+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

raghav.sharma

Mar 10, 2016
Hi,

One general query that when OINP is sending back the outdated DD on the mailing address do they inform us for the same by means of mail or by providing any reference number.

Thanks,

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck: I am seeking advise for him and myself!!!

So, please advise us :'( :'( :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck: I am seeking advise for him and myself!!!

So, please advise us :'( :'( :'(
@MZASAM, IF you ask me personally I feel you should not send anything until asked for. No change. They have mentioned it in AOR that

"OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application."

you must keep everything ready so that when asked you can send them immediately.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM, I have also got promotion and salary rise during these months. What I have done is , I have taken a separate letter from the PR which only indicates the salary rise. There is no mention of promotion. The salary rise will reflect in Bank statements. I dont want to show promotion as it will again need a proof that NOC and duties have not changed.

IF you can get a letter only about salary rise, I suggest do not mention about promotion. They will ask for bank statements which we will send and updated POF. (I guess they will not call up our work place and inquire about the details.)

Update everything after nomination :D :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck: Thanks. Highly prudent suggestion.
How illogical: If we are requested to submit again the same set of docs.
At the time of submitting our applications we submitted the Emp letter, reference letter, Pay stubs, etc which should be the basis of
assessing a file.
Any change; if requested, all applicants will intimate to OINP as per the policy.

MO876

Feb 3, 2016
CRS- 404 CEC
PT Notification Dec 23
Application Submitted: Feb 1
OINP Received- Feb 5
AOR- Aug 19th

Have OINP requested new bank statements?
Or does anyone know if they will request such documents.
Has anyone sent new bank statements to OINP?

An8865

Feb 8, 2016
Hi guys,

I just have a question if any of you could help.

I received my AOR this Saturday and I am about to post my new bank draft. I am just in a dilemma thinking I haven't sent my original IELTS and WES when applied. I can't remember if I sent a copy or originals honestly . Can any of advise if I should send originals now or it should be all good as I have already got AOR?

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
@best of luck and other seniors

I am 25 feb applicant and as the other member got aor of my date m little tensed and worried, really need help and want to send them a fax, could you guys please help me what details i should enter in fax

Thanks in advance

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jj0502 said:
@best of luck and other seniors

I am 25 feb applicant and as the other member got aor of my date m little tensed and worried, really need help and want to send them a fax, could you guys please help me what details i should enter in fax

Thanks in advance
Ask them to send a copy of AOR as you have not yet received it. Confirm your mail address.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
An8865 said:
Hi guys,

I received my AOR this Saturday and I am about to post my new bank draft. I am just in a dilemma thinking I haven't sent my original IELTS and WES when applied. I can't remember if I sent a copy or originals honestly . Can any of advise if I should send originals now or it should be all good as I have already got AOR?
I think you should send only what has been asked for. I just posted my new bank draft today along with the Change of Personal Info form, because my address has changed. I know I might be required to send some other documents like duplicate ECA copy etc later, but I think it's better to do so only when they ask for it. No point overwhelming them with papers right now.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An8865 said:
Hi guys,

Hi,

What you mean by original IELTS and WES? You dont need to send original documents. You just have to send the photocopies. For WES you will have to order a copy online which will be sent to OINP directly.

Refer 11th Jan 2016 update at link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Any specific reason as to why you are sending updated payslips and and bank statement? Even if you send now, it is likely that they will come back asking for the same document. I did the same mistake - Ended up submitting the same documentation twice.

However, please submit the documents mentioning your designation change and write a letter explaining the same. Yes, you can use the change of personal information form. However, explain it in a bit more detail in the body of the e-mail! Also, order a copy of your ECA report to be sent directly to OINP and include the receipt in the e-mail!
Hi Rajkamal,

Just to be clear - are you saying we should go ahead and order the duplicate ECA report to be sent to OINP once we've received the AOR? They have only asked me for the new DD so far; no duplicate ECA or any other docs.

While I am itching to be proactive in sending whatever documents I think/know they will want, I have been holding back on doing that lest I overwhelm them with unnecessary paperwork at this point. Please advise! Thanks.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
raghav.sharma said:
Hi,

One general query that when OINP is sending back the outdated DD on the mailing address do they inform us for the same by means of mail or by providing any reference number.

Thanks,
I would like to know about this too! Anyone who has got the old draft back from them? They asked me to confirm my mailing address for the expired draft to be sent back to me, but I haven't heard anything after that. I made a new draft and have sent that to save time. But I will need to get the old one back to be able to recover my money stuck there.

Also, those who have been requested to submit additional documents - are we allowed to fax them those documents or they have to be sent by post only? (So much money going into FedEx/UPS cost...sigh.)

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
And they wouldn't suddenly increase the draw size unless they have employed more resources. CIC knows they already have a pile of applications - NDVO is one of the slowest from what I hear. A few applicants have been waiting for more than 8 months/1 year for PPR. Pathetic. LVO is quicker compared to NDVO.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is NDVO and LVO?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gp0504 said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is NDVO and LVO?
NDVO = New Delhi Visa Office
LVO = London Visa Office

These are the local visa offices that process the applications of applicants that are currently residing in that locality.