App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
Birth Certificate - I think you need to submit a letter from the panchayat or the appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available. Please see the below from guidance

Provide a copy of your birth certificate or an acceptable national document where an original birth certificate is not available (i.e., letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available).

I dont have a birth certificate either but in my case the principal applicant is my wife and she has one. They are not asking for dependents birth certificate. To be in safer side, i applied for my birth certificate and it is taking ages..It is a very long process especially when your birth date in documents are different from your actual ones. Otherwise you can get it without much hassle.

For the application, you can get a letter from the government authority saying your birth certificate is not available. And you can show your 10th certificate with an LOE.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SRI_BLR2016 said:
Hello Raj,

Are you in bangalore too? Regarding bank draft, i initially went to one ICICI branch and they told this facility is only available in few branches and recommended 3rd block Jayanagar branch. Same day i went to hdfc bank in koramangala and they told there are having some technical issues and can give the DD only after a week. So i went to ICICI bank 3rd block branch and submitted the request. The lady was very friendly and she called her manager and then told me that Form 15CA is needed. I knew that it is not needed as per our IT law but i guess many banks ask for it to be in safer side. And she told mee Form 15CB is not needed. I then went to two CAs and first one told it is not needed and if the bank insists they can get me one for 8K:) I tried to fill it myself and was confused with few questions and then went to the second CA. They told 4K and said Form 15CB is needed and they told they have to make a digital signature too and they charged 1.5K which was included in 4K. They did Form 15CB and used it to fill Form 15CA and given me an acknowledgement next day. I went back to the bank and submitted it and the lady told me to come in the evening to collect the DD and i got it in evening. When i was signing the register book, i saw there was one more guy took the DD for ontario on same date.

I knew the Form 15CA and CB is not needed but i didnt want to delay my application..
No I am not in Bangalore.

Its sad that the banks do not have a streamlined process. Usually, these forms are not required (I know this because I did not fill them nor did the bank mention about these forms).

Anyway, good luck with your process! If you have any questions, feel free to post them!

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello Raj,

Congratulations. what did Immigration officer asked as additional documents? how did they contact you by Phone/E-mail?

Please help.

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hello Sri and Raj,

Thanks for the suggestions.

It helped me a lot to find what out what I needed to do in the coming few days. Its gonna be busy here for the next few days getting my birth certificate.

Thanks and Regards,
GV

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

Few other questions.

1. Is it mandatory to have the ECA report to directly sent by WES. The application guide says that photocopies are only required unless otherwise stated.

2. I am in the process of preparing my Statement of Intent for Ontario. I wanted to know if there is a template that you could share so that I can write my Statement quickly. I donot have any ties with Ontario, except for a friend who resides in Toronto. Also I donot know how good are the job opportunities in Ontario for Chemical Engineers like me ( NOC : 2134 ) I will of course use my own creativity when I write mine.

My email address is pavankyarala@yahoo.co.in

Also it would be helpful if we can form a whatsapp group as opposed to this online forum so that we can communicate easily and get help quickly.

Thanks and Regard,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Re: Intention to reside in Ontario. February 1, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to serve as an explanation for my intention to reside in Ontario as part of my application to Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream. My intention to reside in Ontario is due to several reasons as I came to Toronto in December 2011 to do my post-graduation in Hospitality Management at Lambton College, Toronto and graduated in September 2013. As I have mentioned in my application, during my two and half years stay in Toronto, I worked few places in Toronto including my co-op at an Indian restaurant called ****** as a kitchen assistant for four months and worked as a customer service representative at ***** in Toronto for five months after my graduation.
Another reason I would like to reside in Toronto is because of my ties to Ontario including my younger brother and few other friends. My younger brother is an international student at Lambton College, Toronto who recently came to Canada in December, 2015 to pursue his Post Graduation in Project Management. I also believe, my frequent visits to Toronto would also help to prove my intention to reside in Ontario as I have visited Toronto very often since June 2014 including visits in November 2014, January, February, March, June and September 2015 and my most recent visit in January 2016. All these visits were to spend time with my girlfriend and friends even though these were short visits.
Apart from these, my organization (****** – Canada) that I am currently working with, is head quartered in Ottawa and has other hotels in Toronto, Ottawa and Niagara and it would be easier for me to get a transfer to one of these.
I have also included a copy of my brother’s study permit and an itinerary of my most recent visit to Toronto. My previous work reference letters are also included in my application package to prove that I worked in Toronto even though I have not claimed any points for. I believe these could serve as an explanation for my intention to reside in Ontario if I were nominated.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

This is what I have typed in but Raj or someone else may have a better one.

SRI_BLR2016

Feb 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

Few other questions.

1. Is it mandatory to have the ECA report to directly sent by WES. The application guide says that photocopies are only required unless otherwise stated.

It is mandatory. See the link below (change the dot).

www dot ontarioimmigration dot ca / en /pnp/OI_PNPNEW dot html

You can order the duplicate copy from WES for OINP and then attach the copy of the receipt along with your application

2. I am in the process of preparing my Statement of Intent for Ontario. I wanted to know if there is a template that you could share so that I can write my Statement quickly. I donot have any ties with Ontario, except for a friend who resides in Toronto. Also I donot know how good are the job opportunities in Ontario for Chemical Engineers like me ( NOC : 2134 ) I will of course use my own creativity when I write mine.

My email address is pavankyarala@yahoo.co.in

Also it would be helpful if we can form a whatsapp group as opposed to this online forum so that we can communicate easily and get help quickly.

Thanks and Regard,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Ppujara

Feb 16, 2016
Hello friends,

I need your help to troubleshoot the problem I am facing with my immigration process.

I have created express entry profile in Nov. 2015 and my CRS is 451. I received ONIP invitation in my CIC account but I coudnt apply for some reason at that time. Now I want to apply ONIP in human capital category but while I was reading about it on ONIP website I understood that I have to apply within 45 days. That means I can't apply ? Just wanted to make sure I am understanding it right or not.

If I am not eligible for ONIP nomination (as I missed my deadline), should I withdraw my express entry profile and create a new one in the hope that I will revive fresh ONIP invitation for provincial nominations ?

I will really appreciate if anyone can help to to understand this situation. I emailed ONIP but nobody is responding.

Thanks,
Paresh

SRI_BLR2016

Feb 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
Ppujara said:
Hello friends,

I need your help to troubleshoot the problem I am facing with my immigration process.

I have created express entry profile in Nov. 2015 and my CRS is 451. I received ONIP invitation in my CIC account but I coudnt apply for some reason at that time. Now I want to apply ONIP in human capital category but while I was reading about it on ONIP website I understood that I have to apply within 45 days. That means I can't apply ? Just wanted to make sure I am understanding it right or not.

If I am not eligible for ONIP nomination (as I missed my deadline), should I withdraw my express entry profile and create a new one in the hope that I will revive fresh ONIP invitation for provincial nominations ?

I will really appreciate if anyone can help to to understand this situation. I emailed ONIP but nobody is responding.

Thanks,
Paresh
Yes, you have to apply within 45 days otherwise they wont accept it. With 451 points you have got a very good chance to get ITA directly within 1 or 2 months time. The OINP nomination takes at least 3 to 4 months time and you have to spend 1500CAD. It is your choice. To get a PT again i suggest you to recreate your profile. I don't think they will send invite again to the same profile. I have got the invite the same day when i recreated the profile. Otherwise, you recreate the account, and once you get the invitation, start collecting the documents and apply only after 30 to 35days time and take the DD towards the end. we can expect at least two more draws within this period and if you are lucky you will get ITA directly. I guess you are waiting for the ITA from November and the wait is getting longer and that might be the reason for you to apply for OINP. Best of luck.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ppujara said:
Hello friends,

Thanks,
Paresh
Yes, you need to apply within 45 days after of receiving the Ontario PT notification, not the EE creation date. If you missed your deadline, try creating a new EE profile, you may get new Ontario PT notification. I think someone from the forum did this and got new Ontario PT notification successfully.

But, if you have got 451 points...just wait for few more draws, you may get direct ITA. The last draw conduct on 10th feb was at 459 points.
Direct ITA is much faster than OINP.

Rinki

Dec 2, 2015
Hi Rajkamalmohanram,

I am from India. I need to know about two things:

1) Future Quota timelines for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Human Capital Priorities Stream (duration for which it opens, when it opens in an year etc.) this year? Any site/link where I can go through other province's quota timelines too?

2) My spouse is currently holding a visitor visa for Canada. As of now, he neither has a job offer from Canadian Employer nor going through any Intra-Company transfer process. He is planning to ask his company (Indian entity) to issue a Work Permit for him to be able to go and work in Canada as an Indian employee on Indian payroll. On this ground, can I apply for my Open Work Permit once he is granted Work Permit?

Details, if needed: He has NOC job 'A', with 5 years of Foreign Work Experience. (IELTS CLB -> R-8/L-9/S-8/W-8). I also have NOC job 'A' with 5 years of Foreign Work Experience (IELTS CLB -> R-9/L-10/S-10/W-8)

Request if you can address both of my concern. I will be really helpful

Thanks,
Rinki

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Rajkamalmohanram,

I am from India. I need to know about two things:

1) Future Quota timelines for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Human Capital Priorities Stream (duration for which it opens, when it opens in an year etc.) this year? Any site/link where I can go through other province's quota timelines too?

This year's quota hasn't been announced yet.

2) My spouse is currently holding a visitor visa for Canada. As of now, he neither has a job offer from Canadian Employer nor going through any Intra-Company transfer process. He is planning to ask his company (Indian entity) to issue a Work Permit for him to be able to go and work in Canada as an Indian employee on Indian payroll. On this ground, can I apply for my Open Work Permit once he is granted Work Permit?

Details, if needed: He has NOC job 'A', with 5 years of Foreign Work Experience. (IELTS CLB -> R-8/L-9/S-8/W-8). I also have NOC job 'A' with 5 years of Foreign Work Experience (IELTS CLB -> R-9/L-10/S-10/W-8)

IMO, once his work permit is approved and he starts working, you might be able to apply for an open work permit.

The verbiage on CIC website is as follows -

You may be eligible to apply for an open work permit if you are in one of the following situations:

You are already working in Canada, your work permit is due to expire within four months and your application for permanent residence has been found complete or received a positive eligibility assessment under one of the following:
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Canadian Experience Class
Provincial Nominee Program
Federal Skilled Trades Program
Caring for Children Class
Caring for People with High Medical Needs Class, or
humanitarian and compassionate grounds
You may also be eligible if you are a family member of someone whose application for permanent residence has been approved under one of the above.
You are in Canada and are applying or have already applied for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.
You have the needed work experience and applied for permanent residence through the Live-in Caregiver Program.
Your spouse is
a skilled worker in an occupation under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or B
or
a foreign student at a public post-secondary school, such as a college or university or collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec.
You have a temporary resident permit valid for at least six months.
You are participating in
the Canada World Youth Program; or
the Working Holiday category of the International Experience Canada initiative.
You have filed a claim for refugee protection in Canada and
you are waiting for the Refugee Protection Division (RPD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada to decide on your claim; and
you cannot pay for your basic needs without working.
The RPD has rejected your refugee claim
you cannot be removed from Canada for reasons beyond your control and
you cannot pay for your basic needs without working.
You are a family member of a foreign representative.
You are a family member of a foreign military member who is working in Canada.
You are a professional athlete allowed to enter Canada and you need to do other work to support yourself while playing for a Canadian team.

Here's the link for your reference ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17

Request if you can address both of my concern. I will be really helpful

Thanks,
Rinki

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
If your ECA report doesn't mention "Bachelors" or any degree above it, sadly, you are ineligible to apply to OINP! However, you can apply if you have bachelors + diploma. "Bachelors" is a minimum requirement!
Thanks Raj

I hope the second point of the excerpt from the application guide below shall not apply in my case.

Incomplete Nominee applications will not be accepted by OINP and will be returned to you. An application may be deemed incomplete if:
 The Nominee Application Form is illegible or incomplete (all fields must be completed and questions that are not applicable should be marked “N/A”);
 The required supporting documents are not provided;
 Documents requiring translation are not certified or notarized; or
 The application fee is not included in the application package or is submitted in an incorrect amount.