+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
bestofluck said:
may be it is true and an exceptional case. That's why I said average. Mostly bank take time to respond and also it takes time to get updated in the database of OINP.

@ The Phenom, you might receive the mail in a day or two or you can fax them with a title 'URGENT ATTENTION' and file number
Thank you. But I tried to Fax them but Fax number is not working. I m trying +1 416-327-0860. If you have alternate one please let me know. Can I send my uncle to get an update on this ? Is it valid?

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Canadaexp said:
OK. I got AOR on 6 June and my file number first two digit is XHEC-16022XX. I think you give me your case number..could you please verify it.
hey thats my file number :) 16xx.
there aren't any other numbers in my AOR email.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

does anyone from the February , received the expired demand draft back form the OINP ?

If yes than in how many days ?

Can we ask OINP weather they have sent the expired draft back to confirmed mail address or not ?

Thanks in Advance

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Oinp has ruined almost all the plans people have made. Few people must have planned to get married after getting PR or something else. Its just getting on to the nerves.

September has arrived. Lets hope it be marked as Spectecular September in terms of nomination issuance. Stay Positive, Stay Calm.

God bless the OINP people ;D ;D ;D

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello Guys,

does anyone from the February , received the expired demand draft back form the OINP ?

If yes than in how many days ?

Can we ask OINP weather they have sent the expired draft back to confirmed mail address or not ?

Thanks in Advance
Nope, I am a Feb applicant and I too am waiting for the old DD to be returned. It's been two weeks. I am going to give it a few more days before I pester them for the status. Hang in there; am sure they will return it if they have asked for the address.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Hey Guys,

I am Jan 20th applicant. My new bank draft reached OINP on August 9 and I have received my old Bank draft today. So hang on , I am sure it's on the way.

Best of luck.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
ashishsharma2985 said:
Hey Guys,

I am Jan 20th applicant. My new bank draft reached OINP on August 9 and I have received my old Bank draft today. So hang on , I am sure it's on the way.

Best of luck.
Did you get the receipt for your new DD? If yes, then when did you get it? Share your timeline.

IlyaL

Sep 4, 2015
Guys,

anybody from Feb\March list who is still waiting for AOR ?

Can`t reach them by phone (416) 327-0374 (called several times during the week), always auto reply.
Sent them several faxes (416) 327-0860 via Internet sites but not sure if they received them.

When I e-mailed them last time this week I received the same auto reply that "my application is pending review by Investigator Analyst"...
Reply was from Expressentry@ontario.ca and this time included case number XHSW-16053XX in the header...

Just frustration...

Thank you.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IlyaL said:
Guys,

Can`t reach them by phone (416) 327-0374 (called several times during the week), always auto reply.
Sent them several faxes (416) 327-0860 via Internet sites but not sure if they received them.

When I e-mailed them last time this week I received the same auto reply that "my application is pending review by Investigator Analyst"...
Reply was from Expressentry@ontario.ca and this time included case number XHSW-16053XX in the header...

Just frustration...

Thank you.
As Many as 50 applicants from December to march are still waiting ( listed in forum) for AOR. No updates from anyone.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IlyaL said:
Guys,

Just frustration...

Thank you.
Hi IlyaL,

The email that you got is not an auto-reply. It is reflecting the status of your application which is now moved to the second stage after AOR. The case number mentioned in the header confirms this. First search your mailbox for ontarionominee@ontario.ca or ExpressEntry@ontario.ca and see if you have any email that you missed from them. If not, request them to resend AOR to your correct email id (mention your email id) and tell them that you have not received any AOR so far, and only got case number after enquiry. Try to send a fax or email them.

If you are going to call them, it takes many attempts to get through, so don't give up. If you have DD expiry problem, send them one as soon as you get AOR.

Good luck!

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Looks like nominations are coming only for CEC inland categories. FSW is the second child since we are still not in Canada. Lots of life's decisions pending because of this excruciating long process ... moving to a better job pit on hold to avoid extra paper work, extending your family pit on hold, utilising and investing your funds put on hold, renovating your home put on hold just because you never know when you would need to travel. Lost! And anxious ...

Sorry for venting it out here ...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GauravYadav True, All of us are suffering in one way or other. Our plans are shattered for none of our mistakes. :'( :'( :'(

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
We could have cleared the federal process way back in Jan Feb time frame but not all of us are created equal and each of us have our strengths and weakness. We lost on the English scores for my spouse big time and had to join the Ontario PNP process.

At least ontario should say something beyond usual well rehearsed lines which helps keeps hopes alive. Aging away every day and too scared of my own birthday now :)

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess the most frustrating part of the OINP program as of now is the lack of releasing the estimated processing timelines.

MZASAM said:
GauravYadav True, All of us are suffering in one way or other. Our plans are shattered for none of our mistakes. :'( :'( :'(