+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Chat Group - Ask Any Question (UNRESTRICTED THREAD)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
EdBell said:
what is OINP phone number?
Refer: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCONTACT.html

simalik

Jun 6, 2014
Hi, I am a Bachelors Graduate from York and my PGWP runs till Sep 2017. I have been employed in a Canadian Telecom Company with NOC B category job for 14 months now and just got my CELPIP results, I am at 444 points. I know that the ONP Human Capital Steam is paused till November.

What about the International Student with a Job Offer stream, to my understanding that is still open. I am an International Student and I have a job offer, in fact i am working at this job for 15 months now. Can i apply under this stream

I don't fully understand this stream, nor the differences between Human Capital and International Student With a Job offer stream. Would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
simalik said:
Hi, I am a Bachelors Graduate from York and my PGWP runs till Sep 2017. I have been employed in a Canadian Telecom Company with NOC B category job for 14 months now and just got my CELPIP results, I am at 444 points. I know that the ONP Human Capital Steam is paused till November.

What about the International Student with a Job Offer stream, to my understanding that is still open. I am an International Student and I have a job offer, in fact i am working at this job for 15 months now. Can i apply under this stream

I don't fully understand this stream, nor the differences between Human Capital and International Student With a Job offer stream. Would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!
Refer to below link:
www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Reccieved my AOR today ;D

i have few questions

1) IM my AOR they mentioned - "We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. (Please see attached)

In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email. "

My question can i send the mailing address which is for my office address because it has a PO.BOX and im certain it wont get lost rather than my home address already listed with OINP.

Also advise how do i submit new Payment? what are the steps? what should i courier ? what should i email them?

2. Is it recommended to send updated POF and bank statement along with the above?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
akmoolah said:
Hello Reccieved my AOR today ;D

i have few questions

1) IM my AOR they mentioned - "We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. (Please see attached)

In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email. "

My question can i send the mailing address which is for my office address because it has a PO.BOX and im certain it wont get lost rather than my home address already listed with OINP.

Also advise how do i submit new Payment? what are the steps? what should i courier ? what should i email them?
- - Same method with explanation letter. Write your name and file number at back of DD too.
As it is money related, I don't think PO Box will work. Any money related parcels required signatures of recipient.

2. Is it recommended to send updated POF and bank statement along with the above
- - Yes

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Has anyone got nomination from OINP recently??

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise! I updated my passport information and sent the documents and Change of Information Form via EMAIL to OINP. Didn't get any reply. I was told by a guy in this forum that it should be by snail mail or fax only. Does It have to be by mail or fax?Should I send them again by fax? Thanks!

Nicotugz

Jun 26, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
Hi all,

Thanks for stopping by to read my post.
Here are my details:

Bachelor's in Computer Science (outside Canada) - Got it assesed by WES
Post grad in Enterprise Software Development (Inside Canada)

CELPIP
S: 9, W: 10, R: 12, L: 11

Currently Working in Ontario on an open work permit also known for me as PGWP

There was news about Ontario not taking in anymore due reaching it's cap for 2016
But I have a Job offer from an Employer and the options to apply are open:
ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_JOB.html

I made an EE profile with a score of: 452

Do i have to go EE? It seems harsh for Intern Students to get selected with an LMIA (which is already difficult)

How long does the process take (Pre screen, Submitting Documents etcc..)

After applying to CIC do i still need to show PoF ?

Given that I already paid like 3 times the amount for tuition can my parents lend a hand in that?

Any information given is helpful

Thanks.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happynightowl said:
Please advise! I updated my passport information and sent the documents and Change of Information Form via EMAIL to OINP. Didn't get any reply. I was told by a guy in this forum that it should be by snail mail or fax only. Does It have to be by mail or fax?Should I send them again by fax? Thanks!
Not required if you've already sent them mail, acknowledgement could take about 2 months for change in information form

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
happynightowl said:
On that form itself it is written to send it by mail or fax.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I heard you don't need to apply for OINP as they send invitation directly to candidate with score above 400?
Is that correct?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akryptik said:
I heard you don't need to apply for OINP as they send invitation directly to candidate with score above 400?
Is that correct?
almost correct.

You can't apply for OINP as they will start sending invitation directly to candidate with score above 400 in Nov 2016.

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Skvach said:
almost correct.

You can't apply for OINP as they will start sending invitation directly to candidate with score above 400 in Nov 2016.
What will be the number of nomination invitation sent? Does it really goes near 400 or the higher 400 secure all the reserved seats?

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Hi,

I have applied for OINP and received AOR. I have submitted all required documents except my Experience Reference Letter. As my company refused to provide any such information on letterhead. So, I have sent bona-fide letter ( on company letterhead) as proof of my employment, reference letter from my manager stating my roles and responsibilities, compensation letter giving details of my annual salary. I have also attached LOE for the same.

Will all this suffice?

I am not sure if I will be able to produce Experience Letter on Company Letterhead if asked by OINP as my company is persistent about not disclosing any such information.

What could be done in this case? Anyone else here faced similar issue?

Thanks In Advance !!