+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

DreamBig18

Feb 22, 2018
Yes, you should recreate your profile if you are interested in receiving Ontario NOI. You need to withdraw your old application and put in the same details all over again (new application, same EE profile). Negative effect could be in terms of tie-breaking rule if and when CRS drops to 432 but I don't think you should worry about that too much. I recreated my profile at CRS 436.
Hi when did you recreate your profile and have you received a NOI since that re-creation? If so, when? What is your CRS? NOC?

DreamBig18

Feb 22, 2018
Hi folks I'm new here. My EE profile was created Dec 2017. I have been observing the general advice to recreate your EE profile in 2018. But i want to know if this has worked for anyone?

Has anyone with 400+ CRS recreated their EE profile since January 2018? and thereafter received a NOI?

Reactions: ihsamkhan

Promo

Mar 1, 2018
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. Just got nominated by OINP. However, I need to know how long I have to accept the nomination. I'm contemplating a direct ITA via my spouse, as she stands a very good chance, if she writes IELTS..

Other questions I need answers to include:

Can my spouse also set up another EE application, on the basis that I won't accompany her? Any issues with duplication of request?

Do I have to change my EE profile to exclude my spouse as accompanying party, to prevent duplication of request?

Your advice will be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hello guys,

CRS: 365 (NOC 2133)
EE profile created: 23rd June 2017
NOI Received: 29th June 2017
Application submitted: 6th November (missed July submission)
Assessment: 12th December
DIP: 12th Jan 2018
PFL: 12th Feb 2018 (30 days time to reply)
Status now: Awaiting information
I have send the requested PFL documents on 13 Feb at the same email but didn’t receive any acknowledgment . I called them and they told me to send the PFL documents to Ontario-nominee as well, which I did and receive confirmation from them. The status is same till date “Awaiting Information”. :)
Can any one give some advise or have similar things. :cool:

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Please help. My PoF is 6 months statement of my salary account (which also serves as proof of compensation) with no significant balance and a week old fixed deposit certificate from my personal savings account. Do I need to submit account statement of savings account too?

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Just observed that OINP increased their processing times. That means a longer wait time.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi all, i got the nomination from OINP on 8th feb. Crs is 439 noc 4031.
Need expert advices, should i go with it? Or wait for crs to come down? As ircc is not in mood currently to bring crs down. 7th and 21th feb draw were same i.e.442.
What is reason of not bringing crs down???
Hi,
IMO, the conviction whether to go for it or not is solely yours. Some have said, "Don't accept OINP, scores would surely go down". I agree that it would go down, but when? Do you loose points due to age while you wait? How long would you have to wait before getting direct ITA? The influx of people into the pool has increased and am sure even IRCC did not plan for that. It's not just about IRCC bringing the score down, but the rate at which people with high scores are entering the pool will indeed affect the cut-off mark. I read somewhere online that people with H1B visa are leaving the united states for Canada, due to the uncertainty of H1B and of course that would mean many more people entering the stream.

For me, I received NOI on 05 Feb 2018 and lost points due to age on 16 Feb, so my score dropped from 437 to 432. I waited for a few draws and when I saw it wasn't coming down and certainly can't predict when it would come down, I decided to go for OINP. To me, all that I am sacrificing is CAD$1,500. And to be honest, if I get what I want, the cost wouldn't matter at all. Let's be honest, so many of us will pay much than that were it possible to pay directly for PR. With regards to time, I know OINP has longer processing time but either way, I'll still have to wait for Direct ITA and I don't know how long I'll have to wait for that. But one thing I am certain of is that, I am no longer tensed waiting for the scores to drop.

Take time and think your options through and decide on the best course of action.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
My family head count including me is 4. While creating the profile I had mentioned I will show bank balance of 24000 CAD (approx.). Do I have to show the bank statement to show this balance at the time of applying for OINP or at the time applying PR (ie after the receipt of ITA)? Can I show some in CAD (in Canada bank) and remaining in INR (in India banks). Hopefully I can show deposits in my wife's name.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
My family head count including me is 4. While creating the profile I had mentioned I will show bank balance of 24000 CAD (approx.). Do I have to show the bank statement to show this balance at the time of applying for OINP or at the time applying PR (ie after the receipt of ITA)? Can I show some in CAD (in Canada bank) and remaining in INR (in India banks). Hopefully I can show deposits in my wife's name.
I think you would need to prove bank statement for both OINP and IRCC. Also a total of CAD and INR should work fine IMO. You can use your spouse Bank account as long as you have authority to withdraw money from that account - so maybe your name might need to be on her bank statement.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I also read this from the portal. The point is I was working in Toronto from 29-Jun-2013 till 18-Sep-2015. I am yet to get my ECA. If all goes well, if I apply for OINP next month (say 30-Apr-2018), 36 months backward from 30-Apr-2018 would be Apr-2015. So I have worked only from Apr-2015 to Sep-2015 which would be less than 12 months. Do I still fit for the CEC category?