+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
giga85 said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to give all an update on my application.
I've applied on Feb 4th, I never got an AOR but I got my nomination yesterday. I'm CEC.

Good luck to all! Nominations are coming!
That is simply fantastic! Good luck and all the very best!

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giga85 said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to give all an update on my application.
I've applied on Feb 4th, I never got an AOR but I got my nomination yesterday. I'm CEC.

Good luck to all! Nominations are coming!
wow that's great!! Congratulations. Was your WP expiring and you informed them about this or they just did it on their own?

giga85

Aug 19, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
wow that's great!! Congratulations. Was your WP expiring and you informed them about this or they just did it on their own?
Yes, my work permit expired on July 13th and I applied for an extension.

An officer called me and asked a bunch of stuff related to my life in Canada and asked for the following documents:
1. Copies of all documentary evidence that you have applied to IRCC / CIC for extension of your work permit or any other status in Canada
2. Copies of your bank statement from abroad showing current balances

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giga85 said:

An officer called me and asked a bunch of stuff related to my life in Canada and asked for the following documents:
1. Copies of all documentary evidence that you have applied to IRCC / CIC for extension of your work permit or any other status in Canada
Thanks for the reply. did you inform them about your expiring WP or they called you on their own?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh!!! The lucky giga85 Newbie.. Congrats

ajayrrk

Mar 6, 2014
giga85 said:

congrats giga85.

how long did it take to get nomination after they called you and asked few questions.

Since mine is at the same stage. they have requested additional documents.

I am under masters stream.

amnsingh

Aug 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys.
today I got receipt of payment.
atleast some response from oinp.
lets see wats coming next.

msl27582

Jul 28, 2016
Hello friends

As per my earlier message, I received my AOR on 12th August 2016 and shortly after that my EE profile had expired on 28th as my IELTS score expired.

However I recreated a valid profile on 5th September with new IELTS (my CRS is still above 400, NOC 0112, FSW Outland) and then accordingly sent them an email with the updated details of EE, details of draft and explanation letter as to why new EE was created.

The same documents I printed and with new draft sent it to OINP through courier which reached on 8th September (within 30 days of issue of file and case number).

Now what next?

How will I know that the draft has been encashed?

How long will they take to process the case further ?

What is and what happens in assessment and decision phase?

Please let me know.

Best of Luck to all other hopefuls. :)

PortugalFSW

Sep 9, 2016
Hi all,

I'm new here, but for the last weeks I've followed the discussion.

My application was received on 18th February and I received AOR on 16th August. However, in a situation similar to msl27582, since my IELTS is going to expire on 2nd October and I won't have the new results yet. I have enroled to take the IELTS on 24th September, but I don't think I'll get the results before 12th October.

As you've already understood, I have a 10 days gap when my EE profile is expired and can't submit a new one as I dont have the results yet. On the AOR they say that if I needed to create a new EE profile, I have 30 days to do it, however, during those 30 days my EE profile is valid and only after a couple of weeks is that I need to create a new profile, since I haven't been nominated by then.

What do you think I should do? Reply now to the email saying that my IELTS is going to expire, or wait and only reply to the email after the creation of the new EE profile?

Thanks in advance! Hope to see you guys in Ontario one day :)

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
amnsingh said:
hello guys.
today I got receipt of payment.
atleast some response from oinp.
lets see wats coming next.
When did you send your new DD to OINP? And when did you receive response from OINP?
Because I am waiting for it since 4 weeks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PortugalFSW said:
Hi all,

I'm new here, but for the last weeks I've followed the discussion.

My application was received on 18th February and I received AOR on 16th August. However, in a situation similar to msl27582, since my IELTS is going to expire on 2nd October and I won't have the new results yet. I have enroled to take the IELTS on 24th September, but I don't think I'll get the results before 12th October.

As you've already understood, I have a 10 days gap when my EE profile is expired and can't submit a new one as I dont have the results yet. On the AOR they say that if I needed to create a new EE profile, I have 30 days to do it, however, during those 30 days my EE profile is valid and only after a couple of weeks is that I need to create a new profile, since I haven't been nominated by then.

What do you think I should do? Reply now to the email saying that my IELTS is going to expire, or wait and only reply to the email after the creation of the new EE profile?

Thanks in advance! Hope to see you guys in Ontario one day :)
This type of situations have been noticed in recent time when OINP has delayed nomination process. I hope they will consider the time gap for the expiry of old results and the new ones updated. please send a LOE saying the dates are rarely available and the earliest date you could book was this. And also it was not anticipated that processing would take a log time and will face a situation like this.

They only say the CRS 400 is to be maintained throughout. For IELTS they just say you have to inform them for any change. So I think you can inform them after making new profile with new results.

PortugalFSW

Sep 9, 2016
bestofluck said:
This type of situations have been noticed in recent time when OINP has delayed nomination process. I hope they will consider the time gap for the expiry of old results and the new ones updated. please send a LOE saying the dates are rarely available and the earliest date you could book was this. And also it was not anticipated that processing would take a log time and will face a situation like this.

They only say the CRS 400 is to be maintained throughout. For IELTS they just say you have to inform them for any change. So I think you can inform them after making new profile with new results.
Thanks Bestofluck,

I think I will do that. Thanks :)

amnsingh

Aug 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakash07 said:
When did you send your new DD to OINP? And when did you receive response from OINP?
Because I am waiting for it since 4 weeks.
they got my newDD on 15 aug.
receipt sent on 9thsept