+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hello

I am not able to link my PNP application to GC key.
Received AOR sept 2017
Since then I have tried numerous times but unable to link my application.
Please help

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
I know. Waiting suck lol

Do you think 435 score stands a chance for nomination once the backlog clears? I don't think they have even reached 50% of their quota yet :( With Crs score stuck at above 440, OINP seems to be the only hope for many

" U hv HIGH Chances "!! hold tight

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
guys is noc 5241 eligible for oinp? my job role currently includes a mix of both graphic designer and web designer(noc 2175) so I am not sure what to do here?

I have heard 5241 does not qualify for ICT stream and hence I won't receive an invitation from oinp?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
guys is noc 5241 eligible for oinp? my job role currently includes a mix of both graphic designer and web designer(noc 2175) so I am not sure what to do here?

I have heard 5241 does not qualify for ICT stream and hence I won't receive an invitation from oinp?
My husband is in the same boat. His "official" title is Graphic Designer which is NOC 5241, but his job responsibilities overlap with Web designer

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My husband is in the same boat. His "official" title is Graphic Designer which is NOC 5241, but his job responsibilities overlap with Web designer
Tough spot to be in :(

On July 2017 ICT occupations released by Ontario I found 5241 but not sure if that is still the case this year. I am considering of changing my noc to 2175 web designer . Hope some senior can give us some input on this.

I am desperate to get the nomination from Ontario :(

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Tough spot to be in :(

On July 2017 ICT occupations released by Ontario I found 5241 but not sure if that is still the case this year. I am considering of changing my noc to 2175 web designer . Hope some senior can give us some input on this.

I am desperate to get the nomination from Ontario :(
Hello! I am not a senior in this forum but NOT unless OINP specifies the target occupations they want to invite (like last year), you WILL still be invited regardless of your occupation:)
The ICT occupations that Ontario released is only applicable on the period it was released last year anyway so once that round/period ended, they never implemented that anymore.
No worries! You have a very high chance. Just be patient!

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello! I am not a senior in this forum but NOT unless OINP specifies the target occupations they want to invite (like last year), you WILL still be invited regardless of your occupation:)
The ICT occupations that Ontario released is only applicable on the period it was released last year anyway so once that round/period ended, they never implemented that anymore.
No worries! You have a very high chance. Just be patient!
Thank you so much. Feeling a lot better now :)

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Guys, please I need your help. I got NOI from OINP on May 3rd , under the French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream. I did submit my application On June 14th, and my application status was ''Submitted" till today, when it changed to ''Withdrawn by OINP".
It's really a big shock for me, and I don't know what really happened. Can someone explain to me, and still I have chance to re-apply?