+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Haha thank you. I was so worried but now I feel a lot more positive and hopeful :)
No problem!!! You have to take in mind though that once they announce that they will start sending out NOIs again, you may want to recreate your profile (keep it up to date if you will) because I remember back then that they only took fresh profiles (created Jan 2018) only and ignored older profiles. They MAY take that approach again in the upcoming months.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No problem!!! You have to take in mind though that once they announce that they will start sending out NOIs again, you may want to recreate your profile (keep it up to date if you will) because I remember back then that they only took fresh profiles (created Jan 2018) only and ignored older profiles. They MAY take that approach again in the upcoming months.
Oh thanks for that tip. How do they normally announce when they will be sending NOIs again? Like a week before the draw?

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Oh thanks for that tip. How do they normally announce when they will be sending NOIs again? Like a week before the draw?
When they announced the ICT-related occupations last year, they announced it a week before.

For this year when they announced that HCP will be opening up for the year, they also announced a week or two beforehand. Must check their announcement page though as I am basing all of this information from memory.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
When they announced the ICT-related occupations last year, they announced it a week before.

For this year when they announced that HCP will be opening up for the year, they also announced a week or two beforehand. Must check their announcement page though as I am basing all of this information from memory.
Thank you so much. This is very helpful :)

Sahanathik

Jul 19, 2018
My husband got 434 crs score.. Can any one tell how much the chance of getting NOI from ontario? And when they will announce for next draw? NOC 2174

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
My husband got 434 crs score.. Can any one tell how much the chance of getting NOI from ontario? And when they will announce for next draw? NOC 2174
Since ONIP has raised its bar ur husband hv HIGH CHANCES FOR NOI !

Though no one can predict next draw date for NOI but it'll happen very soon once they thru wid backlog files .

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi guys...

Please can anyone offer some hope and advise for a good friend of mine, who is also currently applying for Canadian immigration and hoping for OINP nomination.

The problem is that, although both she and her husband work in the IT sector (NOC 2147 and NOC 2174), have obtained Bachelors degrees, and each have 9+ years' experience, they were unable to get the transcripts for her husband's degree from the college he graduated from, to send to WES. Hence no ECA for his degree, and this has brought their scores down, as well as their ages (they are above 35 years).

So currently their only hope is going PNP route, but they are afraid that their CRS score of 395 will not be enough for them to get NOI from Ontario.

What do you guys think?

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi guys...

Please can anyone offer some hope and advise for a good friend of mine, who is also currently applying for Canadian immigration and hoping for OINP nomination.

The problem is that, although both she and her husband work in the IT sector (NOC 2147 and NOC 2174), have obtained Bachelors degrees, and each have 9+ years' experience, they were unable to get the transcripts for her husband's degree from the college he graduated from, to send to WES. Hence no ECA for his degree, and this has brought their scores down, as well as their ages (they are above 35 years).

So currently their only hope is going PNP route, but they are afraid that their CRS score of 395 will not be enough for them to get NOI from Ontario.

What do you guys think?
395 is a pretty tough spot to be in BUT if OINP endorses an ICT-occupations only HCP round like last year, then they would be good to go. Just keep your profiles updated!