+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

bestofluck: I am happy as OINP gained momentum and there is an activity across the board. AOR's, CEC calls, few FSW Noms etc'
Your predictions are likely to come true soon. The first batch of NOM's will cheer up all applicants.
I am not anticipating my NOM as I am quite far in the queue. I wish and pray the long awaited NOMs for seniors, Oct on wards
What's interesting is they have started sending additional document requests to November applicants. So, they are getting back on track - AORs will be done in a few days, they are issuing additional document request to late November applicants. Once the AORs are done, I believe they will start the nominations for remaining October applicants and November applicants and continue issuing additional document request in order of AOR. :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, yes we will definitely see nominations coming.

They are not predictions but projected dates. Just like in cricket the projected dates keep changing after every Over, the projected dates also keep changing. I am happy to see the dates have come forward since I have kept 15th November as my nomination date, I think I will get nomination much before that ! ( 15th November might be your nomination date now)

They are working on Saturdays shows the Intention of OINP is clear. IF they had decided not to send nominations they would have targeted AOR;s before November, but they have not targeted nominations.

The major change I see is that slowly they will even make the process simpler, not asking for any additional documents, many will get nominated without any such document request. It makes no sense asking for additional documents of POF or Work exp. They will replace the whole process by just giving out a phone call or may be they dont even call and nominate. They have done this before. For December applicants they deposited all DD and waited for them to get cleared, which took 3 months to give AOR and from January onward they removed the process and asked mostly everyone to send new DD and process became faster.

September will be worth watching a month for all OINP applicant. I read it yesterday somewhere they said the draw size will be bigger after 2 draws. IF this stands true than many many applicants among us would directly get ITA, which will make the process faster for other remaining applicants. Imagine just 2-3 draws with 2000.....the CRS will drop to 450-460 and half among us would withdraw OINP applications.

Come September !!!! Come Fast

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Hey friends i am feb 25th applicant, i didn't received aor yet however i got review and accepted on 12th August ....what should i do now?

@best of luck and all seniors please help

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jj0502 said:
Hey friends i am feb 25th applicant, i didn't received aor yet however i got review and accepted on 12th August ....what should i do now?

@best of luck and all seniors please help
FAX them. They might have sent the AOR on wrong ID. They have done this to many. Keep sending them emails, and calling them asking your file number.
IF you fax them than confirm your email ID and request them to send a copy of AOR on the same.

ishmish

Jan 27, 2016
exactly... me to a feb 25th applicant....i mailed them day before yesterday... didn't get a rply...but got aor yesterday...i suggest you mail them again....

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj,
Best : I wish OINP avoids asking for additional docs in general, unless if OINP feel it's essential in some cases. It would delay the processing.
Majority of the applicants have submitted the docs as per checklist and updated OINP of changes.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
bestofluck said:
Imagine just 2-3 draws with 2000.....the CRS will drop to 450-460 and half among us would withdraw OINP applications.
Not entirely sure OINP would refund the $1500 application fee, after they have issued the Receipts. (me included)

Anyways, 2000 candidates per draw would be awesome!

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
bestofluck said:
Imagine just 2-3 draws with 2000.....the CRS will drop to 450-460 and half among us would withdraw OINP applications.
Not entirely sure OINP would refund the $1500 application fee, after they have issued the Receipts. (me included)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cococly said:

No, you won't get that 1500 CAD back after AOR even if the application is rejected.

@bestofluck - I don't think "half" of November applicants would withdraw applications from OINP; at least not November applicants. If OINP sends out a large number of nominations, then the CRS will NOT decrease.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
@bestofluck - I don't think "half" of November applicants would withdraw applications from OINP; at least not November applicants. If OINP sends out a large number of nominations, then the CRS will NOT decrease.
That's is going to be the real DRAMA now. Call it a trick or call it a last option for them. They have to increase the draw size for at least 1-2 draws before they give nominations. ( worth watching Draw on 24th*). Most of the in pool applicants with 460 + will get ITA before November applicants start getting nominations. And than they will rapid fire with nominations. Till than they might be slow for nominations, but nominations will surely start in first week.

The whole September is going to be full of worth watching activities with so many things happening. No wonder we get an update too on 21st Aug, with some hopes.

*remember there is no nomination reported from any province last 15 days

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, they must have noticed by now that not a single person is there who has not send the documents asked for or the POF asked for. In fact everyone sends it within a day or two. They must realise this and will realise it sooner or later. And the whole thing is it is a delay on their part, why should we prove ourselves? IF they are keen on giving nominations they will change themselves first or else OINP is known for the art of delay.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
*remember there is no nomination reported from any province last 15 days[/i]
Check the NBPNP spreadsheet - many people got nominations recently.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck, Raj, All Members

The Minister on many platforms stated for higher number of immigrants; draw size increase, lower CRS, the backlogs to clear. The credibility of OINP/IRCC, provinces is at stake; They will take bold decisions, to end this fiscal with literally no backlogs.

These are government institutions; Rhetoric's, pronouncing statements will be judged by other politicians, bureaucrats who are monitoring the progress.

The timings are crucial!! CIC was used to 1500 draw size. Four to five large draws will end the fiasco.
:'( :'( :'(

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck, Raj, All Members

The Minister on many platforms stated for higher number of immigrants; draw size increase, lower CRS, the backlogs to clear. The credibility of OINP/IRCC, provinces is at stake; They will take bold decisions, to end this fiscal with literally no backlogs.

These are government institutions; Rhetoric's, pronouncing statements will be judged by other politicians, bureaucrats who are monitoring the progress.

The timings are crucial!! CIC was used to 1500 draw size. Four to five large draws will end the fiasco.
:'( :'( :'(
It wouldn't make much difference if the draw size would increased, it's all about IRCC processing from ITA to PPR.

A sudden influx of ITAs would just slow down the whole process again, unless the IRCC has plans for additional manpower for it already in place.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cococly said:
It wouldn't make much difference if the draw size would increased, it's all about IRCC processing from ITA to PPR.

A sudden influx of ITAs would just slow down the whole process again, unless the IRCC has plans for additional manpower for it already in place.
And they wouldn't suddenly increase the draw size unless they have employed more resources. CIC knows they already have a pile of applications - NDVO is one of the slowest from what I hear. A few applicants have been waiting for more than 8 months/1 year for PPR. Pathetic. LVO is quicker compared to NDVO.