+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj and Others,

I have updated my Express Entry Profile with my New Passport details. Also I filled out the OINP Change of Personal Information Form(CPIF) and attached a Letter of Explanation(LOE) as to why I renewed my Passport. I have a question here. My signature on the CPIF and LOE are little different from what is in the Passport Page -2. I wanted to know if this will be an issue. If yes would they ask for clarification.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
I don't think this will be an issue. Good luck!

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
I seek an advise on the following issue:

I have completed 2 yrs of my job now I going to take break for sometime to finish off my certifications. I have already received AOR, sent new DD.

Now the question is :
1. Do Canadian officials come to inquire about the candidate in person as the Australians have done in some cases? (FSW case)

2. Will discontinuing my job affect the further application process?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
regalkp said:
I seek an advise on the following issue:

I have completed 2 yrs of my job now I going to take break for sometime to finish off my certifications. I have already received AOR, sent new DD.

Now the question is :
1. Do Canadian officials come to inquire about the candidate in person as the Australians have done in some cases? (FSW case)

2. Will discontinuing my job affect the further application process?
1) Unlikely. Haven't heard of anyone having that experience. You should, however, inform OINP that you have discontinued your job.

2) No, this will not affect the processing of your application because your application is processed based on the information at the time of your PT. There is no requirement that mandates that you need to be currently employed!

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I received AoR on Aug 12 and was told to provide an address for them to return my expired draft and I should replace the old. I want to find out if I need to send the new draft before they return the old because my plan was to return the draft to the friend of mine in the US that helped me do the first draft so we can retrieve the fund. I have responded to their email and produced his address but have not heard anything from OINP till date. Any suggestions/ideas?

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How would we come to know that OINP has resumed sending notifications? Its speculated in late Nov or early dec. But how would we come to know?

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rash1480 said:
How would we come to know that OINP has resumed sending notifications? Its speculated in late Nov or early dec. But how would we come to know?
Keep an eye on this page http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html continuously, an update would be posted on the page when they resume. You would also get to hear from forums like this. Hope this helps....

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

This may be a stupid question, after receiving an notification of interest from Ontario, should I directly send my papers?
I'm asking this question because it's writing that I have 45 days to accept the notification, I didn't understand how to accept it, is that mean sending an email or a specific form that show the accept? or I have juste to send the complete application within 45 days? thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wiliam2701 said:
Hello everyone,

This may be a stupid question, after receiving an notification of interest from Ontario, should I directly send my papers?
I'm asking this question because it's writing that I have 45 days to accept the notification, I didn't understand how to accept it, is that mean sending an email or a specific form that show the accept? or I have juste to send the complete application within 45 days? thank you
You just need to send a complete application package within 45 days of receiving your PT NOI.

Good luck and all the very best!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
wiliam2701 said:
Hello everyone,

Hello William,

Is this a hypothetical question or did you receive a PT recently (within the last 45 days)?

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

can you please kindly suggest what is ECA means, and do a candidate applied under CEC needs to submit to ONIP after getting AOR.

Thanks & Regards

UltimateNinja

May 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-12-2016
hi guys,

Anyone keeping track of nomination timeline? did any of the the February oinp applicants get nominated?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
UltimateNinja said:
hi guys,

Anyone keeping track of nomination timeline? did any of the the February oinp applicants get nominated?

Thanks
It'll be sometime before Feb applicants start getting nominations. October/November 2015 applicants are still waiting for nominations :) . I'm talking about FSW applicants.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
tpurohit said:
I updated last week that I got my AOR. now I understand that any change in personal information should be updated ..
I got promotion after I applied for OINP and change in salary.. is that a change that OINP should know about ..?
Hi Raj,

With regard to the above note, I would like to ask you a question. After applying to OINP in March 2016 I had a salary increment in April 2016.
Also my designation changed from Process Engineer to Lead Process Engineer. It is not a promotion but just an organizational requirement. Should I inform OINP about it?. I had just sent a courier and also an email to OINP yesterday about my new Passport. If I have to inform OINP about my salary change then should I wait till they ask for additional document request or send the email anyway?. But considering that I just sent an update yesterday should I wait for a week or two and send this information?.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Hello folks,

Its been a while I have applied for Ontario PNP. I have received my NOI in August'15. Sent my documents in September'15. AOR received in December'15. And now I am waiting. Sent few emails to concerned dept, got a reply that your application is being looked upon by our immigration officer. But its almost a year now. Any idea how much time its going to take more?

Regards,
Harshil