Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
@Raj, Yes, I will be looking for few jobs in Toronto and the hotel I am working with, is head-quartered in Ottawa and has other chain hotels in Toronto, Ottawa and Niagara. So it won't be an issue for me to get a transfer over to one of these if a management positions opens up as I work in NOC 0632. I do definitely want to continue my current position until November 2016 as I will be completing 2 years on this job. It is easier to find management positions in Hospitality in Toronto compared to other provinces in Canada provided the candidate has at least 2 years experience and a degree. I am able to prove my intention to reside in ON is genuine, if i am asked.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amhbala said:
Hi,

My current employer saying they will do work permit amendment process as my WP having client location(Both client and employer location are inside greater Toronto). Is it fine if I proceed with that even though I am going to submit ONIP package? Kindly help me in this regard.

Regards
Balaji Ponraj
As long as you are still working for an Ontario employer, you are good to go, IMO!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Freds said:
@Raj, Yes, I will be looking for few jobs in Toronto and the hotel I am working with, is head-quartered in Ottawa and has other chain hotels in Toronto, Ottawa and Niagara. So it won't be an issue for me to get a transfer over to one of these if a management positions opens up as I work in NOC 0632. I do definitely want to continue my current position until November 2016 as I will be completing 2 years on this job. It is easier to find management positions in Hospitality in Toronto compared to other provinces in Canada provided the candidate has at least 2 years experience and a degree. I am able to prove my intention to reside in ON is genuine, if i am asked.
Cool! Highlight all this in your letter of intent/reasons to settle in Ontario!

Good luck and all the very best!

esd

Feb 11, 2016
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the OINP Human Capital stream. My CRS point is 456. Can I obtain OINP as an International student?

I did my Masters from Canada and is currently doing my PhD. Since International students can apply for FSW thus I am applying there. Now is there any chance that I can get nominated by OINP. I am asking this because in many PNP (NB, NS etc.) international students cannot apply for PNP as long as they are pursuing a degree.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
esd said:
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the OINP Human Capital stream. My CRS point is 456. Can I obtain OINP as an International student?

I did my Masters from Canada and is currently doing my PhD. Since International students can apply for FSW thus I am applying there. Now is there any chance that I can get nominated by OINP. I am asking this because in many PNP (NB, NS etc.) international students cannot apply for PNP as long as they are pursuing a degree.
There are many streams under OINP. For the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you need at least a Canadian bachelors degree or equivalent and at least one year work experience in the past 5 years!

You might want to check their website to see if you are eligible under other streams!

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

Thank you very much for your reply. Congratulations on your Nomination to OINP. I had a couple of follow-up questions to your reply. I request your reply as I am stuck with these.

1. My CRS score is 434 and not 457 as the impression is getting created. 457 is the cut-off score for the last CIC draw. Do you really mean that if I can submit documented proof for all what I mentioned in my express entry profile for CIC, I can get nominated by OINP?.

2. As per your email, if write in my LOE that " per Indian passport rules, one can get his/her pass port re-issued / renewed only within one year of date of expiry", would be enough?. Do I have attach a copy of the document from Passport office with my LOE also?. The following is the exact copy from the Passport India website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re-issue of Passport: You can apply for re-issue of passport if you are applying for another passport in lieu of an existing passport for any of the following reasons:

1. Your passport has either expired or is about to expire. You can apply for re-issue of passport up to one year before expiry or within three years after the expiry of the existing passport without fresh police verification, provided there is clear police report with respect to your previous passport and there is no adverse entry in the system.

There are other reasons which I am not writing here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. I have 11 years of experience and I have mentioned my past two employers( 8 Years of Exp. ) and present employer( 3 years of Exp.) in EE profile. Does it mean that I have to get a reference letter from my present employer. I am trying to avoid my present employer as it would be good to tell my boss that I am looking out.

SRI_BLR2016

Feb 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
I don't have enough words to thank you for putting the application guide, i am sure it will help every new applicants.

I am from Bangalore, is there any one in same boat from bangalore, please ping me.

I have submitted my application on 30th January 2016 and waiting for AOR. After going through your guide, i realized i have done a few mistakes like, didnt attach a letter from bank, the statements provided are taken online and didnt have the seal etc which i think are minor things and have provided more than double the amount so it may not be an issue, i assume. If i had seen your guide earlier i could have done better. Also, i am not sure whether i provided the ECA report which is taken from WES website or the photocopy of the report they mailed. Anyway, they have received the report directly from WES. I saw a few people saying WES returned around 40CAD from the 75CAD they charged for the duplicate but i didnt get any refund yet. Do we have to ask for it, anyone?

Waiting eagerly for the AOR like many out there!!! I guess the normal period is 8 weeks and it is not even 2 weeks:)

SRI_BLR2016

Feb 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
I thought i should put one of my experience here. I had created my express entry profile during December 2015 and received PT with in a week. I have then started collecting the documents and while filling the application i found that the NOC code entered in profile is wrong. When i created the profile i didnt check it properly and put 2175. I realized that it is 2174 and got the reference letters from employers accordingly. But when i updated the profile, i changed it in the occupation code tab but missed it on work experience tab and thereby the profile got inactivated and there was no way to revoke it. I got a reply from CIC saying i have to start a new profile and i did it on january 11th and got the PT on same day.

SRI_BLR2016

Feb 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
TLOU said:
The DD can be issued payable to "Ontario Minister of Finance" OR "Minister of Finance, Ontario". Both are acceptable.

When making a bank draft, do I tell my bank to just address it to "Minister of Finance, Ontario"? That's it? No address or anything more?
Hello, I got the bank draft from ICICI India and i had to provide the complete address which i got from their website. Also, in india the banks ask for Form 15CA and i got it done from a chartered accountant and charged 4K. I didnt know about these things and didnt want to get the application delayed. But i think you can fill it in incometax website yourself and Form 15CB may not be required.

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hi Raj and others,

I was going through the documents required for the OINP application, and would like to clarify on the notary certifications.

Do we need to get all the documents notarized? or applicable only for few documents?

In the comprehensive guide -- this topic -- started and maintained by Raj, certificates like education related, etc are mentioned as 'regular' photocopies or just as photocopies can be submitted. Somewhere else, I remember, notarization required.

Can anyone guide me?

Thanks and Regards,
GV

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
As long as you are still working for an Ontario employer, you are good to go, IMO!
Hi,

Can you please tell me how much time it takes now to hear back from them on our nomination after we have sent the application package for ONIP CEC.

Thanks in Advance,

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hi Raj,

Thanks for all the info, Now i am struck with one last thing before i submit ,How should i make the notary of the employee reference letters can you please provide a sample do the notary has to contain the print of the reference letter content . Am very confused about this notary of reference letter thing .

rsk7945

Jan 24, 2016
Hi guys,

If we apply for OINP and get nominated thus get 600 CRS and then the ITA, do we need to submit the same documents again for PR application through EE?

Thanks.

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
rsk7945 said:
Hi guys,

If we apply for OINP and get nominated thus get 600 CRS and then the ITA, do we need to submit the same documents again for PR application through EE?

Thanks.
Yes, you need to submit again the documents, online this time. Plus medicals, PCC and updated bank statements.

andre_arias

Feb 12, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Ontario does not reject applicants unless it really has to! If your docs are right, there is a very good chance that you'll get nominated! 430 isn't enough to get a direct ITA so your best bet would be to go ahead and apply to OINP! :)
Thank you!! :)