+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
My noc is 4021 its valuable or not please tell me frnz
All OINP has confirmed is that they will target folks with 400+ score. No information about NOC has been provided. You could check OINP immitracker to see how many folks have made an entry and with what NOC.

USD2CAD

Feb 9, 2018
Guys... do you think this is 2173 or 2174 ??????? I have switched 3 times in my EE profile. Still unsure... Please help.

 Analyzes business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions for internal and external customers. Designs, evaluates, codes, configures, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
 Using current programming language and technologies writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
 Develops statements of problems and requirements, designs systems and programs, and writes programs in computer language for solution by means of data processing equipment. Prepares flowcharts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis. Responsible for preparing design documentation.
 Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to systems standards, policies and, procedures, security and compliance requirements.
 Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
 Analyzes business needs and creates defines software solutions including custom developed and off the shelf software.
 Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs. Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
 Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Hello All,

I have couple of simple question - I created my EE profile on 30th Dec 2017 and still waiting for ITA. My CRS is 432. I have seen that in OINP cut off they are usually taking candidates from 1st Jan 2018 - current date. Can i withdraw my application in my EE profile and reapply? Will there any negative effect? Can i apply for new application in same profile? Do i need to mention any details of old application?

sandy.y

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I have couple of simple question - I created my EE profile on 30th Dec 2017 and still waiting for ITA. My CRS is 432. I have seen that in OINP cut off they are usually taking candidates from 1st Jan 2018 - current date. Can i withdraw my application in my EE profile and reapply? Will there any negative effect? Can i apply for new application in same profile? Do i need to mention any details of old application?
Yes, you should recreate your profile if you are interested in receiving Ontario NOI. You need to withdraw your old application and put in the same details all over again (new application, same EE profile). Negative effect could be in terms of tie-breaking rule if and when CRS drops to 432 but I don't think you should worry about that too much. I recreated my profile at CRS 436.

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys m New here.i submitted my oinp(human captial) application under express entry on 18 Nov 2017.and they charge fees 1500 on same date from my credit card.the sattus changed to assement on 8 Jan 2018.after that no news nothing change in my satus.what should i do.

Janani Priya

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Dear Folks,
What are the possibilities of OINP lowering the score below 400 for ICT NOCs? Last year during July 2017, I saw folks who got NOI who were below 400. Is it possible this year?
No one knows for sure, at this point of time. It is believed that there are tons of people applying from USA and that keeping the CRS score even higher.

Age factor and IELTS perfect score is needed 8,7,7,7

Last edited:
Reactions: ihsamkhan

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi friends

I already submitted my application to OINP. But my passport would be expired in 25 months( 2 year and one month) means it has still 25 months left in expiry date. Do I need to inform OINP about Indian passport rules that they don't renew passport if it has validity more than 12 month.

Should I inform OINP about it?

Thank You
In the updated OINP guide, it is not listed that your passport has to be valid for 2years. It was there in the old guide but the updated guide has no such requirement. You can confirm this from their site but I believe you are good to go.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,

I have question about NOI.
currently I am in the pool with CRS 430 with valid job offer from Ontario employer.

DO you guys think I m likely to receive NOI under HCP stream?
Lets say by chance I receive it then I can only eligible for either Ontario or Express entry? What if I applied of OINP and decision hasn't been made till CRS drop down to 430? can I apply In express entry too?

OR I can have only one application at a time?

Thanks you in advance.

aymen.o

Feb 26, 2018
Hello Guys,
I need your help, regarding:

7.3 Work Contracts (mandatory)
7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)

In the section: APPENDIX 5: FRENCH-SPEAKING SKILLED WORKER STREAM DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
They ask for: Copies of work contracts and Proof of compensation from ALL employers for all periods of work...

I have 10 years of experience and its impossible to contact my old employers, I mean the first 4 years of my career.
What if I only provide the 6 last years? In the same time, should I mention all my work experience because I have to declare all my personal and professional history in the last 10 years?

Did someone of you guys encountered this case?

Thanks

DreamBig18

Feb 22, 2018
Congrats! When did you create your EE profile?

Hi all, i got the nomination from OINP on 8th feb. Crs is 439 noc 4031.
Need expert advices, should i go with it? Or wait for crs to come down? As ircc is not in mood currently to bring crs down. 7th and 21th feb draw were same i.e.442.
What is reason of not bringing crs down???

DreamBig18

Feb 22, 2018
Hi All,

I received a NOI on 26-Jan-18 and submitted my application to OINP on 10-Feb-18. I didn't receive any AOR and the application status on ONE-key is "Submitted" as of today.

Is it normal not to receive AOR for this long as I've seen people normally receive AOR on the same day they submit the online application.

My CRS was 439 when I received the NOI and dropped to 434 when I submitted the application because of age. The screenshot of NOI that I submitted had the updated CRS and also in the application I mentioned the updated CRS but didn't provide any explanation for the drop in score. I have provided all the remaining documents as requested and meet all the criteria specified in the guide.
Congrats on your NOI... when was your EE profile created?

perpetualROH

Feb 21, 2018
Hey Guys,

I created my express entry profile with NOC 2173 and got a NOI from Ontario. Now, 2174 seems like a better description for my job profile. Can I modify my NOC code now in both profiles?
If I update my express entry profile with a new NOC with I have to withdraw my profile first?
Please Help!!!

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Guys,

I created my express entry profile with NOC 2173 and got a NOI from Ontario. Now, 2174 seems like a better description for my job profile. Can I modify my NOC code now in both profiles?
If I update my express entry profile with a new NOC with I have to withdraw my profile first?
Please Help!!!
No need to withdraw profile, just update it. However, make sure your main NOC, word experience in EE profile and work experience in OINP profile match entirely, or else you´ll receive an ADR during PNP stage.

perpetualROH

Feb 21, 2018
No need to withdraw profile, just update it. However, make sure your main NOC, word experience in EE profile and work experience in OINP profile match entirely, or else you´ll receive an ADR during PNP stage.
Thanks! Just to reiterate, i can change the NOC in both my profiles(express entry and Ontario) now and I wont face an issue correct?