+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all!! I need advise on this: I have pursued my master's from Northern Ireland from 2008-2009 , I worked there for 11 months post graduation and returned to India in 2010. Do I need a police clearance certificate from them? If yes, any clue how long will it take? Thank you all.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasluke said:
Hello all!! I need advise on this: I have pursued my master's from Northern Ireland from 2008-2009 , I worked there for 11 months post graduation and returned to India in 2010. Do I need a police clearance certificate from them? If yes, any clue how long will it take? Thank you all.
if you have resided on any address (here i mean city or town or whatever) for more than 6 months, then you will need PCC for the same.
no clue on how long it will take... but regarding procedure you can check on CIC website itself for northern ireland.

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
How to apply for PCC as i am currently living in another city which is not my home town nor on the address which is mentioned on the passport ?

Do i need to apply PCC on PSK or i need to contact local police station ?

Do we need an ITA to get PCC or they can issue upfront ? (They might ask to give some documented proof to apply for PCC )

Another question i have is that i have changed the job before 3 months only so i have the reference letter of my previous employer in which it says i am currently working so do i need to get the fresh one in which it says i have left the organization and i was working from this date to this date or experience letter will work ? Since i have change the job so do i need to get the reference letter from current employer or offer letter can work as its only 3 month from job change ?

Looking forward to have answer of my queries from you guys and thank you in advance.
ankur - check the post ITA thread, i think stanlee would be the best person to answer your query on the PCC part

regarding the reference letter for job, well its upto you - if you are not claiming points for the new job, then you dont have to show that on the EE profile.
but for the old job, i would get a new reference letter stating that you worked from xyz to abc dates and your roles and responsibilities were blah blah ...

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
positiveenergylittlesun said:
hello everyone! I have got a concern here. The system add the points for 2 year experience while it not actually 2 years until Jan 17. However, with the current 1 year experience and the 600 points, I already have 1045, which is away over the invitation cut-off. Plus there is no option for us to take the points out for 2 year experience. So in my case, am i supposed to accept or decline the invitation?? If i have to decline, that's so unfair as i have to wait longer due to a system glitch and my profile is expiring in Jan 17. Please kindly advise.
i would strongly recommend you decline the ITA until you are 100% sure the 2 yrs work experience is completed. then accept it after the said date.

if the profile expires, you can create a new profile and ask OINP to transfer nomination on the new profile,

after you accept nomination , it is valid for 6 months... so you will continue to receive ITA after every draw till you accept it for 6 months. (so you should be OK apart from the unfortunate delay)

good luck

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
if you have resided on any address (here i mean city or town or whatever) for more than 6 months, then you will need PCC for the same.
no clue on how long it will take... but regarding procedure you can check on CIC website itself for northern ireland.

good luck
Thank you stunner, I have checked it's an online process on : https://www.acro.police.uk. Will initiate it now.

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
jasluke said:
Thank you stunner, I have checked it's an online process on : https://www.acro.police.uk. Will initiate it now.
I also applied from the same website. It took 10 days for my certificate to arrive my place from UK

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
Hello All,

I would like to thank all members who contribute here, your help, support and guidance has helped a lot of people here including me. But today I really feel disappointed here with OINP for their lax attitude and complete sense of unaccountability. I am an FSW Outland applicant and I had created my profile in late Sep 2015, I received a PT notification from OINP in Oct and I submitted all my documents by DHL on Nov 2 which was acknowledged by one of the members at OINP through mail with my consultant on Nov 4, I received an AOR on 23rd Aug 2016 indicating my file date as 19th Feb 2016.

I received an additional Doc request on 10 Nov 2016 and submitted them on 19th Nov (my officer was AW) and there was no status update on my file till yesterday night, one of the members here gave a suggestion to someone to contact OINP for status update which I did yesterday and below is the reply I got

Dear XXX,

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has not received the supporting documents that you have indicated mailing. You will need to follow up directly with the shipping carrier you have chosen to track your documents as we do not have access to that information.

The deadline to receive the documents was November 25, 2016. Your application has now been sent to the next stage and has been placed in the decision making queue.

You will receive correspondence from the program informing you of the status of your application after the above indicated stage.

Even though I had emailed them all the documents. I replied that I had emailed them the documents to which they provided the below response

Dear Prospective Nominee,

Thank you for your correspondence. We are experiencing difficulties dealing with emails and attachments. Please provide the missing information as requested in the email dated November 10, 2016.

I have forwarded them the documents again yesterday night.
I really disappointed with them. Technically I am a Nov applicant but because of OINP's functioning I became a Feb applicant and now this, my wait for nomination continues. I was hoping that I would receive nomination this month and would be able to submit my e-apr before feb 7 when my IELTS expires

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alidaas said:
I also applied from the same website. It took 10 days for my certificate to arrive my place from UK
Thank you alidaas, that's a relief to know.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Congratulations to all who received nomination since last 2 days.

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
Hi friends... I am a FSW outland candidate, yesterday i recieved additional documentation request, i am asked to submit 6 months bank statement for settlement funds,,,

My confusions: they just asked bank statements, they have not asked for paystubs... shall i include them?

and secondly funds which i showed were on the name of my mother.. do i have to get an affidavit from her?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Akash022 said:
Hi friends... I am a FSW outland candidate, yesterday i recieved additional documentation request, i am asked to submit 6 months bank statement for settlement funds,,,

My confusions: they just asked bank statements, they have not asked for paystubs... shall i include them?

and secondly funds which i showed were on the name of my mother.. do i have to get an affidavit from her?
It is upto you whether you want to provide them paystubs along with the latest 6 months stamped bank statements. If you submit it, then it's a plus.
It will be better if you get a gift deed signed from your mother stating that this money is a gift to you and that this money need not be returned to her. All the best.