+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

ishmish

Jan 27, 2016
Noursouri said:
it is nice to communicate with people who are in the same boat
Its the support that keeps us going...... or else it would have been really hard to go through this process :)

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...seriously I can't believe it......I have got Nomination today.....on Sunday ....
I m on cloud 9...Accepted it...
I thank all the forum members who were there with us during this journey..
And for those who are waiting ...guys ur nomination is round the corner....OINP people are working harder now ( on Sundays as well)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sush80 said:
Guys...seriously I can't believe it......I have got Nomination today.....on Sunday ....
And for those who are waiting ...guys ur nomination is round the corner....OINP people are working harder now ( on Sundays as well)
Congrats!!! to all for NoM

Meanwhile please apply for PCC, and prepare all your docs for upload after you get ITA...

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
Congratulations to all who have received ITA and Nomination !!! 8)

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
sush80 said:
Many congratulations...

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Congrats!!! to all for NoM

Meanwhile please apply for PCC, and prepare all your docs for upload after you get ITA...
MZASAM, I also in the process of getting my police certificates. Mean while my medicals are booked for 23rd Dec.

JeliJa

Jan 25, 2016
So Frustrated

Ontario requested statements on the 2/12 and i sent it same day. Today my express entry expires! I am going through an agent that requested $150 to re submit my application. It just means more money.

Im not sure what to do now :(

If it wasn't for the delay from Ontario it would have been a different ball game!!

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
JeliJa said:
So Frustrated

Ontario requested statements on the 2/12 and i sent it same day. Today my express entry expires! I am going through an agent that requested $150 to re submit my application. It just means more money.

Im not sure what to do now :(

If it wasn't for the delay from Ontario it would have been a different ball game!!
You don't have any other option but to pay only. Ask you agent to charge $100 and that will do the job for you

dudgres

Aug 14, 2016
Hi guys - wondered if you could help.
I am in UK and trying to book in for my medicals as I was sent my ITA on Friday (woohoo!) - congratulations to all that did and fingers crossed for those of you still playing the waiting game.
The medical company want a UCI or an IME number before booking me in and the only number I have on any of the PDFs that CIC have sent me is my Express Entry number.

Can any of you help - where might I find this IME number - need to get meds booked asap.

Thank you all

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!! to all for NoM/ITA

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
dudgres said:
Hi guys - wondered if you could help.
I am in UK and trying to book in for my medicals as I was sent my ITA on Friday (woohoo!) - congratulations to all that did and fingers crossed for those of you still playing the waiting game.
The medical company want a UCI or an IME number before booking me in and the only number I have on any of the PDFs that CIC have sent me is my Express Entry number.

Can any of you help - where might I find this IME number - need to get meds booked asap.

Thank you all
Take a look at the first page on this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Nov 23, 2015
hello everyone! I have got a concern here. The system add the points for 2 year experience while it not actually 2 years until Jan 17. However, with the current 1 year experience and the 600 points, I already have 1045, which is away over the invitation cut-off. Plus there is no option for us to take the points out for 2 year experience. So in my case, am i supposed to accept or decline the invitation?? If i have to decline, that's so unfair as i have to wait longer due to a system glitch and my profile is expiring in Jan 17. Please kindly advise.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Noursouri said:
thank you for your support ... it really help to see that we are not alone
Called OINP guys a while ago, the reply was "your file is pending with a senior officer" when I asked if I can know the tentative date/time of Nom, he was like "can expect it by the end of this year". This is exactly the same answer that I got when I called them on Dec 05. You should also, call them and try to check the status of your application.