+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
matifshoaib said:
My HR department is taking a lot of time to provide an experience letter however, my current manager is ready to provide the same on company's letterhead with necessary stamping etc. So will it serve the purpose?
Yes.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nreddy said:
Hello All,

can you plz confirm, applicants from which month getting nomination from ONIP.
BTW I applied TO ONIP in 2016 March and got an AOR on August 2016.

Thanks & Regards
Currently, December applicants are getting nomination (November applicants are on a pause for unknown reasons).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Khizr said:
Hi there,

Thank you very much for such a marvellous job. Your effort cannot be denied. You have explained most of the crucial things and have also given some very handy tips. It's true that if the documentation is done comprehensively and the package is organised, then there is no reason for not getting the nomination through, at least if you are eligible.

Just one question, one of the criteria for the Human Capital Stream for OINP in education is a Bachelor S degree or higher. Does it make any difference if you have a bachelors degree in science? Moreover, if you are eligible as per their outlined criteria and have provided all documentation, then is their any reason for them to decline your nomination? Please provide some insight based on your experience or research or anyone else may also add to this, if he or she is reading this comment.

Thanks once again for being so helpful on this forum. GOd bless.
Glad to help :).

They look for a Bachelor's degree, doesn't matter which stream (for outland applicants). Your ECA report should have evaluated your degree as "Bachelor's".

If you satisfy their criteria and you submit proper documentation, you don't have to worry about getting rejected. Historically, since the commencement of the stream, I have seen only a handful of applicants being rejected by OINP (here on the forum) and all of them were rejected because they didn't satisfy OINP's criteria at the time of application.

One applicant didn't have a bachelor's degree, one didn't have at least 1 year of experience in the past 5 years, 2 applicants who choose to be evaluated under CEC weren't actually eligible for CEC at the time they received PT NOI among other cases.

However, if you send an incomplete application, they return the entire application package and you gotta send them everything again. I hope this issue will disappear if and when they introduce an online processing system.

I hope applicants are diligent and submit a complete application to OINP! Wish you success and all the best!

habhuba

Oct 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Glad to help :).

They look for a Bachelor's degree, doesn't matter which stream (for outland applicants). Your ECA report should have evaluated your degree as "Bachelor's".

If you satisfy their criteria and you submit proper documentation, you don't have to worry about getting rejected. Historically, since the commencement of the stream, I have seen only a handful of applicants being rejected by OINP (here on the forum) and all of them were rejected because they didn't satisfy OINP's criteria at the time of application.

One applicant didn't have a bachelor's degree, one didn't have at least 1 year of experience in the past 5 years, 2 applicants who choose to be evaluated under CEC weren't actually eligible for CEC at the time they received PT NOI among other cases.

However, if you send an incomplete application, they return the entire application package and you gotta send them everything again. I hope this issue will disappear if and when they introduce an online processing system.

I hope applicants are diligent and submit a complete application to OINP! Wish you success and all the best!
Does any one know when will Ontario open nomination? And is there any other provinces excepted to open soon? Other Tha saskashiwan

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Dear Members,

I have created my EE profile few days back. Do i have to start maintaining the required funds in my bank account from now ?
If i get PT notification and i have to let say submit my application to OINP in the next few months i wont be able to provide six months statement with their required balance as i don't have enough funds in my account now. What could be the possible solution (if any) of this ?

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
habhuba said:
Does any one know when will Ontario open nomination? And is there any other provinces excepted to open soon? Other Tha saskashiwan
OINP might resume sending PTs for the HCPS in November 2016.

Check this to learn more about PNPs --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

You can keep checking the province's website to see if they are accepting applications.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sappy486 said:
Dear Members,

I have created my EE profile few days back. Do i have to start maintaining the required funds in my bank account from now ?
If i get PT notification and i have to let say submit my application to OINP in the next few months i wont be able to provide six months statement with their required balance as i don't have enough funds in my account now. What could be the possible solution (if any) of this ?

Regards
The 6 months requirement is to check the presence of borrowed funds. If, at the time of application, you can prove that the funds are yours and not borrowed, you should be good to go!

R_CHAUDHARY

Nov 9, 2014
Hi Sir

Can we show fresh fixed deposit as a proof of funds in OINP or they just want only 6 months bank statememnt?

I showed my 6 month canadian bank statement last year as a proof of fund but now they want me to send the updated bank statement. But right now I am in India and does not have enough balance in my canadian account. So, In what ways can I show proof of funds now from india?
My Father is ready to give me the money and I have only 15 days to revert back. Please suggest me something. Can I show fresh fd on my name or any gift deed?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
R_CHAUDHARY said:
Hi Sir

Can we show fresh fixed deposit as a proof of funds in OINP or they just want only 6 months bank statememnt?

I showed my 6 month canadian bank statement last year as a proof of fund but now they want me to send the updated bank statement. But right now I am in India and does not have enough balance in my canadian account. So, In what ways can I show proof of funds now from india?
My Father is ready to give me the money and I have only 15 days to revert back. Please suggest me something. Can I show fresh fd on my name or any gift deed?

Thanks
If someone is gifting you money, then you need to provide an affidavit and a gift deed.

This post might give you an idea -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html;msg4633396#msg4633396

IMO, you can show gifted money.

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
NiHrPe said:
Could someone odd me yo the Ontario group please... 0038970390870
Thanks a lot!!!
Well I've been asking for the same since ages, but it seems there's no such group exist.

IamLaragbemi

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Hello, Thanks for the comprehensive guide.
Does any anyone know any Whatsapp or Telegram groups for OINP.
please add +2348032008077

Thanks

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
Hello All,

Good day, I am indeed happy to be part of the community that exists to help in the Canadian immigration process and share knowledge.

I used this thread to file for my application and honestly it has been of great help so far.
But now I am stuck, in a way, waiting for the CSR score to fall below my acquired score so that I automatically qualify.

I want to ask one specific question. FYI, With the grace of God, I got CLB 9 in IELTS - 8,7,7,7. I also have my international MBA with 8 years exp age 32 Indian working in Dubai. Overall my application stands at CRS - 452.
What are the chances my application will be able to get through? Last week the cut-off was 475 and I saw the trend is on those lines in the past quarter. Will I be able to qualify ? In 2016, minimum was 454.
What about PNP program? For Ontario or BC, should i apply separately or will I automatically be through ?
Will appreciate your candid advise and I really need some intelligence from you experts.

Note: I don't know where exactly to ask this question, therefore please pardon me in case I am posting at the wrong place.

Thanks & Regards
Nishad