+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

dinupjose

Aug 25, 2016
Will they treat my applications as a Feb application or as I have updated my new EE profile no in may,will they delay their response treating it as a may application..I haven't sent a query mail till date.

dinupjose

Aug 25, 2016
Hello,my application reached on Feb 8th.no response from onip till sep 3.I too haven't contacted them..waiting with hope..

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
You must be CEC. Normally they give you a call followed by additional documents if required. After the call you can expect nomination in few days ( 7-15)
I provided requested docs on 17 Aug 2016 and received this email next day ON AUG 18, 2016.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dinupjose said:
Hello,my application reached on Feb 8th.no response from onip till sep 3.I too haven't contacted them..waiting with hope..
Hello dinupjose,

Based on your application delivered date, there are chances that they issued your AOR already. First search your mailbox (including spam folder) for ontarionominee@ontario.ca or ExpressEntry@ontario.ca and see if you have any email that you missed from them. If not, tell them that you have not received any AOR so far and request them to resend AOR to your correct email id (mention your email id). Try to send a fax (416.327.0860) or email them.

If you are going to call (416.327.0374) them, it takes many attempts to get through, so don't give up. If you have DD expiry problem, send them one as soon as you get AOR. Fax or email works better than calling.

Good luck!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
dinupjose said:
Will they treat my applications as a Feb application or as I have updated my new EE profile no in may,will they delay their response treating it as a may application..I haven't sent a query mail till date.
No they will not treat your application as fresh. They do this only in case of re submission and not on making new profile.

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone.. I was asked to send another DD since my original one has expired. I sent it within 3 days from receipt of AOR and it was delivered. I havent heard anything from OINP since then. Did anyone receive a receipt proving that they encashed the new DD??
Thank you.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we are providing last 10 years personal history , Does beginning and end of education date has to be accurate OR can it be few days here and there because I don't remember the exact date I started and finished my education?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
GodBlessUsAll said:
If we are providing last 10 years personal history , Does beginning and end of education date has to be accurate OR can it be few days here and there because I don't remember the exact date I started and finished my education?
Try to be as accurate as possible, so that dates do not clash with any other details. Its not difficult to do so.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y Sal said:
Hello everyone.. I was asked to send another DD since my original one has expired. I sent it within 3 days from receipt of AOR and it was delivered. I havent heard anything from OINP since then. Did anyone receive a receipt proving that they encashed the new DD??
Thank you.
you get an email with the receipt of the DD... usually takes a few weeks...
I sent mine 3 weeks back, havent heardabout the receipt or the expired DD... Dont really care at this stage, will follow up 2-3 weeks later if i dont hear anything from them.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
thestunner316 said:
you get an email with the receipt of the DD... usually takes a few weeks...
I sent mine 3 weeks back, havent heardabout the receipt or the expired DD... Dont really care at this stage, will follow up 2-3 weeks later if i dont hear anything from them.
I am in the same boat. I sent mine 4 weeks back. Still waiting for a reply. Tried to call and sent emails but as usual no response.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
aakash07 said:
I am in the same boat. I sent mine 4 weeks back. Still waiting for a reply. Tried to call and sent emails but as usual no response.
I am in the same boat too. My new DD reached OINP 2 weeks ago and no update since then. Not so worried at this point. If the AOR took 6 months to come, am sure they're going to take a few weeks to encash the new DD and return the old one!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gp0504 said:
I am in the same boat too. My new DD reached OINP 2 weeks ago and no update since then. Not so worried at this point. If the AOR took 6 months to come, am sure they're going to take a few weeks to encash the new DD and return the old one!
Mine got to them a month ago, still no receipt. Got my old dd back though, so at least that's a good thing..

IlyaL

Sep 4, 2015
bestofluck said:
Any updates from those who have still not recd AOR?
Hello,

Finally they re-send my AoR letter (the date is 19 of August). :)
Asking for new DD. What is the deadline - 30 days from AoR letter ? Need to hurry up...

Thank you.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IlyaL: Please don't wait for 30 days. Send them immediately.