+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hey Guys,

I have couple of questions:

1. Recently I received additional document request from OINP which i replied in a week. Then I got the message saying "
Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment." What does this mean?

2. My CIC profile will expire on 7 feb 2017. Now considering OINP timelines I am afraid that I may receive nomination by end of Jan 2017 which may leave me with no time to appear for the next CIC draw. What should I do? Should I withdraw my profile now and create a new profile then inform OINP or wait until expiry?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
dhruvmehtani said:
Hey Guys,

I have couple of questions:

1. Recently I received additional document request from OINP which i replied in a week. Then I got the message saying "
Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment." What does this mean?

2. My CIC profile will expire on 7 feb 2017. Now considering OINP timelines I am afraid that I may receive nomination by end of Jan 2017 which may leave me with no time to appear for the next CIC draw. What should I do? Should I withdraw my profile now and create a new profile then inform OINP or wait until expiry?
My EE profile expires at the same time as yours! From what I read here, just let it expire and then recreate a new profile. Then notify OINP via email of the new profile.

1. It means that they successfully received the documents you sent to them. Althoigh I wonder how long did it take them to send you this acknowledgement? I sent mine as well but have yet to get an acknowledgement email like yours.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
TLOU said:
My EE profile expires at the same time as yours! From what I read here, just let it expire and then recreate a new profile. Then notify OINP via email of the new profile.

1. It means that they successfully received the documents you sent to them. Althoigh I wonder how long did it take them to send you this acknowledgement? I sent mine as well but have yet to get an acknowledgement email like yours.
Letting it expire increases the chances of wasting additional 600 points (if I get them). So I need to figure out a solution for it.

It took them 8 months to send AOR

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
dhruvmehtani said:
Letting it expire increases the chances of wasting additional 600 points (if I get them). So I need to figure out a solution for it.

It took them 8 months to send AOR
Thing is, if you recreate a new profile before it expires, you will have to withdraw your current profile which is connected to your application with OINP. Maybe someone can shed some more light into this cause I am in the same boat here.

Btw I finally got acknowledgement for my ADR. Took them about 1 day to send it. Now the final wait for nomination begins...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

Thanks for the reply. In the level of education field I had already mentioned it as "Master's Degree" when I created my EE Profile. In that case I guess I do not have to do anything.

Are there any other fields that IRCC needs updation?. Also I deleted the IRCC email by mistake. Would it be possible to forward me that email for my reference at pavankyarala@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Correct. This change might affect people with a Canadian credential OR people who had chosen "2 or more degrees". If you have mentioned your Masters alone, this change doesn't affect you.

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
For medicals in Chennai Apollo Hospitals,
Anyone having idea about the process? I haven't got ITA yet, but want to book my medical check-up. Called them for getting an appointment, but said that I should be having IM number. I am not sure, what was he referring to and he said that if I don't have the IM number, I need to contact the IRCC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kar1205 said:
For medicals in Chennai Apollo Hospitals,
Anyone having idea about the process? I haven't got ITA yet, but want to book my medical check-up. Called them for getting an appointment, but said that I should be having IM number. I am not sure, what was he referring to and he said that if I don't have the IM number, I need to contact the IRCC.
Left you a PM.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Correct. This change might affect people with a Canadian credential OR people who had chosen "2 or more degrees". If you have mentioned your Masters alone, this change doesn't affect you.

Hi Raj,

I have also mentioned Bachelors degree and not just Master's degree. I am not sure what I updation I have to make as nothing has changed in my case. Also I am not able to understand as to where in the EE Profile does it ask for Two or more degrees. If you have two or more degree you just enter it be it Canadian or Indian or from wherever. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

I have also mentioned Bachelors degree and not just Master's degree. I am not sure what I updation I have to make as nothing has changed in my case.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
You are awarded points only for your highest degree. This change doesn't affect you AFAIK.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You are awarded points only for your highest degree. This change doesn't affect you AFAIK.
Hi Raj,

I just modified my message while you were replying. I wanted to know where in EE profile does it ask you for two or more degree question.
I thought if you have two or more degree you just enter it in the chronological order. Am I missing something.

Pavan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

I just modified my message while you were replying. I wanted to know where in EE profile does it ask you for two or more degree question.
I thought if you have two or more degree you just enter it in the chronological order. Am I missing something.

Pavan
It used to have an option called "Two or More degrees". Now, you just have to enter both the degrees and mention their equivalency.

Check this discussion -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/two-or-more-degrees-option-gone-eapr-t461969.0.html

You can also ask someone who has actually done this after the changes were implemented.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It used to have an option called "Two or More degrees". Now, you just have to enter both the degrees and mention their equivalency.

Check this discussion -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/two-or-more-degrees-option-gone-eapr-t461969.0.html

You can also ask someone who has actually done this after the changes were implemented.
Hi Raj,

I checked my EE Profile and my points remained the same. Also upon checking my Submitted application, I found nothing changed. I hope this means I have nothing to worry.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi All,

I am a March 16 OINP applicant , received ADR on 12th November and no nomination yet. If there is a thread for March applicants please share. Is there any March 2016 applicant in the forum who has not received his/her nomination yet. Also any idea when we could be nominated, Christmas holidays are just ten days away!!!.

Pavan

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
Hi all I am new here. Since there is a temporary pause on Ontario PNP, pls advise for my profession (Marketing Manager) which provinces can I apply for? My crs score is 410 and EE profile was created only in October 2016.

dansousa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi All,

I am a March 16 OINP applicant , received ADR on 12th November and no nomination yet. If there is a thread for March applicants please share. Is there any March 2016 applicant in the forum who has not received his/her nomination yet. Also any idea when we could be nominated, Christmas holidays are just ten days away!!!.

Pavan
Hi @pxyarala,

I'm a March(received 11/03/2016) applicant as well. Last month I've been asked twice to send some extra documents and earlier today I received my nomination. So if they haven't contacted you yet, your nomination should be coming soon.

Cheers