+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

RRS1981

Dec 28, 2017
Hi All,

I received a NOI on 26-Jan-18 and submitted my application to OINP on 10-Feb-18. I didn't receive any AOR and the application status on ONE-key is "Submitted" as of today.

Is it normal not to receive AOR for this long as I've seen people normally receive AOR on the same day they submit the online application.

My CRS was 439 when I received the NOI and dropped to 434 when I submitted the application because of age. The screenshot of NOI that I submitted had the updated CRS and also in the application I mentioned the updated CRS but didn't provide any explanation for the drop in score. I have provided all the remaining documents as requested and meet all the criteria specified in the guide.
Mine has been in Submitted status for 105 days now since 14th Nov 2017. Is that normal?

Jul 30, 2016
Hello Friends,
i have read on another forum that OINP issued further NOIs after 13th Feb, but haven't published on their official website as yet ? is that true, if yes and any one of you received NOIs can you please confirm your CRS score ??
Where you have read this . please provide the link of that form.

Monic.Abish

Feb 26, 2018
please help me My CRS score is 403 and I have applied in Express Entry program . now I resubmitted the Ontario process also.What are my chances for Ontario PNP?

Reactions: ihsamkhan

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
February 27, 2018

Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities Notification of Interest

Please be advised that the OINP has commenced issuing NOIs under the HCP stream.

The results of yesterday’s round are as follows:

Number of invitations issued: 511
Date and time of portal search: February 26, 2018 at 2:00PM EST
CRS score range: 441-433
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to February 22, 2018

The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis to applicants, who at minimum, have a CRS of 400 and meet all eligibility criteria.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
All, from application submit to AOR - Nomination is it 4 months or 2 months. I see the guide talks about paper based but we are doing online now right. so getting AOR will be quick i assume.

Please advice.