Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Gopi29 said:
They asked for my bank statements and I did not have enough money in my bank. So, just to be on a safer side, I had sent my paystubs. Even though it is not a requirement, I had to fill 13,000 as funds available for settlement. I didn't know how to support that, hence sent my pay stubs.
i think you didn't show any proof of fund while submitting the application initially. Since the officer asked later, you provided the pay stub as the substitute of PoF. am i right @Gopi29

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
I am new to this forum. I have a question. I got my AOR in Aug,2016. In that email, they have asked for replacement DD as my old DD was expired.
I sent my DD to OINP. After 3 weeks, I did not have any update regarding payment receipt of my replacement DD?

I have tried to Call and email them but no response. Their Fax is not working. Now, What should I do? Can I tell my uncle(who lives in Ontario) to go OINP office behalf of me and get an update?

I am very tensed. As It took only 2-3 days for them to process DD and mail payment receipt. But in my case its 3 weeks.

Please share your thoughts friends.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
The Phenom said:
I am new to this forum. I have a question. I got my AOR in Aug,2016. In that email, they have asked for replacement DD as my old DD was expired.
I sent my DD to OINP. After 3 weeks, I did not have any update regarding payment receipt of my replacement DD?

I have tried to Call and email them but no response. Their Fax is not working. Now, What should I do? Can I tell my uncle(who lives in Ontario) to go OINP office behalf of me and get an update?

I am very tensed. As It took only 2-3 days for them to process DD and mail payment receipt. But in my case its 3 weeks.

They won't answer him/her unless he has power of attorney on your behalf. call them until someone picks up

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
The Phenom said:

same here.. been waiting for 2nd receipt, I guess they only issue receipts once, unless someone reports they actually got a 2nd one.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Phenom said:

Why dont u call your bank and know the status tht your new DD is encashed or not? That will at least give you answer about encashment.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
The Phenom said:

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE WORRIED ABOUT RECPT OF DD

If you have the proof of the recpt of the courier there is nothing to worry. Rest assured your DD is reached and deposited. All of you must preserve the tracking of courier's site for future correspondence if required.

Remember our main Application was also never acknowledged. We only had a proof through courier site.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
Why dont u call your bank and know the status tht your new DD is encashed or not? That will at least give you answer about encashment.
Yes. They said its still outstanding. So They have not encashed yet. I am wondering why OINP takes this much time to send payment receipt for new dd. I have heard that many applicants are receiving receipt in 2-3 days. I don't know what to do now? I am tensed and I do have courier's receipt but nothing from OINP side.

OINP is killing.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
The Phenom said:
Yes. They said its still outstanding. So They have not encashed yet. I am wondering why OINP takes this much time to send payment receipt for new dd. I have heard that many applicants are receiving receipt in 2-3 days. I don't know what to do now? I am tensed and I do have courier's receipt but nothing from OINP side.

OINP is killing.
Nobody recd it in 2-3 days. It is an average 12-15 days normally. Not possible

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
One of my friend got it 3 days. He sent DD on 2nd Aug and received at OINP on 5th Aug. He got receipt on 10th Aug (due to weekend).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
The Phenom said:
One of my friend got it 3 days. He sent DD on 2nd Aug and received at OINP on 5th Aug. He got receipt on 10th Aug (due to weekend).
may be it is true and an exceptional case. That's why I said average. Mostly bank take time to respond and also it takes time to get updated in the database of OINP.

@ The Phenom, you might receive the mail in a day or two or you can fax them with a title 'URGENT ATTENTION' and file number

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hi everyone!!

So happy to share the news that I received my nomination today!!
Here are my timeline and deets:

CEC Inland with expiring WP (expired July 2016)
App delivered: Feb 18, 2016
AOR: June 7, 2016
Information/Document request: July 13, 2016
Nomination: August 31, 2016

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way!!
I hope everyone will receive their AOR and nominations soon!!
:)

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
butters1690 said:
Hi everyone!!

So happy to share the news that I received my nomination today!!
Here are my timeline and deets:

CEC Inland with expiring WP (expired July 2016)
App delivered: Feb 18, 2016
AOR: June 7, 2016
Information/Document request: July 13, 2016
Nomination: August 31, 2016

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way!!
I hope everyone will receive their AOR and nominations soon!!
:)
Congrats. Could you please tell me did you apply for WP extension or study permit or visitor visa. And could you please share your first two digit of your file number. Mine is 22xx.

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Canadaexp said:
Congrats. Could you please tell me did you apply for WP extension or study permit or visitor visa. And could you please share your first two digit of your file number. Mine is 22xx.
Hey - I applied for a WP extension and was fortune enough to be granted one because my spouse is still in school so i was able to receive a WP based on his study permit. My file number is 16xx.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
butters1690 said:
Hey - I applied for a WP extension and was fortune enough to be granted one because my spouse is still in school so i was able to receive a WP based on his study permit. My file number is 16xx.
Utterly Butterly Delicious !!!! Congrats

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
butters1690 said:
OK. I got AOR on 6 June and my file number first two digit is XHEC-16022XX. I think you give me your case number..could you please verify it.