TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
AGENTOO7 said:
Not fair at all. They have categorically stated on their website that application shall be processed within 3 months, when we have applied. They changed it in no time and have added "Processing is taking longer than usual due a large number of applications in the program’s inventory. The OINP appreciates your patience as we work diligently to process the high volume of applications received". They refuse to give a tentative timeline for a decision to be made when contacted, and the waiting time is forever. Although I agree that assessment/verification of some applications takes longer than the others, the disparity is just unbelievable. How about the accountability? if a person receives ITA, before nomination then what's the point in applying for nomination? and they don't even refund full or partial fee of CAN$1500 that they charged us. How justifiable is this? I feel very disappointed !! :(
I can confirm that lots of things have been painful with OINP.

• They could not invite people who applied to EE Jan 2015 and I didn't even know that until at the end of 2015
  • Finally sent application documents along with bank draft in February 2016, which expired because of their long process
  • Asked for payslips in ADR. They should have requested that in the first place. Would have saved time.
  • After receiving nomination and ITA, they still have this silly rule of maintaining score above 400
  • My IELTS expired (January 10 2015). New IELTS (December 10 2016 brings score below 400)
  • So now I need to retake another IELTS again this month. What's with this silly rule of maintaining score above 400 in the first place? I had it when I applied and received nomination.

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
I think hardest time of my life is given to me by this OINP. I am sick of waiting for my nomination. It is giving me frequent headaches and I cant think of anything except the decision mail. Moreover, i want to change job, but cant as my application is under process.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Akash022 said:
I think hardest time of my life is given to me by this OINP. I am sick of waiting for my nomination. It is giving me frequent headaches and I cant think of anything except the decision mail. Moreover, i want to change job, but cant as my application is under process.
You can change job anytime you want (if this is not in Canada).

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Akash022 said:
Most people do receive nomination. They will even request additional documents if they need some more documents from you. So just be patient. The only thing to worry about are post-ITA documents and your IELTS expiry date.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Akash022 said:
You can switch your jobs. Absolutely not a problem. All you got to do is to shoot them an email and a fax (if possible) along with a duly filled in the "Change in personal information form" stating the period of employment with your employers and send supporting documents such a s relieving letter , offer/appointment letter and payslips. Fax is the medium of my choice as they seem to be particularly attentive to it . I switched my jobs and have done the same.

P.S: I'm going though a period of sleepless nights, from last month precisely from Dec 05 (the day they told me my app is in decision phase, didn't get any ADR). I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and refresh my mailbox on my mobile to see if I can find an email from OINP. Was never this anxious as far as I remember being an adult

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
Akash022 said:
Please bear with them for few more days. I am sure eventually you will get it as there are many pending nominations. Cheer up and good luck

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
Thanks everyone for your kind words and valuable feedback. My Ielts will expire in July, so i dont think that will be an issue. It does not make sense to change job now, as i have submitted additional docs. I am just waiting for the result so that I know about the future. I might have to change my current city for changing job.so i am just trying being patient and m waiting for the result so that i can plan my future better.

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
AGENTOO7 said:
You can switch your jobs. Absolutely not a problem. All you got to do is to shoot them an email and a fax (if possible) along with a duly filled in the "Change in personal information form" stating the period of employment with your employers and send supporting documents such a s relieving letter , offer/appointment letter and payslips. Fax is the medium of my choice as they seem to be particularly attentive to it . I switched my jobs and have done the same.

P.S: I'm going though a period of sleepless nights, from last month precisely from Dec 05 (the day they told me my app is in decision phase, didn't get any ADR). I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and refresh my mailbox on my mobile to see if I can find an email from OINP. Was never this anxious as far I remember being an adult
Bro, I can feel ur pain, 1 month is too much to wait. i hope we both get nomination soon. Best of luck.

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Same here Guys...
Here are the details:

OINP Application Received: 19th Feb 2016
AOR: 20th August 2016
ADR: 10th November 2016
Second ADR: 25th November 2016
Decision Phase: Confirmed through call = 3rd December 2016

Nomination : STILLLLLL WAAIITTTIINNGGGGGGGGGGGG

THE PAIN IS AGONIZING MAN !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
It's unfortunate to see lots of people still waiting for their nominations...

Do we have an idea how many people here have been nominated and how many are still waiting?

OINP FEB 2016 used to update the list... anyone seen him around?

We have a few people waiting the other threads:

Nov - only 6 out of 74
Dec - only 15 out of 121
Jan - only 24 out of 170
Mar - only 25 out of 75

But no idea on FEB... Feb had 134 people total... By simple iteration we should have around 50-30 remaining, but it feels like more people than that by the mood of the thread.

Anyway, I wish you guys luck and speedy NOMS!!!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Those waiting for nomination......please stay positive and cool. All of you will get it soon.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AGENTOO7 said:
Not fair at all. They have categorically stated on their website that application shall be processed within 3 months, when we have applied. They changed it in no time and have added "Processing is taking longer than usual due a large number of applications in the program’s inventory. The OINP appreciates your patience as we work diligently to process the high volume of applications received". They refuse to give a tentative timeline for a decision to be made when contacted, and the waiting time is forever. Although I agree that assessment/verification of some applications takes longer than the others, the disparity is just unbelievable. How about the accountability? if a person receives ITA, before nomination then what's the point in applying for nomination? and they don't even refund full or partial fee of CAN$1500 that they charged us. How justifiable is this? I feel very disappointed !! :(
True, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do except waiting.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MsKaur said:
Hi All,

i am a silent follower and you all have been great advise on each step for me. I did not ever need to ask question because answer was already there all the time.

However, NOW I NEED YOUR ADVISE PLEASE.

I received Nomination on December 13th. and my file got expire on Dec 16. I sent new file info to OINP on Dec 16. Since then no reply from their office.

As per IRCC letter nomination should be re-confirmed in 30days. Now only 4 days left. Until now no response. I sent multiple emails. Spoke to an operator multiple times. but no progress.

What should i do now? What if my new EE profile would expire on Jan 15. Am i still be able to get 600 points from OINP?
What would be the scenario?

Please explain.
Any answer will be appreciated.

Thank yoU!
Please refrain from posting the same question on multiple threads... You question has been answered here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ontario-pnp-sent-in-jan-2016-lets-connect-here-t393982.0.html;msg5699981#msg5699981

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
hello...

Just a quick update...

Received confirmation from Ontario regarding my New Express Entry Profile...

"Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

Your new Express Entry changes have been noted.

We hope this information will assist you.

Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program."

I hope my nomination follow soon... i hope all pending nominations follow soon...

thanks