+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Decision in Progress

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
Hello All,

Please advise me.

My application is currently on DIP but my IRCC profile expires 26th May (next week). At this juncture, I am confused on whether to wait for it to expire or simply delete and reapply. I don't want to miss my nomination.

Thanks in advance

jobins

Jan 8, 2018
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2021
Nomination.....
02-06-2021
AOR Received.
11-07-2021
Med's Done....
05-07-2021
Hello All,

Please advise me.

My application is currently on DIP but my IRCC profile expires 26th May (next week). At this juncture, I am confused on whether to wait for it to expire or simply delete and reapply. I don't want to miss my nomination.

Thanks in advance
Once your profile is expired, create a new profile and then send a mail to OINP with new profile details. They will send nomination to the new profile.

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Once your profile is expired, create a new profile and then send a mail to OINP with new profile details. They will send nomination to the new profile.
Hi, any idea on how many days OINP will take to confirm that they have mapped the file number to the new EE profile?

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi guys ....i got oinp tech draw nomination on 15 December....I submitted my docs on 16 jan....My file is still in dip since 2 months...rest all got nomination.....I did not get....Is there someone who is still in dip...And plz recommend why is it so? plz

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
hi guys ....i got oinp tech draw nomination on 15 December....I submitted my docs on 16 jan....My file is still in dip since 2 months...rest all got nomination.....I did not get....Is there someone who is still in dip...And plz recommend why is it so? plz
Call OINP or email them asking update. Feb NOI are getting nominations. You should have got.

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
How long does it take from Decision In Progress to approved? OINP HCP
Hi,
Did you get any email communication that your status has changed to DIP? My status got changed (don't know when) but i don't have any emails / spam to notify me. I can't find the date of status changed on OINP portal either.
Thanks!

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi,
Did you get any email communication that your status has changed to DIP? My status got changed (don't know when) but i don't have any emails / spam to notify me. I can't find the date of status changed on OINP portal either.
Thanks!
you receive email for ADR and Nominations only. For Nomination first you will receive email from EE, once you accept there then you will get from OINP after two days.

Reactions: b_t_ and taurus22

Mohd_786

Sep 17, 2018
Hi,
Thanks!
No, but when the status changed from submitted to assessment i got the mail at that time

ammar.dubai

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I got my nomination and 600 points are added to my profile

NOC: 1121
NOI: 23rd June
Submitted: 7th July
Assessment: 15th July
DIP: 23rd July
Nomination: 26th July

Best of luck guys

Reactions: taurus22