+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
Dear All,

I am excited to announce that I received my nomination yesterday, i.e. 09 Jan 2017. Below are my timelines:

NOC: 2171
OINP Application received: 17 Feb, 2016
AOR: 16 Aug, 2016
ADR 1: 07 Dec, 2016 (didn't receive it as it went to spam folder)
ADR 2: 23 Dec, 2016
ADR documents sent: 26 Dec, 2016 (Email and DHL)
Nomination: 09 Jan, 2017

I don't have much words to thanks this forum. My special thanks to each and every member of this forum, it was an unforgettable journey of almost 16 months for me in total.

Hope OINP issues nominations to remaining applicants and Good Luck to everyone.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
alidaas said:
Dear All,

I am excited to announce that I received my nomination yesterday, i.e. 09 Jan 2017. Below are my timelines:

NOC: 2171
OINP Application received: 17 Feb, 2016
AOR: 16 Aug, 2016
ADR 1: 07 Dec, 2016 (didn't receive it as it went to spam folder)
ADR 2: 23 Dec, 2016
ADR documents sent: 26 Dec, 2016 (Email and DHL)
Nomination: 09 Jan, 2017

I don't have much words to thanks this forum. My special thanks to each and every member of this forum, it was an unforgettable journey of almost 16 months for me in total.

Hope OINP issues nominations to remaining applicants and Good Luck to everyone.
Congratulations!! Wish you a speedy PR.

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
AGENTOO7 said:
Getting an ITA perse doesn't depend on creating a new profile but on your CRS. If CRS>/= CIC draw, then you would receive an ITA. The issue is with OINP. You got to update them your new profile no. and job seeker validation code so that they would transfer the nomination to your new profile. Ideally it should not be a big deal, but then we are dealing with OINP, you got to be extremely patient. Well, looks like you didn't receive AOR yet? Call them up, till they lift the phone ask them the status of your application. Also, please post your timeline .
Hi there,

Thanks for the information. I think I got confused with the term - ITA. It is actually the NOI from Ontario. I have found the thread OINP March 2016, and posted the same question there just for the sake of suggestions from the applicants who filed the OINP application in March 2016. The details on the timelines are:

Express entry profile created: 05-Feb-2016
EE profile Expiry date: 06-Feb-2017
Invitation to apply (NOI) from Ontario: 08-Feb-2016
Application sent on 01-Mar-2016
Application received at OINP (no confirmation but from the courier information): 04-Mar-2016
Receipt of nominee application: 20-Aug-2016
An email asked for new check as the old check expired: around 20 Aug only (date couldn't find email).
Sent new check in end of August 2016.
Received email saying they received the new check (in October 2016).

After that, I didn't receive any update on the application.

Regards,
GV

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
gops75 said:
Hi there,

Thanks for the information. I think I got confused with the term - ITA. It is actually the NOI from Ontario. I have found the thread OINP March 2016, and posted the same question there just for the sake of suggestions from the applicants who filed the OINP application in March 2016. The details on the timelines are:

Express entry profile created: 05-Feb-2016
EE profile Expiry date: 06-Feb-2017
Invitation to apply (NOI) from Ontario: 08-Feb-2016
Application sent on 01-Mar-2016
Application received at OINP (no confirmation but from the courier information): 04-Mar-2016
Receipt of nominee application: 20-Aug-2016
An email asked for new check as the old check expired: around 20 Aug only (date couldn't find email).
Sent new check in end of August 2016.
Received email saying they received the new check (in October 2016).

After that, I didn't receive any update on the application.

Regards,
GV

Well, you got your AOR on Aug 20 so nothing looks out of place. I'm a Feb 22 applicant (application received by OINP), got my AOR on Aug 17, 2016 and haven't heard back from them. I called them in mid-no and was told it's in assessment stage and in "decision phase" since Dec 05. I'm yet to receive the "decision". OINP works on first come-first serve basis. if you have carefully observed the timelines of nominations even though AOR are issued on the same date, and no matter in what stage each application is in (e.g: my application hasn't got any ADR and is in decision phase for more than a month now) the first received application is the one that gets nominated first. I don't have any conclusive evidence as to NOC priority bias but members on this thread have posted earlier about "Computer/IT or affiliated services " NOC applications are receiving priority. I'm quoting this but I don't think so. So, you got to wait till they are done with Feb applicants. Also, the NOC issue might work for or against you in the terms of time to nomination, if its true. I say , call them up and check with them. Cheers!!

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
AGENTOO7 said:
Well, you got your AOR on Aug 20 so nothing looks out of place. I'm a Feb 22 applicant (application received by OINP), got my AOR on Aug 17, 2016 and haven't heard back from them. I called them in mid-no and was told it's in assessment stage and in "decision phase" since Dec 05. I'm yet to receive the "decision". OINP works on first come-first serve basis. if you have carefully observed the timelines of nominations even though AOR are issued on the same date, and no matter in what stage each application is in (e.g: my application hasn't got any ADR and is in decision phase for more than a month now) the first received application is the one that gets nominated first. I don't have any conclusive evidence as to NOC priority bias but members on this thread have posted earlier about "Computer/IT or affiliated services " NOC applications are receiving priority. I'm quoting this but I don't think so. So, you got to wait till they are done with Feb applicants. Also, the NOC issue might work for or against you in the terms of time to nomination, if its true. I say , call them up and check with them. Cheers!!
Thanks for the information. Can you please let me know the contact number? Also, in the 'Receipt of nominee application', they said there is a huge number of applications to be processed, and asked to wait (until the application is moved to the assessment phase) to inquire about the status. The letter also says, that I will be informed when the application is moved to assessment phase and once again when it moves to the decision phase. But nothing happened. I will try calling them for the status.

Thanks and Regards,
GV

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
gops75 said:
Thanks for the information. Can you please let me know the contact number? Also, in the 'Receipt of nominee application', they said there is a huge number of applications to be processed, and asked to wait (until the application is moved to the assessment phase) to inquire about the status. The letter also says, that I will be informed when the application is moved to assessment phase and once again when it moves to the decision phase. But nothing happened. I will try calling them for the status.

Thanks and Regards,
GV
+14163270374
Ideally, they should do so. They cite huge volume of applications for not doing so. So, mostly you get ADR and then nomination or directly nomination or a rejection (haven't seen a case of rejwction on this thread). Remember, OINP uses IVRS(use 1,followed by 0 during selection when IVRS asks you to enter a digit) and it will take you to voice mail. So keep calling them till someone picks. Cheers!!

Ray Parker

Jan 21, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have been nominated by Ontario. Profile expired and anew one was created. Now am waiting for nomination transference.
My question is: I have 3 dependent children whose passports were renewed recently; should I inform OINP about this?

Thanks a lot to respondents.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Ray Parker said:
Hello everyone,

I have been nominated by Ontario. Profile expired and anew one was created. Now am waiting for nomination transference.
My question is: I have 3 dependent children whose passports were renewed recently; should I inform OINP about this?

Thanks a lot to respondents.
Congratulations, I believe you need not, because your circumstances have not caused any "change" in your CRS. Wish you a speedy PR. Good to see that OINP working finally. Waiting for my turn

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
How come March FSW applicants are processed earlier than February applicants. This sort of looks strange to me. Any reasons?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
AGENTOO7 said:
How come March FSW applicants are processed earlier than February applicants. This sort of looks strange to me. Any reasons?
It's the nature of the game I'm afraid! Some candidates are easier to verify than others... OINP have said they work on a first come first served basis... We can see by the the number of NoMs remaining that this is generally true, but there are quite a few exceptions. Take poor CanadaWeCome that applied in October of 2015, for instance! He's seen the anniversary his PT NOI, his AOR and he's about to see the anniversary of his ADR that he received in Jan of last year... And he's not alone :'(

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
It's the nature of the game I'm afraid! Some candidates are easier to verify than others... OINP have said they work on a first come first served basis... We can see by the the number of NoMs remaining that this is generally true, but there are quite a few exceptions. Take poor CanadaWeCome that applied in October of 2015, for instance! He's seen the anniversary his PT NOI, his AOR and he's about to see the anniversary of his ADR that he received in Jan of last year... And he's not alone :'(
That is like the worst nightmare. Whatever is the reason, I don't think it is fair to take so long to process application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
g126 said:
Agreed. Well, they should prioritize applicants who have been waiting for ever.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
g126 said:
Not fair at all. They have categorically stated on their website that application shall be processed within 3 months, when we have applied. They changed it in no time and have added "Processing is taking longer than usual due a large number of applications in the program’s inventory. The OINP appreciates your patience as we work diligently to process the high volume of applications received". They refuse to give a tentative timeline for a decision to be made when contacted, and the waiting time is forever. Although I agree that assessment/verification of some applications takes longer than the others, the disparity is just unbelievable. How about the accountability? if a person receives ITA, before nomination then what's the point in applying for nomination? and they don't even refund full or partial fee of CAN$1500 that they charged us. How justifiable is this? I feel very disappointed !! :(

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Congrats to all who got nominated this week.