+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Chat Group - Ask Any Question (UNRESTRICTED THREAD)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
mars_m said:
I already received OINP nomination and accepted. I am getting married next year. Do I need to inform CIC once that happens.

Do I need to inform OINP as well? I know I need to do this in case my status changes before I get nomination. How about after I get a nomination?
Once your personal information changes (at any stage), you're supposed to inform OINP and CIC both....and update express entry profile.

After getting married your score may fall or rise, depending on scenario if ur wife will accompany you initially or not.

If yes, her credentials also needs to be assessed. She also has to appear for IELTS.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
adeelnasim said:
@bestofluck I never asked for predictions infact I asked for opinions!
whether the criteria would remain same or they will change it?

are you not asking to predict? it is not at all calld an opinion lol

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
adeelnasim said:
Can you people share your opions that whenever OINP starts resending PTs, whether the criteria would remain same or they will change it?
It is very hard to say if OINP will change present eligibility criteria.

However, as all provinces are stepping towards the online system then we may expect similar process as CIC or may be each province's process may get replaced by CIC, but authorities may remain same.

67 out of 100 scores requirement may surely gets replaced by latest CRS method.

Rest time will tell :)

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi people

I received OINP PT notification on 17 Dec 2016.
Basis that I submitted all supporting documents along with the application form
As read the post of gagan here, even I didnt get the ref letter from my current organization HR in letterhead.
So i managed to get the Ref letter from my manager in a A4 sheet, but i didnt notarized it and didnt add a LOE with the application too.

Will this reject my application? It is bothering me a lot whether I will get AOR or not...

Please revert if anyone has encountered the same issue.. what measures were taken?

Regards
Prasanna Gururam

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gprasanna31 said:
Hi people

As read the post of gagan here, even I didnt get the ref letter from my current organization HR in letterhead.
So i managed to get the Ref letter from my manager in a A4 sheet, but i didnt notarized it and didnt add a LOE with the application too.

Will this reject my application? It is bothering me a lot whether I will get AOR or not...

Please revert if anyone has encountered the same issue.. what measures were taken?

Regards
Prasanna Gururam
you dont need a Notory to such documents. Hope the letter contains details of manager, email ID and phone number or a visiting card with his designation.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
gprasanna31 said:
Hi people

Is that A4 paper which you've mentioned is a company letter head?
If not then you have to provide notarized docs along with LOE.

Generally, yes but also depends on case officer. Keep your fingers crossed.

All you can do is, arrange documents again on stamp paper, get them notarized and send it to OINP or may be talk to a good immigration consultant for way arounds.
Regards
Prasanna Gururam

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi Prashant..
The A4 sheet it is just a normal white sheet without any companies name or Logo in it.
Like a normal printout sheet I got it from my manager along with his sign and xerox of Employee ID with it.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
gprasanna31 said:
Hi Prashant..
The A4 sheet it is just a normal white sheet without any companies name or Logo in it.
Like a normal printout sheet I got it from my manager along with his sign and xerox of Employee ID with it.
I doubt then about clearance pf your file and there's a fine logic behind it.

To limit the false documents and wrongdoers, immigration authorities asks for notarized documents so that local government officials can verify the documents on their behalf. Whenever you'll go for notarizing, notary officer will check everything and place a legal stamp on your documents stating they r okay for in/out india.

Plain ppaper is not justified.

I also had one employer who denied to give it on letter head but confirmed everything on email. I took printout of email, notarized same from my manager, gave LOE, all other employment proofs, bank statements and payslips. Such cases and with such proofs authorities do understand the concern.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
prashantduggal said:
I doubt then about clearance pf your file and there's a fine logic behind it.

To limit the false documents and wrongdoers, immigration authorities asks for notarized documents so that local government officials can verify the documents on their behalf. Whenever you'll go for notarizing, notary officer will check everything and place a legal stamp on your documents stating they r okay for in/out india.

Plain ppaper is not justified.

I also had one employer who denied to give it on letter head but confirmed everything on email. I took printout of email, notarized same from my manager, gave LOE, all other employment proofs, bank statements and payslips. Such cases and with such proofs authorities do understand the concern.
Hmm... I am really worried now...
Rest all ref letter i got in letter head.
Its only with current org i couldnt do that way.
Rest the joining letter, appointment letter and few payslips of current org were attached with the application which are in letterhead.
Educational docs were notarized as my consultant asked me to do it.
They didnt mention the same way for current org reference letter.

I am really worried now.. after so long wait i dont want the application to be rejected because of this... Hope the officer gives a chance rather than rejecting it directly....

Fingers crossed

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
gprasanna31 said:
Hmm... I am really worried now...
Rest all ref letter i got in letter head.
Its only with current org i couldnt do that way.
Rest the joining letter, appointment letter and few payslips of current org were attached with the application which are in letterhead.
Educational docs were notarized as my consultant asked me to do it.
They didnt mention the same way for current org reference letter.

I am really worried now.. after so long wait i dont want the application to be rejected because of this... Hope the officer gives a chance rather than rejecting it directly....

Fingers crossed
If you have provided all other employment docs for that employer then your file may get clearance at initial level and may be asked for additional docs.

But do remember CIC/IRCC don't entertain such applications if guidelines are not followed.

Good luck. Cheers

Afrida

Jan 14, 2016
Hello Everyone

I'm new to this whole process so wanted to ask few questions. Firstly, here are the stats:

My CRS is 443 under NOC 4163. I've just entered the pool. I'm now filling out forms for Saskatchewan as last resort. I'm really hoping to get iTA from Ontario. But they have paused the PTs.

Any idea when they will resume? And you think I have a shot? If they resume lets say from Nov'16 and I have entered pool on July. So when might I get a PT?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Afrida said:
Hello Everyone

I'm new to this whole process so wanted to ask few questions. Firstly, here are the stats:

My CRS is 443 under NOC 4163. I've just entered the pool. I'm now filling out forms for Saskatchewan as last resort. I'm really hoping to get iTA from Ontario. But they have paused the PTs.

As per OINP officials and website, they will resume sending PTs from November onwards.

Any idea when they will resume? And you think I have a shot? If they resume lets say from Nov'16 and I have entered pool on July. So when might I get a PT?

As per rule, PT should be given out on FIFO basis. They stopped sending PT since mid of Feb so you can imagine the number of applicants in poolbefore you. I think you should be fine. Moreover, by end of the year crs scores requirement is supposed to fall.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Currently OINP is stopped, It will be open in November 2016 - How true is that ?

ONIP - Do we need to apply for Nomination or ONIP will select the candidates ?

If they notify - Do they notify all the candidates who are above 400 Points? Is that possible ?

I'm waiting for ECA currently.

Qualification - MBA, BBM
Work Experience - 6+ years
Age - Below 30
less than 1 year foreign work experience
IELTS - L(8.5), R(-:cool: , S(6.5) and W(6.5)

After entering the pool is waiting only the option ?
Meanwhile i would like to improve my IELTS score

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Mahadev87 said:
Currently OINP is stopped, It will be open in November 2016 - How true is that ?
OINP hasn't stopped. They just stopped sending PT's.
ONIP - Do we need to apply for Nomination or ONIP will select the candidates ?
OINP automatically picks up candidate from express entry pool and send them PT.
If they notify - Do they notify all the candidates who are above 400 Points? Is that possible ?
Mostly yes, but limits to their quota.
I'm waiting for ECA currently.

Qualification - MBA, BBM
Work Experience - 6+ years
Age - Below 30
less than 1 year foreign work experience
IELTS - L(8.5), R(8) , S(6.5) and W(6.5)

After entering the pool is waiting only the option ?
Yes, atleast for province PT. If scores are higher then you'll automatically get ITA from CIC.
Meanwhile i would like to improve my IELTS score