+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
skdubai said:
Mine got to them a month ago, still no receipt. Got my old dd back though, so at least that's a good thing..
Mine is also same. 3 Weeks no update. If anyone get receipt please share their timeline.

Thank you.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It almost feels like, now that the AOR's are done, oinp guys have locked up the office and gone on vacation.. there are absolutely no updates...

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Hi everyone.. I would like to share with you some updates related to my case. While I am waiting for OINP to process my application, I received an admission offer at a university in another province so I managed to get a student visa and an open work permit for my spouse who is the principal applicant in OINP application. I still dont know when I should travel to start my studies .. but since it is not in Ontario, I thought I better wait for OINP nomination before I leave. Any thoughts please? should I update OINP with any of that? would it benefit my application? I can still explain to them that I will go back to settle in Ontario after im done with my studies.. especially that I was rejected from a univ in Ontario.
Many thanks in advance.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi All,

After waiting for more then 6 months for OINP I have lost intereset in Canada now. I am wanted to returnback to India.
Basically I am not able to decide what to do whether to return back to India or to proceed for PR and wait for OINP nomination.

Some frends suggested that I can return back if not feeling good away from home country but at same time proceed for PR application so that there will be some back up plan.

I need your suggestion guys.
Also what is PR application fee if I get ITA (I have me as Primary applicant and my wife and a 4 year kid)

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
adore_amod said:
Hi All,

After waiting for more then 6 months for OINP I have lost intereset in Canada now. I am wanted to returnback to India.
Basically I am not able to decide what to do whether to return back to India or to proceed for PR and wait for OINP nomination.

Some frends suggested that I can return back if not feeling good away from home country but at same time proceed for PR application so that there will be some back up plan.

Also what is PR application fee if I get ITA (I have me as Primary applicant and my wife and a 4 year kid)

Hi,

All I will suggest, don't loose hope. If you wana go back to India, go there is nothing wrong in that. But, consult with a good lawyer and make a plan how will you come back. Once you will leave the country you need PR in order to come back. So, make sure you take right decision.

I can understand OINP is getting frustrating nowadays. But, there is no other option for us. In my case I applied for PR in old system (Oct, 2014). They returned my file because of new Express Entry system. Since then I am waiting for an invitation. I was eligible for OINP from day 1. But, I got invitation in Feb, 2016 because of there was a glitch in their system. (They forced to re-create EE profile at that time. I did it 5 times and 5th time I got an invitation). Now, they have backlog in OINP. My WP is also expired. Same with IELTS. I have 3 years of Canadian work experience in my field. I have to quite my job if they will keep delaying the process.

So, don't loose hope..

All the best.
Hope everyone will get nomination soon..

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rnkhouse said:
Hi,

All I will suggest, don't loose hope. If you wana go back to India, go there is nothing wrong in that. But, consult with a good lawyer and make a plan how will you come back. Once you will leave the country you need PR in order to come back. So, make sure you take right decision.

I can understand OINP is getting frustrating nowadays. But, there is no other option for us. In my case I applied for PR in old system (Oct, 2014). They returned my file because of new Express Entry system. Since then I am waiting for an invitation. I was eligible for OINP from day 1. But, I got invitation in Feb, 2016 because of there was a glitch in their system. (They forced to re-create EE profile at that time. I did it 5 times and 5th time I got an invitation). Now, they have backlog in OINP. My WP is also expired. Same with IELTS. I have 3 years of Canadian work experience in my field. I have to quite my job if they will keep delaying the process.

So, don't loose hope..

All the best.
Hope everyone will get nomination soon..
Since your WP has expired, are you currently on visitor visa or still working with extended WP? If we go back to home country, still I guess there shouldn't be any issue in nominations. As it is quite reasonable that people can't stay as visitor, if no timelines are defined. Your thoughts please.

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
One thing I know is ' Canada is one of the top 10 destinations and best place to live in the whole world'
http://www.thetoptens.com/best-countries-live-in/
Just to keep the motivations up.

Regarding the fees, you need to pay $550 +490 per person for the adults and around half for the kid.
Best of luck

adore_amod said:
Hi All,

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends FYI:

After getting my AoR on 16th Aug, I ordered the WES duplicate for me and spouse.

Strangely, I got the following acknowledgement message a while ago.

"Thank you for your email, which has been noted.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required"

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
Since your WP has expired, are you currently on visitor visa or still working with extended WP? If we go back to home country, still I guess there shouldn't be any issue in nominations. As it is quite reasonable that people can't stay as visitor, if no timelines are defined. Your thoughts please.
Hi,

I applied for WP extension on June 24th. (paper application). I needed to do so in order to complete 3 years of word experience and to buy time of-course. I can expect reply from WP extension in mid October. So, I can continue work till that day. After that I'll get 90 days restoration time. So, within that 90 days if I won't get anything from OINP then I'll go back to my home country. But, I hope to get nomination before this.

I don't know if leaving country makes any difference in OINP application or not. Let us know if somebody has an idea.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Friends FYI:

After getting my AoR on 16th Aug, I ordered the WES duplicate for me and spouse.

Strangely, I got the following acknowledgement message a while ago.

"Thank you for your email, which has been noted.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required"
This is a confirmation of receipt of your ECA report.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

Does anyone from the February received their old dd back ?

why it is taking so much of time to send the old dd back, its been more than 3 weeks still no update on the old demand draft

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Oinp is getting on to the nerves of the applicants. How can we expect such type of unprofessional behavior from such an Organisation which is so renowned?

We can only hope :mad: :mad: do nothing else!!

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
when we will get nomination?
do you guys think that feb applicants can get nomination before 1st week of December?

giga85

Aug 19, 2016
Hi all,

I just wanted to give all an update on my application.
I've applied on Feb 4th, I never got an AOR but I got my nomination yesterday. I'm CEC.

Good luck to all! Nominations are coming!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
giga85 said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to give all an update on my application.
I've applied on Feb 4th, I never got an AOR but I got my nomination yesterday.

Good Luck to all! Nominations are coming!
congrats............................thats great. just tell us you are CEC/FSW