+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello,

do i need to send the change of my address by a email or by a post by filling the below Pdf.
as i mentioned earlier i have moved from BC to Ontario in July. and i got an AOR on August 23rd.

http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf

Thanks & Regards

blebelle

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. Finally received my AOR today. Email + PDF documents stating my application will be forwarded for inspection then decision. Anyone got any idea of the time it takes between AOR and province decision ?

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, but I just couldn't help asking about ECA copy since I saw it was mentioned here and there. May I know what we should do about it as normal procedure? Many thanks.

rajkamalmohanram said:
You should order a copy of ECA to be sent to OINP directly iImediately and send the receipt to OINP via e-mail.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samzgfang said:
Sorry, but I just couldn't help asking about ECA copy since I saw it was mentioned here and there. May I know what we should do about it as normal procedure? Many thanks.
Check the January 11 update on this page -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj, thanks so much for the link. I've included an original CES ECA report in the previous application package delivered on Feb 8th and later also authorised CES to share information with OINP office. So I guess I have done what I need to do. Am I right? :)

Again, Raj thanks for providing professional consultancy for us, and as always it has been very useful and supportive. Best of luck to all of us!!!

rajkamalmohanram said:
Check the January 11 update on this page -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have created my EE profile recently and I am hoping to be noticed by Ontario. I have a CRS of 435.

Im eyeing Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Human Capital Priorities Stream

How long does it take to be given a PT? Are they on right now? Other than having a CRS of 400+, what other categories are they looking at before giving a PT?

Thanks.

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have a question, when you send your application, what do you mean by "application received"? do you recieve anything from ontario? an e-mail or a letter that prouves your application has arrived correctly? I sent my file last week (more than 9 days) but I didn't recieve anything, please tell me if something goes wrong, thanks.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I updated last week that I got my AOR. now I understand that any change in personal information should be updated ..
I got promotion after I applied for OINP and change in salary.. is that a change that OINP should know about ..?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
badz2 said:
Hi all,

I have created my EE profile recently and I am hoping to be noticed by Ontario. I have a CRS of 435.

Im eyeing Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Human Capital Priorities Stream

How long does it take to be given a PT? Are they on right now? Other than having a CRS of 400+, what other categories are they looking at before giving a PT?

Thanks.
They might resume sending PTs for HCPS in November. You can check the criteria (the current criteria) in the first post in this thread.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wiliam2701 said:
Hello everyone,
I have a question, when you send your application, what do you mean by "application received"? do you recieve anything from ontario? an e-mail or a letter that prouves your application has arrived correctly? I sent my file last week (more than 9 days) but I didn't recieve anything, please tell me if something goes wrong, thanks.
It is the date when your application reached OINP office. No, OINP doesn't notify this - This is the detail you obtain from the courier company you used to send documents.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tpurohit said:
I updated last week that I got my AOR. now I understand that any change in personal information should be updated ..
I got promotion after I applied for OINP and change in salary.. is that a change that OINP should know about ..?
Yes, please update them using the change of personal information form. E-mail this form and relevant documents to ontarionominee@ontario.ca .

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is the date when your application reached OINP office. No, OINP doesn't notify this - This is the detail you obtain from the courier company you used to send documents.
Ok thank you, so there is no way to check if my documents were correctly arrived to OINP?
and next step is to wait 6 months until they send an AOR?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wiliam2701 said:
Ok thank you, so there is no way to check if my documents were correctly arrived to OINP?
and next step is to wait 6 months until they send an AOR?
Well, the waiting time would depend on the backlog. I got my AOR in 3 months. Hopefully, when they reopen the stream again, they'll do a better job in handling the workload!

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
I have got a crs score of 447. Is it wise to wait for opnp ? EE draws looks very disappointing.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj and Others,

I have updated my Express Entry Profile with my New Passport details. Also I filled out the OINP Change of Personal Information Form(CPIF) and attached a Letter of Explanation(LOE) as to why I renewed my Passport. I have a question here. My signature on the CPIF and LOE are little different from what is in the Passport Page -2. I wanted to know if this will be an issue. If yes would they ask for clarification.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala