+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
:(:( It's been a while now since they issued NOIs ... hope they will do so again SOON
Even I am desperately waiting for them to issue NOIs soon :(

Anyone knows when they start sending NOIs? Earlier people used to say they were getting NOIs 1 week from creating EE profiles :(

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Even I am desperately waiting for them to issue NOIs soon :(

Anyone knows when they start sending NOIs? Earlier people used to say they were getting NOIs 1 week from creating EE profiles :(
OINP is now in the process of clearing backlogs because of surge of NOIs given during the start of the year. Let's be patient for a little while! I am pretty sure that they will start issuing in a few weeks.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
OINP is now in the process of clearing backlogs because of surge of NOIs given during the start of the year. Let's be patient for a little while! I am pretty sure that they will start issuing in a few weeks.
I really hope so. My friend is waiting at 435 like forever :( Really hope we can make it soon

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I really hope so. My friend is waiting at 435 like forever :( Really hope we can make it soon
Same situation as well! It's quite discouraging yes but let's have some faith! :)

It's actually a good sign that CRS Score every draw is not letting up. It means many people are being nominated weekly by their respective provinces (additional 600 points). The backlog will be cleared and new NOIs will be issued soon!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Mate ! Patience is the key :)
I know. Waiting suck lol

Do you think 435 score stands a chance for nomination once the backlog clears? I don't think they have even reached 50% of their quota yet :( With Crs score stuck at above 440, OINP seems to be the only hope for many