds.

I am the principal applicant where as my wife will be the accompanying spouse member.

I need to show around 9 lakhs indian rupees if i get PT notification from ontario.

I have about half of the money in my account in india ,whereas, the other half is in a account owned solely by my wife in the form of 2 FDs and remaining as cash.

My question is, Is it it ok to show funds in my spouse's account in the form of cash or FD's on her name or do i need to add my name in that account as a joint account holder for OINP application.

Thank You
If she is accompanying you then yes. However that cash part is tricky. Check for the ways to proove funds on this forum.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I am just beginning to start my Post-ITA ( though I am yet to receive my ITA , hopefully in December ). I have a question on the Police Clearance certificate. CIC website says that you need to obtain the PCC from all territories where you have lived more than six months. I am now in Mumbai since the last 3 and half years and passport address shows my current residential address in Mumbai. Previous to this I was in Hyderabad. Now since I have to apply for PCC from Mumbai I will only get PCC from here. Do I have to apply for a PCC from Hyderabad also?. Also will they entertain my request since my passport district is Mumbai. Please help me get this clarified.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

zackmoody

Dec 18, 2016
Hi guys

i am creating my express entry profile for the first time. Me and my wife have appeared in the ielts general exam. But my wife fell sick and she could only appear in the ielts speaking test and could not take the Listening, Reading Writing Exam. As a result her ielts test report card has AB (Abscent) written as the score for all three sections namely Listening, Reading and Writing, whereas , she got 6.5 in the speaking test. So, in the ielts test report she has 1.5 overall band with 6.5 in speaking whereas in Listening, Reading and Writing she has AB written.

Now, when i am creating express entry profile can i use her ielts score. And if i do use her ielts score should i select <3 for each of her Listening, Reading and Writing sections as AB is not an option there. Or I cant use this ielts result and she will have to take up the test again.

If i do use her result i can get 3 points and my total CRS score will become 452 else it will be 449 considering I use my ielts score only.

She wont be able to appear in ielts exam anytime soon becaus of her health and I am not in a position to increase my score aswell.

So, kindly advise can i use her ielts result or not in my express entry profile.

Thank you

Rabia_y2k

Nov 8, 2016
Hello Raj,

Really appreciate your continued effort and valuable contribution to this forum.

Please answer my below query. I understand that currently OINP is on freeze. Does this mean that no Notification of Interest are being sent out to CIC EE candidates? I read some post about people getting NOI and that the freeze does not apply to all. I will be creating my EE profile in this week amd wish to know about my chances of getting OINP NOI. My CRS points are 425.

Could you please share information on the OINP freeze and timelines of possible lift of the same

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia_y2k said:
Hello Raj,

Really appreciate your continued effort and valuable contribution to this forum.

Please answer my below query. I understand that currently OINP is on freeze. Does this mean that no Notification of Interest are being sent out to CIC EE candidates? I read some post about people getting NOI and that the freeze does not apply to all. I will be creating my EE profile in this week amd wish to know about my chances of getting OINP NOI. My CRS points are 425.

Could you please share information on the OINP freeze and timelines of possible lift of the same
At the moment their Human priorities stream is closed (no PT NOI there). However the French stream is still opened. Thats why you can still see few people getting notification.
When they open and if they do not change the rules, you shall get your PT.

redseason

Dec 4, 2016
Dear Mr. Rajkamal,

Thank you for the information.

Can you please guide me on the following issue?

I am currently in Canada and have an agent in India who has been working on my PR application. I recently received my PNP nomination from Ontario. I was unemployed during the PNP process and stated that on my application, and got a job a month ago (before the results came out). The contract is only until December. I had consequently asked my agent to update the application with my job details, but the agent said that since I don't have a reference letter yet, I should wait and add only later. I do want to add my job details after the result to both my application (without any letter) and my job bank account, although my agent suggests otherwise.

I haven't also been able to find an appropriate NOC category for my job. Will adding this information now affect my application or status in any way, can onip be withdrawn?

Thank you,

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I already got my additional 600 points from OINP. Can I decline an ITA and still be in the pool for another ITA at a later time? It's just the PCCs (Police Clearance Certificate) are taking a long time to process and I will travel maybe after a potential ITA. I might need another PCC from that country too as I read that even if you are stayed in another country for 1 day, they can be finicky.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
TLOU said:
I already got my additional 600 points from OINP. Can I decline an ITA and still be in the pool for another ITA at a later time? It's just the PCCs (Police Clearance Certificate) are taking a long time to process and I will travel maybe after a potential ITA. I might need another PCC from that country too as I read that even if you are stayed in another country for 1 day, they can be finicky.
Now you get 90 days to submit your eAPR after receiving ITA. I believe this time period is sufficient to obtain PCCs from different countries. So I do not see any reason to decline ITA.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redseason said:
Dear Mr. Rajkamal,

Thank you for the information.

Can you please guide me on the following issue?

I am currently in Canada and have an agent in India who has been working on my PR application. I recently received my PNP nomination from Ontario. I was unemployed during the PNP process and stated that on my application, and got a job a month ago (before the results came out). The contract is only until December. I had consequently asked my agent to update the application with my job details, but the agent said that since I don't have a reference letter yet, I should wait and add only later. I do want to add my job details after the result to both my application (without any letter) and my job bank account, although my agent suggests otherwise.

I haven't also been able to find an appropriate NOC category for my job. Will adding this information now affect my application or status in any way, can onip be withdrawn?

Thank you,
It has no sense to add it there now. you will add this later in your personal history on the federal level. But you should never the less inform Ontario.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi Guys.

I know my question is a bit weird and would be grateful if somebody can clarify me. I was born in September 1986. Am I considered 30 years old now or 31 in the express entry system? Since age 31 has 5 CRS scores lower which can drop my score to 396 and I will lose my chance of receiving PT NOI. Thanks.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Nad86 said:
Hi Guys.

I know my question is a bit weird and would be grateful if somebody can clarify me. I was born in September 1986. Am I considered 30 years old now or 31 in the express entry system? Since age 31 has 5 CRS scores lower which can drop my score to 396 and I will lose my chance of receiving PT NOI. Thanks.
You are 30 until your 31st birthday. So you're good.