+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Raj,

I hope you will answer my question this time. :)

By deleting existing EE profile for recreating again for OINP PT trigger, means we have to withdraw profile and it will delete the profile?

And we have to delete job bank account also but there the only option is to deactivate profile?

Is it correct?

Thanks..

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay, so a few months back, one applicant had her IELTS expiring and she decided to write to OINP asking for clarification if IELTS should be valid throughout the process. She also wanted to confirm is age gets locked at the time of PT NOI. She got a very interesting reply. I have given word to the applicant that I will not be disclosing her identity and so, obviously, I am not going to mention as to who got this e-mail.

It is explicitly (highlighted in red above) mentioned that it is sufficient if the IELTS is valid at the time they receive the application and doesn't have to be valid throughout the process.

This reply is going to be extremely beneficial since many applicants are worried that their IELTS is going to expire. My interpretation is that when they say " must be considered valid on the date we receive it", it is the time when the application reaches their office. However, for the post ITA process, you will require a valid IELTS test results.

This has been checked and I believe it to be authentic. However, I would suggest applicants with expiring IELTS to check with OINP regarding this.

Wish you all good luck and all the very best!
Brilliant info Raj. Appreciate it.
For IRCC e-APR, the same rule applies. IELTS result should be valid on the day of submission of e-APR. If it expires during processing, then it is fine. This was confirmed by Asivad Anac.

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Hi Raj, Thank u so much for the detailed information. I just stated today to find out about OINP and got everything at one place. Kudos to you for your patience and kind heart of sharing the information to fellow mates.

Right now am in Canada thru my company, can you please help me to know how to nominate for OINP, I've already created my EE profile long back, so where exactly I need to tell CIC that am interested in PNP? And am I late to it for coming nominations?

Also, for employee reference letters, I've work exp back in India & Singapore in the past, so do I need to get them on company letter head with all the details you mentioned? because am not sure if they provide such information to an ex-employee, generally they don't reply to a simple queries :)

Thanks in Advance..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
keepsmiling said:
Hello Raj,

I hope you will answer my question this time. :)

By deleting existing EE profile for recreating again for OINP PT trigger, means we have to withdraw profile and it will delete the profile?

And we have to delete job bank account also but there the only option is to deactivate profile?

Is it correct?

Thanks..
There is no "deleting profile". There is only withdrawing profile. Once you withdraw your profile, it will become inactive. You can then create a new profile. Also, you can update the new EE profile number and job seeker validation code in your existing job bank account, you don't have to create a new one.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
santoshreddyc said:
Hi Raj, Thank u so much for the detailed information. I just stated today to find out about OINP and got everything at one place. Kudos to you for your patience and kind heart of sharing the information to fellow mates.

Right now am in Canada thru my company, can you please help me to know how to nominate for OINP, I've already created my EE profile long back, so where exactly I need to tell CIC that am interested in PNP? And am I late to it for coming nominations?

Also, for employee reference letters, I've work exp back in India & Singapore in the past, so do I need to get them on company letter head with all the details you mentioned? because am not sure if they provide such information to an ex-employee, generally they don't reply to a simple queries :)

Thanks in Advance..
1) OINP has placed a temporary pause on certain streams and that includes the EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream. They will likely resume sending PT NOIs in November, 2016.

2) You have to either select "All provinces" or "Ontario" to be eligible to receive a PT NOI from OINP.

3) You have to satisfy a few factors such as at least one year of work experience in the past 5 years, having at least a Bachelor's degree etc.

4) Per the rules last year, one had to have a CRS of at least 400 to be eligible to receive a PT NOI. They might/might not change it when they resume this year.

For more information on other PNP options, check this -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Good luck!

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hope this helps few on the Forum.

I received a AOR mail with File Number from OINP few days back and on contrary in receiving a mail of ack and AOR letter with file number and case number separately.

But the AOR contains date from July 2016 whereas I received mail few days back regarding DD outdated. I am not quite sure, why I didn't receive the AOR long back. Happy to see one at least one now though! and sent a address ack mail to receive outdated DD.

The mail goes as below:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Your application was received in our office and it has been deemed complete. However, it has come to our attention that the original bank draft (number: xxxxxxx in the amount of CDN $1,500) attached to your application for fee payment is out of date. As a result, we are unable to process your payment.

We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. (Please see attached)

In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email.

Please note that the processing of your application will be on hold until payment is received.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and look forward to receiving the replacement fee as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade Government of Ontario
400 University Ave., 5th Floor
Toronto, ON, M7A 2R9
Tel: 416.327.0374
Fax: 416.327.0860
and the AOR document as below:

July xx, 2016
{My name and address}
Case Number: xxxxxxxxxx
File Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Receipt of Nominee Application
Dear xxxxxxxxxx,
This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on January xx, 2016. Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application. Applications to the OINP are processed on a first come, first served basis. Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to process applications as expediently as possible. We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the program. If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country even after you are nominated.
If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send the OINP office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address. The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application. Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records. Sincerely, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade Government of Ontario

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Raj, buddy, i have ticked in the document checklist the ties to Ontario checkbox, although i do not have ties. I thought this box relates to the letter of intent we attach. Do you think i might have issues? I still didnt get AOR yet (app submitted a month ago, French stream)

:'( :'( :'(

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello Folks,

My EE profile is 6 months old. Assuming OINP to open next month, would it be ideal to withdraw profile and recreate new one by end of October?

Is this the right way of recreating EE profile or do we have to wait for the profile to expire and then recreate?

Considering one year expiry limitation, I am curious to know which option should I be choosing.

I have seen old posts talking about not been able to receive Job Seeker Code after withdrawing and creating new Profile. I need to be sure before withdrawing the profile so seeking expert advice on this.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
thinkshady said:
Hello Folks,

My EE profile is 6 months old. Assuming OINP to open next month, would it be ideal to withdraw profile and recreate new one by end of October?

Is this the right way of recreating EE profile or do we have to wait for the profile to expire and then recreate?

Considering one year expiry limitation, I am curious to know which option should I be choosing.

I have seen old posts talking about not been able to receive Job Seeker Code after withdrawing and creating new Profile. I need to be sure before withdrawing the profile so seeking expert advice on this.
You can withdraw your EE profile whenever you want. OINP is taking a huge amount of time to process current applications. Given that it seems there's nothing going on with your profile and you are waiting for OINP, I'd say withdraw and recreate your profile. Don't forget to get a new job seeker code as well when you recreate. This is what I've done before getting NOI from OINP.

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) OINP has placed a temporary pause on certain streams and that includes the EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream. They will likely resume sending PT NOIs in November, 2016.

2) You have to either select "All provinces" or "Ontario" to be eligible to receive a PT NOI from OINP.

3) You have to satisfy a few factors such as at least one year of work experience in the past 5 years, having at least a Bachelor's degree etc.

4) Per the rules last year, one had to have a CRS of at least 400 to be eligible to receive a PT NOI. They might/might not change it when they resume this year.

For more information on other PNP options, check this -

Good luck!
Thanks much Raj. It's been 2.5 yrs in Canada, so am qualified under CEC category and have 437 points. As I can see you have already suggested to withdraw the profile to recreate it for considering for OINP, will do that, because I've created the profile in Jan 2016. Do you think it's a wise option because I don't want to miss the opportunity.

And am getting an error as "am not allowed to post the links", can you suggest me how to overcome this. Thanks again.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
TLOU said:
You can withdraw your EE profile whenever you want. OINP is taking a huge amount of time to process current applications. Given that it seems there's nothing going on with your profile and you are waiting for OINP, I'd say withdraw and recreate your profile. Don't forget to get a new job seeker code as well when you recreate. This is what I've done before getting NOI from OINP.
Thanks TLOU

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi Raj

I Got through the phone line to know my application status and was told that my application is with the senior officer and my not need to send any additional documents . I am.excited to hear this. Does this mean I should get the nomination soon ??

Thanks Gayathri

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi all,

I am living in BC and I have a permanent job here. I recently create a EE profile, and my score is 442. As I would like to stay in BC(because of my job) can I apply for other provinces to get nomination and if I got invitation, I land there for a while and come back to BC again?Is it possible if I apply for Saskatuan nominee program for example?Would it make sense as I have a job and my spouse is student here?I don't like to loose my job.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aal_ said:
Raj, buddy, i have ticked in the document checklist the ties to Ontario checkbox, although i do not have ties. I thought this box relates to the letter of intent we attach. Do you think i might have issues? I still didnt get AOR yet (app submitted a month ago, French stream)

:'( :'( :'(
This is what I have mentioned in the guide -

2. Please list all of the ties that you have established in Ontario. Please refer to the Application Guide for more details. Use a separate sheet if necessary. - Mention your ties (if any). Ties may include any friends/relatives in Ontario, past study in Ontario, past work experience in Ontario etc. If you have no ties, mention something like "No ties - Please find the attached intent letter" or something on those lines.
I suppose I ticked ties too and I mentioned "No ties - Please find the intent letter" :D . Ties are not mandatory. Don't worry.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamyab164 said:
Hi all,

I am living in BC and I have a permanent job here. I recently create a EE profile, and my score is 442. As I would like to stay in BC(because of my job) can I apply for other provinces to get nomination and if I got invitation, I land there for a while and come back to BC again?Is it possible if I apply for Saskatuan nominee program for example?Would it make sense as I have a job and my spouse is student here?I don't like to loose my job.

Thanks.
To be eligible under any PNP, you should "intend" to stay in the province of nomination. If either the province or IRCC or officers at the immigration counter when you do your "landing" find out that you don't "intend" or you have "never intended" to stay in the province of nomination, you might face dire consequences. The former might result in you being denied PR and the latter might entitle them to book you for misrepresentation because you lied on the application (by telling that you do intend to stay in the province of nomination).

Having said that, after you become a PR (once you complete your "landing"), you are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms within which there is a section called "Mobility Rights". These mobility rights enable any citizen or Permanent Resident to work, move and live anywhere in Canada freely.

IMO, every provincial nominee has a moral responsibility to fulfill - to at least try to establish themselves in the province of nomination because the province has spent resources to nominate the individual. Using PNP as a backdoor entry into Canada is nothing to be proud of and discouraged.

Good luck and all the best!