+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, I see the points in the guide. However, there is a public policy that is applied by both IRCC and OINP with regard to age.

This is how it works -

1) Points drop because of age AFTER you receive your PT NOI will not affect your nomination application.
2) Points drop because of age AFTER you receive ITA will not affect your PR application.
Thanks for the link. That would be great. Actually I am married and both me and my wife can be the principle applicant. However, when I calculated the CRS scores, I found that the only way to be above 400 is to put my name as the principle applicant. My wife is going to take another ielts test. If she gets a bit better mark, she can open EE profile as principle applicant and then we can get the score 460 which can potentially lead to ITA directly. What would happen if the marks get worse this time? Am I required to update her scores in my profile? This can drop the score below 400. In another words, is it necessary to report the most recent English test results or we are free to choose which test results to report. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nad86 said:
Thanks for the link. That would be great. Actually I am married and both me and my wife can be the principle applicant. However, when I calculated the CRS scores, I found that the only way to be above 400 is to put my name as the principle applicant. My wife is going to take another ielts test. If she gets a bit better mark, she can open EE profile as principle applicant and then we can get the score 460 which can potentially lead to ITA directly. What would happen if the marks get worse this time? Am I required to update her scores in my profile? This can drop the score below 400. In another words, is it necessary to report the most recent English test results or we are free to choose which test results to report. Thanks.
No, you do not have to report the results of the latest test. Test scores that are valid (irrespective of whether it is recent or not) would suffice.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, you do not have to report the results of the latest test. Test scores that are valid (irrespective of whether it is recent or not) would suffice.
Thanks Raj. You have been a great help. Though I will go for opening an EE profile hoping that the stream reopens soon.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Do you have any idea why FSW in OINP is considered as having 1 year of work experience in last 5 years which differs from what CIC states on the website as having 1 year of experience in the last 10 years?

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
dansousa said:
Hi @pxyarala,

I'm a March(received 11/03/2016) applicant as well. Last month I've been asked twice to send some extra documents and earlier today I received my nomination. So if they haven't contacted you yet, your nomination should be coming soon.

Cheers
Hi Daniel,

Just as you said your words came true. I got my OINP nomination yesterday night. I want to Thank Raj for the detailed guide that helped me to file a fool proof application. More than that he was always available to help with the queries of mine and all my other colleagues.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
pxyarala said:
Hi Daniel,

Just as you said your words came true. I got my OINP nomination yesterday night. I want to Thank Raj for the detailed guide that helped me to file a fool proof application. More than that he was always available to help with the queries of mine and all my other colleagues.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Congo....Is OINP got open??

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I got my OINP nomination yesterday night!!!!.

Through this message I want to earnestly thank you for preparing the detailed OINP application guide and helping many applicants like me in filing a fool proof application and in helping answering all our queries. I wish you get your PR application approved very soon.

I wanted to know if there would a CIC draw in the next 15 days?.

Thanks a lot again,

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

I got my OINP nomination yesterday night!!!!.

Congratulations! Finally, nomination !

Through this message I want to earnestly thank you for the preparing the detailed OINP application guide and helping many applicants like me in filing a fool proof application and in helping answering all our queries. I wish you get your PR application approved very soon.

Sure, glad to help! Thank you for the good wishes!

I wanted to know if there would a CIC draw in the next 15 days?.

You might receive your ITA today -

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on December 16, 2016 and ending on December 17, 2016 is 1,936.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

Thanks and lot again,

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
[/color][/b]

Thanks and lot again,

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

Hi Raj,

I have not accepted the nomination yet as there is 30 days time. Would it be better to accept the nomination now and receive the ITA today as you said. My 90 day period will start immediately. On the other hand if I delay I may get additional 15 days between nomination and ITA to prepare my documents for e-APR.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

I have not accepted the nomination yet as there is 30 days time. Would it be better to accept the nomination now and receive the ITA today as you said. My 90 day period will start immediately. On the other hand if I delay I may get additional 15 days between nomination and ITA to prepare my documents for e-APR.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
It is the end of the year and there might not be a draw till Jan (speculation) considering the holiday season and all. Its up to you. You still get 90 days to submit your documents.

What makes you think you might need more than 90 days to submit your documents? Do you have multiple PCCs from other countries that you have to collect?

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is the end of the year and there might not be a draw till Jan (speculation) considering the holiday season and all. Its up to you. You still get 90 days to submit your documents.

What makes you think you might need more than 90 days to submit your documents? Do you have multiple PCCs from other countries that you have to collect?
Hi Raj,

I was just trying to buy more time wanted to use the time between nomination and ITA to get started. I think there was a draw yesterday already. I have only one PCC to apply for. But getting the reference letters from all employers will take time as what I sent to OINP are 6 months old.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

I was just trying to buy more time wanted to use the time between nomination and ITA to get started. I think there was a draw yesterday already. I have only one PCC to apply for. But getting the reference letters from all employers will take time as what I sent to OINP are 6 months old.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Okay.

If your latest employment is > 3 years old and you get more than 67/100 points on the FSW points grid considering the current employment alone, then, you can remove all the other work experience from the work history section (and retain it only in the personal history section of the e-APR). This way, you will have to submit documents only for your current employment.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay.

If your latest employment is > 3 years old and you get more than 67/100 points on the FSW points grid considering the current employment alone, then, you can remove all the other work experience from the work history section (and retain it only in the personal history section of the e-APR). This way, you will have to submit documents only for your current employment.
Hi Raj,

Yes my current employment is more than 3 years old but I am not sure if I get >67/100 points just by this job alone. Anyway I think I will accept the nomination and get started. But as I said there was already a draw yesterday for 1936 candidates. I guess the next draw will be in Jan 2017 first week then.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

advsurekha

Dec 17, 2016
Hi All,

Firstly I must appreciate rajkamalmohanram for taking all the efforts in providing a detailed guide for OINP EE.

I am an advocate and I would like to know if there are any lawyers in this forum (NOC - 4112). My CRS score is 437. My EE profile was made in Dec 2016. Does anyone in this forum know anyone with NOC code 4112 who have immigrated to Canada?

Regards

SB