+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Decision in Progress

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Dear all, I received an email today, from OINP stating that we are unable to nominate you, as your EE profile is no longer available. However, my profile is very well valid.
I realised that I got confused between NOC code and Job seeker validation code, and hence entered the wrong Job Seeker code in the OINP application.

Is it alright if i send them an email by apologising and sending the correct job seeker code? The said code, which is automatically generated, is also available in the PDFs received when I created the EE profile. Is this the only issue which is causing the NLA status and hence they're unable to issue a nomination?

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Please help. Thank you.

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Hi all.
NOI: 13 Feb 2020
Application Submitted: 26 March 2020
Assessment: 17 April 2020
DIP: 24 April 2020
Nomination: Pending

An FSW candidate. The wait is killing us (me and my spouse). More number of approvals we see in May, more the anxiety :rolleyes:
Hi, did you get the approval?

Got ours on June 26th!

Reactions: sujd

sujd

May 4, 2020
Hi all.
NOI: 13 Feb 2020
Application Submitted: 26 March 2020
Assessment: 17 April 2020
DIP: 24 April 2020
Nomination: Pending

An FSW candidate. The wait is killing us (me and my spouse). More number of approvals we see in May, more the anxiety :rolleyes:
Still waiting. Aaargh!

Ok so mail comes first or the portal gets updated first? What's the subject of the mail?

Is it weird that we have a waiting period with ZERO communication for this long?

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Still waiting. Aaargh!

Ok so mail comes first or the portal gets updated first? What's the subject of the mail?

Is it weird that we have a waiting period with ZERO communication for this long?
I know its a reason to be worried, Im not an expert in the process, I just keep browsing through the forum discussions, but it's quite peculiar that you havent got yours yet, and they havent even asked for any additional documents or clarifications.

A friend told me that google hangout calls are free in Canada. Call them if you can today, between 11pm and 1 am.

And, the mail and portal update is together. At least in our case. We got a mail, thats how we checked the EE and OINP Logins.

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Did you send them an email
Still waiting. Aaargh!

You get an email that you have a message on you CIC account, you log in and you find a nomination message to accept or decline. Ontario portal gets updated some time after you accept and they send you a nomination letter based on that.

Did you send them an email inquiring on the status of the application? They usually respond to emails, make sure you put your application number in the subject. Furthermore, I'd really by these notes if they are available to see if there is a problem or something.

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Dear all, I received an email today, from OINP stating that we are unable to nominate you, as your EE profile is no longer available. However, my profile is very well valid.
I realised that I got confused between NOC code and Job seeker validation code, and hence entered the wrong Job Seeker code in the OINP application.

Is it alright if i send them an email by apologising and sending the correct job seeker code? The said code, which is automatically generated, is also available in the PDFs received when I created the EE profile. Is this the only issue which is causing the NLA status and hence they're unable to issue a nomination?

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Please help. Thank you.

Hello, did you finally get the result. I just realized that I entered wrong job seeker too. I entered the NOC instead my job seeker numbers. Did it cause an issue?

Thanks

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Hello, did you finally get the result. I just realized that I entered wrong job seeker too. I entered the NOC instead my job seeker numbers. Did it cause an issue?

Thanks
Hi, yes, we did email them apologising for the mistake committed. And we got the nomination the next day. Don't worry, just email them of the error and you will be fine.

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Still waiting. Aaargh!

Hi, any update on your application?

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Does OINP request for additional documents once the application is marked "decision in progress". My wife case is in DIP since last week

martianboy

Feb 11, 2020
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
Does OINP request for additional documents once the application is marked "decision in progress". My wife case is in DIP since last week
This is unlikely as far as I know. I did not get any additional requests myself.

Reactions: iukhan

martianboy

Feb 11, 2020
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
What was your timeline, time lapse between DIP and actual nomination. Thanks
A bit less than 3 weeks. Took them 33 days from submission to nomination in my case. most of it was spent in DIP. But I applied for the HCP stream.