Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
prabag said:
Hi Raj,
1. When OINP will start sending Invitations to Apply - probably november, but no one actually knows a definitive date
2. How much funds required? Whether Employee Provident Fund do as POF - this depends on how many people are coming with you, it's all in the guide
3. Can I apply for other province simultaneously; - Yes, but you'll need to mention this on the application and will make them less likely to choose you as it shows that you're not focused on Ontario, remember OINP wants people that will eventually go to Ontario, if they think that you wont settle in Ontario you'll probably not get a nomination.
4. At what point of application, we have to pay the fess and how much? - Right at the start, you'll need to provide $1500 Canadian Dollars Bank Draft, DD or Postal Money Order (it's all in the guide!!!!)
5. Is it mandatory to stay in the nominated province once get PR - No, but read the comment above, if they think you wont stay in Ontario you will not get a nomiation...
Waiting for reply
Prabag, a lot of this information is on the guide and has been discussed in detail at the beginning of this thread, please read the guide and the first few pages of posts.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
g126 said:
Prabag, a lot of this information is on the guide and has been discussed in detail at the beginning of this thread, please read the guide and the first few pages of posts.
Thank you for the detail information

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
They will assess all the documentation that you've submitted!

The AOR means that you've submitted submitted everything they've initially asked for and filled out the form correctly. Now they need to analyse all the documents you have submitted and the information you've filled in the form. They will also do backgrounds checks to make sure the information is correct (contact your employer, etc.). If they come across something that does make any sense they will contact you for clarification and/or to ask for more documents. The only way you can get rejected at this stage is if you've intentionally lied about something or provided forged documents - so only if you've done something really wrong/bad!

Once they are happy with all your documents they will make a decision... It's unclear to me how the decision is made, but basically if they like you then you'll get a nomination, if they don't like you then you wont. Things that will cause them to like you are being courteous in the requests and supporting information letters (this is debatable, there are several threads in the forum about this), doing a good job at explaining why you'd live in Ontario (ties to Ontario) and your NOC (whether or not it's in high demand). Fact is, it seems a bit unfair that you need to pay CAD 1500 for them to process your application and they can still reject you for no other reason than they dislike you, but that's life I guess.

If anyone else can add to this I'd be interested in finding out more information, so please do!
Thanks a lot for details. :) its pretty clear now.
roughly how long they take for final verdict?

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
HI Raj,

i got an AOR from ONIP yesterday. ( I sent my package on March 9th and they received it on March 16th 2016).
can you please let me know when do you think assesment phase will start. i have moved to Ontario from BC on August 1st 2016, i found a job in Ontario
should i let them know now, since i got an AOR or i should wait until i get a call from ONIP case review officer. Please kindly suggest.

Thank you

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samra_ said:
Thanks a lot for details. :) its pretty clear now.
And at what stage do we need to submit police clearance and medical certificate ?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
samra_ said:
That's the million dollar question, I think Raj himself got an AOR in Nov and still has not heard the final verdict (+8 months).

I personally think it depends on two things, how much they like you and your NOC. They probably rank the applications (although no one really knows if or how they do it) based on likehood of settling in Ontario and employability (how much experience you have and how in demand your NOC is)... The higher you're ranked the quicker you'll get selected... I doubt it's a first come first served (FIFO) basis... BUT this is what I think...

samra_ said:
And at what stage do we need to submit police clearance and medical certificate ?
This is after OINP at the federal level. When/If you get the nomination you'll get the extra 600 CRS points and receive ITA... If you go ahead and apply for PR visa CIC will requests several documents from you including the police clearance and medical certificates.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Nreddy said:
HI Raj,

i got an AOR from ONIP yesterday. ( I sent my package on March 9th and they received it on March 16th 2016).
can you please let me know when do you think assesment phase will start. i have moved to Ontario from BC on August 1st 2016, i found a job in Ontario
should i let them know now, since i got an AOR or i should wait until i get a call from ONIP case review officer. Please kindly suggest.

Thank you
I'm not sure about when the assessment will start for you, as I'm on the same boat myself.. I did ask about this earlier on but no one answered.

With regards to your job - if you've found a job in Ontario you should submit this information ASAP as it's important and extremely relevant to you assessment!

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Thank you...!!!!

ONIP mentioned as they will send an update when an assessment phase starts, which means they will send an email when an assessment phase of my application starts?.

Thank you

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Nreddy said:
Thank you...!!!!

ONIP mentioned as they will send an update when an assessment phase starts, which means they will send an email when an assessment phase of my application starts?.

Thank you
I asked exactly that in a post on page 87 and no one answered.. I'm not sure!

In any event, don't wait to submit you job info as that will PROBABLY get you points in your assessment...

They say not to bug them asking for information until it's in the assessment phase so I'd wait a few weeks before asking for a status update, but important information should be submitted now!

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
That's the million dollar question, ;D I think Raj himself got an AOR in Nov and still has not heard the final verdict (+8 months).

I personally think it depends on two things, how much they like you and your NOC. They probably rank the applications (although no one really knows if or how they do it) based on likehood of settling in Ontario and employability (how much experience you have and how in demand your NOC is)... The higher you're ranked the quicker you'll get selected... I doubt it's a first come first served (FIFO) basis... BUT this is what I think...

This is after OINP at the federal level. When/If you get the nomination you'll get the extra 600 CRS points and receive ITA... If you go ahead and apply for PR visa CIC will requests several documents from you including the police clearance and medical certificates.
:)thanks a lot for detailed info. My NOC is 4031, i dont know this NOC is how much in Demand in Ontario.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
samra_ said:
:)thanks a lot for detailed info. My NOC is 4031, i dont know this NOC is how much in Demand in Ontario.
I've read that IT (Information Technology) related NOCs are in high demand, but I've no ideia to which NOCs these map to... In truth ONLY they know and it's not public information, I mean, they don't broadcast this on their website or anywhere else as far as I know...

In principle, you'd only receive a PT notification of interest if your NOC is in demand, but we all know some are in higher demand than others and there is always the reality that what was in high demand in January (when we got our PT) may no longer be in high demand now.

I figure it's best not to worry about this and just wait... If it will be it will be as they say!

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I just emailed to OINP asking them if I can email my all pages of my new Passport along with the duly filled and signed Personal Information Form.
In the mean time, I have drafted a Letter that I want to attach with Passport copies. Please let me know if it is ok or something more needs to be added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Submission of New Passport Details.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you on the submission of my new passport details. I had applied to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Human Capital Priorities Stream to be assessed against the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FWSP) in March 2016. My application was received on March 16th 2016. Subsequent to processing of my application, I received an Acknowledgement Letter from OINP on August 22nd 2016 that my application is complete and is now forwarded for assessment. The details of my application are as follows:

File Number : XHSW-16056XX
Case Number : XHSW-16-1183255XX
Last Name : Yarala Padmarao
First Name : Pavan Kumar

When I sent my application my Passport (Number: XXXXXXX) had validity for less than two years after the time of application. I immediately applied for renewal of my Passport. Since renewal of Indian Passports take anywhere between 8-10 weeks’ time, I could not submit photocopies of all pages of my new passport with my application as the 45 day period from my PT notification of Interest would have expired. Hence, I applied to OINP with the photocopies of all pages of my then current/existing passport along with the Acknowledgement Letter for renewal of my passport issued by the Passport office. I had also attached a Letter of Explanation mentioning that I shall submit my new Passport as soon as I receive it.

I have now received my new passport. Enclosed with letter please find the following
1. Photocopies of new Passport ( Number YYYYYYY)
2. Duly filled and signed copy of the Change of Personal Information Form

I have also updated my Express Profile with the details of my new Passport to keep it current.

I hope this satisfies your requirements under the Identity and Civil Status documents section. Should you require any more documents or any further clarification, please email/ call me at the contact details mentioned at the top right corner of this letter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

can you please kindly let me know the email id of ONIP, i should use to send an updated information of mine.

Thanks

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Nreddy said:
Hi,

can you please kindly let me know the email id of ONIP, i should use to send an updated information of mine.

Thanks
It's the same one that you received the AOR from - ontarionominee@ontario.ca