+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone .. does anyone when the next draw is??? How do you get to know the dates of upcoming draws please?

Many thanks and best of luck for everyone! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y Sal said:
Hello everyone .. does anyone when the next draw is??? How do you get to know the dates of upcoming draws please?

Many thanks and best of luck for everyone! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
No body here knows the date of the draws. But all of us do expect a draw on coming Wednesday, before the vacations.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
syedahraza said:
No body here knows the date of the draws. But all of us do expect a draw on coming Wednesday, before the vacations.
Do we expect that soo early?
Last one was on Friday only..

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKVerma said:
Do we expect that soo early?
Last one was on Friday only..
They have to make 2 draws per month. Although this is just an assumption but most of us are expecting a draw this coming Wednesday/Friday

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
syedahraza said:
They have to make 2 draws per month. Although this is just an assumption but most of us are expecting a draw this coming Wednesday/Friday
Oh thats a news! I just came to know about my nomination yesterday from my agents although I got it on dec 15th.
Will push them to accept it at the earliest so we dont miss the this ITA as well.
We missed the friday one...but nomination still made me very happy :D

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKVerma said:
Oh thats a news! I just came to know about my nomination yesterday from my agents although I got it on dec 15th.
Will push them to accept it at the earliest so we dont miss the this ITA as well.
We missed the friday one...but nomination still made me very happy :D
Oh Congrats on your nomination, you would have got your ITA on Friday, if you would have accepted nomination then. No worries, just wait for your ITA. In the mean while start preparing your documents for post ITA stage.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
syedahraza said:
Oh Congrats on your nomination, you would have got your ITA on Friday, if you would have accepted nomination then. No worries, just wait for your ITA. In the mean while start preparing your documents for post ITA stage.
Agents have the access only they can accept it
What are the documents for the post ITA stage?
Can you share the list please?

TestEngg

Jul 7, 2015
Finally received my nomination ;D... Thank you all for all your valuable information... Now waiting for ITA this Wednesday or Friday.. And then complete pending local pcc and medicals

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKVerma said:
For post ITA procedure follow the thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

TestEngg

Jul 7, 2015
KKVerma said:
Refer the below link for post ITA stage:http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
How to apply for PCC as i am currently living in another city which is not my home town nor on the address which is mentioned on the passport ?

Do i need to apply PCC on PSK or i need to contact local police station ?

Do we need an ITA to get PCC or they can issue upfront ? (They might ask to give some documented proof to apply for PCC )

Another question i have is that i have changed the job before 3 months only so i have the reference letter of my previous employer in which it says i am currently working so do i need to get the fresh one in which it says i have left the organization and i was working from this date to this date or experience letter will work ? Since i have change the job so do i need to get the reference letter from current employer or offer letter can work as its only 3 month from job change ?

Looking forward to have answer of my queries from you guys and thank you in advance.

yumika

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19 Dec, 2016
AOR Received.
06 Jan, 2017
Hello everyone!

I got my nomination today.

App received - Feb 16, 2016
AOR - August 16, 2016
ADR - Nov 30, 2016
AD submitted - Dec 13, 2016
Nomination - Dec 19, 2016

Really appreciate the help and support I get here!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missed the delivery of OINP Nomination letter from Purolator today. Rebooked the shipping for tomorrow.