+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Rejection does not happen directly. If OINP intends to reject an applicant, they send a "Procedural Fairness" letter. This letter will mention why they intend to reject you and give you a chance to prove them wrong and submit updated documents/proof to prove that you are still eligible and you were at the time of the PT.

Yes, this has happened in the past but this happens only when there are some serious mistakes in the application. For instance, this happened to an applicant who did not have at least one year work experience in the past 5 years. Recently, a couple of CEC applicants received this because at the time of PT, they were not eligible under CEC(but the EE profile wrongly showed that they were eligible) and hence OINP sent a procedural fairness letter saying they were not eligible at the time of PT.

Once you submit documentation to prove your case, an officer who was not involved in the original decision and a senior to the officer who provided the previous decision will take up your case and have a fresh look at it. If he is satisfied, he will override the previous decision and provide a new decision. Otherwise, he will reject the application - you cannot appeal a second time.

So, unless there is something really wrong, it is unlikely that you will be rejected.

Good luck and all the very best!

thanks, are you still waiting for nomination?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck, Raj, All Members

The Minister on many platforms stated for higher number of immigrants; draw size increase, lower CRS, the backlogs to clear. The credibility of OINP/IRCC, provinces is at stake; They will take bold decisions, to end this fiscal with literally no backlogs.

These are government institutions; Rhetoric's, pronouncing statements will be judged by other politicians, bureaucrats who are monitoring the progress.

The timings are crucial!! CIC was used to 1500 draw size. Four to five large draws will end the fiasco.
:'( :'( :'(
I totally agree to this. Increase in draw size will be seen next month. As you said they will take bold and out of the way decisions now.

Mustafa Elnile

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-February 2016
Doc's Request.
4-December 2016
Nomination.....
19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016
guys
what is the best way to update the change of personal information,
i already downloaded the form , and i want to update my status as i had a new baby, the form design as if i have a change in my mailing address which is not applicable in my situation as no change in mailing address ,
my question is there any template for the new baby born ?
after i finished from the form i intend to fax it should i sent any other documents along with it ( baby's passport) or it just the sent the form only.
thanks for your prompt reply

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mustafa Elnile said:
guys
what is the best way to update the change of personal information,
i already downloaded the form , and i want to update my status as i had a new baby, the form design as if i have a change in my mailing address which is not applicable in my situation as no change in mailing address ,
my question is there any template for the new baby born ?
after i finished from the form i intend to fax it should i sent any other documents along with it ( baby's passport) or it just the sent the form only.
thanks for your prompt reply
Hello ya ebn al nile :)

Congrats on the new baby, wish him good health.

You'll need the following along with the form sent by courier:

1- passport bio page of the baby
2- birth certificate in English
3- updated proof of funds covering the new family members count
4- update the EE profile with the new funds

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
cococly said:
Not entirely sure OINP would refund the $1500 application fee, after they have issued the Receipts. (me included)

Anyways, 2000 candidates per draw would be awesome!
Hi,

We have a similar timeline. However, i am yet to receive the payment receipt. How about you ?
All the best for ahead !

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All...Would need ur urgent help. I got AOR recently and was asked for replacement DD. Along with the new DD , I m sending the latest bank statement of last 6 mnths plus salary slips of last 6 mnths. My question is as I have been promoted and my designation has changed. So do I need to inform them now or wait for additional document request. If yes, how should I do that. Should i inform them filling up the Change of Personal information form or just send them the copy of Letter of Promotion along with LOE.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sush80 said:
Hi All...Would need ur urgent help. I got AOR recently and was asked for replacement DD. Along with the new DD , I m sending the latest bank statement of last 6 mnths plus salary slips of last 6 mnths. My question is as I have been promoted and my designation has changed. So do I need to inform them now or wait for additional document request. If yes, how should I do that. Should i inform them filling up the Change of Personal information form or just send them the copy of Letter of Promotion along with LOE.
IF you have got promotion during this 6 months your salary must have also changed. So of you are sending bank statements and salary slips you also need to inform them about the changes. IF your NOC or duties have changed you must inform them. you must also send latest POF.

OR

Do not send until they ask you to send anything and just send the DD just now. My personal opinion is they might stop asking for these documents due to time constrain. But that' my personal guess, still you can wait for them to ask additional doc request.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sush80 said:
Any specific reason as to why you are sending updated payslips and and bank statement? Even if you send now, it is likely that they will come back asking for the same document. I did the same mistake - Ended up submitting the same documentation twice.

However, please submit the documents mentioning your designation change and write a letter explaining the same. Yes, you can use the change of personal information form. However, explain it in a bit more detail in the body of the e-mail! Also, order a copy of your ECA report to be sent directly to OINP and include the receipt in the e-mail!

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Rajkamalmohanram
No specific reason, just as some fellow forum members were doing that so thought of including it with my new DD. Also i ordered a copy of ECA along with my application itself. So shall I send the new POF and salary slips now or not, as it wont affect me now to include it in new DD package.

Will it be OK if I send email stating change of my designation along with letter from company indicating my promotion or should I send the hard copies of the promotion letter and revised salary slips with my new DD. Although my NOC is not changed but got some additional responsibilities.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sush80 said:
@ Rajkamalmohanram
No specific reason, just as some fellow forum members were doing that so thought of including it with my new DD. Also i ordered a copy of ECA along with my application itself. So shall I send the new POF and salary slips now or not, as it wont affect me now to include it in new DD package.

Will it be OK if I send email stating change of my designation along with letter from company indicating my promotion or should I send the hard copies of the promotion letter and revised salary slips with my new DD. Although my NOC is not changed but got some additional responsibilities.
Its your prerogative to send your bank statements - It won't affect you but it might be redundant. That was just my opinion - If you see the need to submit them, feel free.

Hard copies are not required. Just send them the documents for promotion via e-mail. Be sure to emphasize that there is no change in NOC.

Good luck!

Mustafa Elnile

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-February 2016
Doc's Request.
4-December 2016
Nomination.....
19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016
maged_mmh said:
Hello ya ebn al nile :)

Congrats on the new baby, wish him good health.

You'll need the following along with the form sent by courier:

1- passport bio page of the baby
2- birth certificate in English
3- updated proof of funds covering the new family members count
4- update the EE profile with the new funds
Thanks Maged for your help...
Do they accept POF send by Fax?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sush80: My suggestion is to send ONLY what OINP asked.
I understand your pro activeness.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj / bestofluck, All members

On 9th Aug I got AOR.

I ordered WES/ECA which is delivered to OINP according to WES.

I too got promoted, my designation changed from Software Engineer to Analyst, salary changed. Role and responsibilities are 90% same.
I have recently got a US B1/B2.

Shall I send the above or wait for additional docs request.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mustafa Elnile said:
Thanks Maged for your help...
Do they accept POF send by Fax?
I believe it has to be original bank letterhead accompanied by stamped 6 months statement