+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamyab164 said:
Hi all,

I am living in BC and I have a permanent job here. I recently create a EE profile, and my score is 442. As I would like to stay in BC(because of my job) can I apply for other provinces to get nomination and if I got invitation, I land there for a while and come back to BC again?Is it possible if I apply for Saskatuan nominee program for example?Would it make sense as I have a job and my spouse is student here?I don't like to loose my job.

Thanks.
Why don't you apply to BCPNP instead of trying for other PNPs?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is what I have mentioned in the guide -

I suppose I ticked ties too and I mentioned "No ties - Please find the intent letter" :D . Ties are not mandatory. Don't worry.

Good luck!
I did that but I ticked the checklist one, the one u said

Proof of any ties established in Ontario

Please do not tick this until and unless you have mentioned any ties and you have supporting documents for them. More about ties in Step 4.
I will just wait and see.

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
Is there any points in OINP express entry for relatives like maternal uncle or first cousin??. My express entry score is 398. Please guide me how can improve my score? My IELTS has max score already.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aal_ said:
I did that but I ticked the checklist one, the one u said

I will just wait and see.
Oh okay, this is what I have said.

2. Proof of any ties established in Ontario

Please do not tick this until and unless you have mentioned any ties and you have supporting documents for them. More about ties in Step 4.
Shouldn't be a problem IMO. They are going to send an e-mail if they want a clarification. Don't 't worry about it. Good luck!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh okay, this is what I have said.

Shouldn't be a problem IMO. They are going to send an e-mail if they want a clarification. Don't 't worry about it. Good luck!
Thank you Raj, i get stressed easily, overthinking is sometimes really devastating

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Raj,

Congrats on the nomination. My profile is due to expire in 3 days. What must one do in this situation?

Appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks. :)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj,

Need your help regarding ECA. I have three education post senior secondary - Engineering Diploma (3 years), AMIE (3 Years - Equivalent to Bacehlors) and MBA (3 Years).

I have got the ECA done from WES. I have got Master's and Engineering Diploma evaluated from them. As I got the transcripts from those two institutes at that point of time. WES has rated my highest education and it's equivalnce is Master's degree.

Will there be a problem post ITA? Since, I read that PR application needs information about Masters and Bachelors. Please guide. Shall I get AMIE (Bachelors) also evaluated? As such WES recognises the AMIE (Section A and B Examination).

Please guide.

Thank you,
Pawshi

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
I obtained a reference letter from my supervisor for my immediate past employment. But recently he left the organization too. Do I need to get a new reference letter from somebody else or the letter I obtained will suffice?

Any suggestion please....

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
rudbee said:
I obtained a reference letter from my supervisor for my immediate past employment. But recently he left the organization too. Do I need to get a new reference letter from somebody else or the letter I obtained will suffice?

Any suggestion please....
The letter you obtained is fine, no need to obtain a new reference letter (only if it is easy for you to obtain a new one, then go for it).
With your existing letter you can add a LOE which states this fact.

habhuba

Oct 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
To be eligible under any PNP, you should "intend" to stay in the province of nomination. If either the province or IRCC or officers at the immigration counter when you do your "landing" find out that you don't "intend" or you have "never intended" to stay in the province of nomination, you might face dire consequences. The former might result in you being denied PR and the latter might entitle them to book you for misrepresentation because you lied on the application (by telling that you do intend to stay in the province of nomination).

Having said that, after you become a PR (once you complete your "landing"), you are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms within which there is a section called "Mobility Rights". These mobility rights enable any citizen or Permanent Resident to work, move and live anywhere in Canada freely.

IMO, every provincial nominee has a moral responsibility to fulfill - to at least try to establish themselves in the province of nomination because the province has spent resources to nominate the individual. Using PNP as a backdoor entry into Canada is nothing to be proud of and discouraged..

Good luck and all the best!

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
My HR department is taking a lot of time to provide an experience letter however, my current manager is ready to provide the same on company's letterhead with necessary stamping etc. So will it serve the purpose?

Khizr

Oct 25, 2016
Hi there,

Thank you very much for such a marvellous job. Your effort cannot be denied. You have explained most of the crucial things and have also given some very handy tips. It's true that if the documentation is done comprehensively and the package is organised, then there is no reason for not getting the nomination through, at least if you are eligible.

Just one question, one of the criteria for the Human Capital Stream for OINP in education is a Bachelor S degree or higher. Does it make any difference if you have a bachelors degree in science? Moreover, if you are eligible as per their outlined criteria and have provided all documentation, then is their any reason for them to decline your nomination? Please provide some insight based on your experience or research or anyone else may also add to this, if he or she is reading this comment.

Thanks once again for being so helpful on this forum. GOd bless.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

can you plz confirm, applicants from which month getting nomination from ONIP.
BTW I applied TO ONIP in 2016 March and got an AOR on August 2016.

Thanks & Regards