+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hello,

I got a reply from OINP saying I send them incomplete information, this is due to the check sent with an incorrect receiver's name, which I noted after sending my package and contacted them asking how to send a new money order to solve the issue on April 6th and got a response a couple of days after that saying:

"This refers to your recent correspondence on April 6th:
Thank you for your email, which has been noted.
You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.
Thank you for your interest in our program."

Today I got a letter from them along with all the documents I sent saying my application is incomplete and they are no longer taking applications, so my immigrations plan had come to an end.

I guess that I least I finally got some information regarding my application, so I can finalloy move on.

I wish the best of luck to all of you, hope you make it!

ps. Please update my entry (javisam376) accordingly if you consider it necesary. Thanks.

schen329

May 9, 2016
javisam376 said:
Hello,

I got a reply from OINP saying I send them incomplete information, this is due to the check sent with an incorrect receiver's name, which I noted after sending my package and contacted them asking how to send a new money order to solve the issue on April 6th and got a response a couple of days after that saying:

Today I got a letter from them along with all the documents I sent saying my application is incomplete and they are no longer taking applications, so my immigrations plan had come to an end.

I guess that I least I finally got some information regarding my application, so I can finalloy move on.

ps. Please update my entry (javisam376) accordingly if you consider it necesary. Thanks.
I think that's ridiculous, at least they should give one reconsideration chance given that you put so much efforts for preparing application and paitients in waiting. They cannot just decline it due to a small human error. I would ask for a appeal.

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
schen329 said:
I think that's ridiculous, at least they should give one reconsideration chance given that you put so much efforts for preparing application and paitients in waiting. They cannot just decline it due to a small human error. I would ask for a appeal.
Thanks for your support. I already send an email indicating I am very upset since I noted the error before they made the determination of not taking any more applicants and could have solved the issue if I had received a proper response by sending a new money order before May 9th. This was sent to the same email addresses that gave me the generic response on April 8th (Ontario Nominee (MCIIT) <ontarionominee@ontario.ca> and "Express Entry (MCIIT)" <ExpressEntry@ontario.ca> ), so I am not being very optimistic on anything possitive happening.

Is there any other way to try to get my case reviewed or reconsidered?

Thanks

schen329

May 9, 2016
javisam376 said:
Thanks for your support. I already send an email indicating I am very upset since I noted the error before they made the determination of not taking any more applicants and could have solved the issue if I had received a proper response by sending a new money order before May 9th. This was sent to the same email addresses that gave me the generic response on April 8th (Ontario Nominee (MCIIT) <ontarionominee@ontario.ca> and "Express Entry (MCIIT)" <ExpressEntry@ontario.ca> ), so I am not being very optimistic on anything possitive happening.

Is there any other way to try to get my case reviewed or reconsidered?

Thanks
This is quoted from their website:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program gives applicants an opportunity to seek a review of the denial decision of their application. This process is called Reconsideration.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s reconsideration process is in place to provide applicants recourse to the denial of their case should they feel an error was made by the program. Written request for reconsideration must be made within 30 calendar days of the date on the denial letter and must identify what error(s) you believe was/were made in the assessment of your application. The error(s) you identify must be related to the stated reason(s) for the denial of your application. If the deadline to submit the request falls on a weekend or a statutory holiday, the deadline to submit the request will be extended to the next working day.
Reconsideration requests are reviewed by an official who was not involved in the original decision and who occupies a higher position than the original decision-maker. The reconsideration decision is final.
Please note that a reconsideration request will consider eligibility at the time of the original application. A decision will not be reconsidered on the basis of a change in circumstances from the time of application submission and will not take into consideration new information or documentation that was not submitted to the program during initial application assessment. In these instances nominee applicants should submit a new application to the program. Nominee applicants submitting a new application are required to pay the application fee for the new application.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javisam376 said:
Hello,

Very sad to know it. Chances are less but hope they will reconsider it. It is very brutal to reject application this way after 5+ months. You received your application back today but what was the date when they send it to you? You are CEC or FSW?

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
schen329 said:
This is quoted from their website:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program gives applicants an opportunity to seek a review of the denial decision of their application. This process is called Reconsideration.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s reconsideration process is in place to provide applicants recourse to the denial of their case should they feel an error was made by the program. Written request for reconsideration must be made within 30 calendar days of the date on the denial letter and must identify what error(s) you believe was/were made in the assessment of your application. The error(s) you identify must be related to the stated reason(s) for the denial of your application. If the deadline to submit the request falls on a weekend or a statutory holiday, the deadline to submit the request will be extended to the next working day.
Reconsideration requests are reviewed by an official who was not involved in the original decision and who occupies a higher position than the original decision-maker. The reconsideration decision is final.
Please note that a reconsideration request will consider eligibility at the time of the original application. A decision will not be reconsidered on the basis of a change in circumstances from the time of application submission and will not take into consideration new information or documentation that was not submitted to the program during initial application assessment. In these instances nominee applicants should submit a new application to the program. Nominee applicants submitting a new application are required to pay the application fee for the new application.
THanks schen329! I would not have had the spirit to look for that after the response I got from Ontario. I'll give it a shot, my points to be included in the letter are:

- I noticed the error and pointed it out on April 6th, asking for instructions on how to send another money order or how to proceed (email said "I would like to ask if it is possible to send a new money order to be considered for my application instead of the current one, or what would be the best course of action in order for my fees to be processed correctly without the complete application being rejected, if possible.")

- Their response on April 8th said they will contact me, which didn't happened until I got rejection letter sent on July 8th (reached my Peruvian address today), with rejection reason being the one I pointed out on April 6th.

- My intention to send another money order was made before they decision not to take any more applications during 2016, which would had give me enough time to resend a complete application package if they would told me to do so, however the lack of clear information on their end prevented me from doing anything in that regard.

- The lack of a proper response on their end with instructions on how to proceed prevented me from applying to another provincial program, which in turn made my birthday to become closer and therefore I will loose points on any possible applications (I will loose points every year due to my age), which is now closer due to the delay in providing a response on their end.

Do you guys consider it will make a strong case for reconsideration? Anything that you would recommend to add or remove?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
Very sad to know it. Chances are less but hope they will reconsider it. It is very brutal to reject application this way after 5+ months. You received your application back today but what was the date when they send it to you? You are CEC or FSW?
Date on the letter us July 08th, I am taking a closer look into the package and it seems it was mailed on July 14th. I noticed my application had a stamp with a date of a day after application was delivered by Canada postal service.

I am (or was) a FSW applicant.

schen329

May 9, 2016
javisam376 said:
Date on the letter us July 08th, I am taking a closer look into the package and it seems it was mailed on July 14th. I noticed my application had a stamp with a date of a day after application was delivered by Canada postal service.

I am (or was) a FSW applicant.
Just reiterate that you recognized the error before 9May2016 and they have been ignoring your inquiries with generic response until now and decline your application. And this is unfair as no one is perfect and besides you found out the error earlier that you wanted to correct it in time.

keyrajones01

Mar 3, 2016
Hi all,

I hope you are all doing well. I am sorry I am not very active on the thread as I am swamped with work and school. But I am always reading your posts and loving the support and the atmosphere. I emailed OINP late last night. They replied today, saying that my application has been reviewed and accepted, and my AOR and file number will follow soon. After 5 months of wait, I can finally perceive a little bit of hope :) :) :). BTW, I am an FSW applicant and my application was received on the 29th of February.

Thanks guys!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
schen329 said:
This is sad. However, there is no appeal process for incomplete applications. If they reject your application post AOR, then you get to file an appeal (reconsideration request).

Gaurav_Vij

Jul 19, 2016
Hi Friends

Can someone share the email id for OINP ppl to get some info on the status of ones file.

Please support.

Regards

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Gaurav_Vij said:
Hi Friends
Can someone share the email id for OINP ppl to get some info on the status of ones file.
Please support.
Regards
Check below link and bookmark.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCONTACT.html

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATED

[size=12pt]Total Number of Applicants
[td][size=12pt]Number of Nominations[/td][td][size=12pt]Number of AORs[/td][td][size=12pt]Number of applications returned[/td][td][size=12pt]Number of applications rejected[/td]

[tr][td]
[size=12pt]92
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]0
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]5
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]1
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]0
[/td][/tr]

Stream NameDeliveredStatus AoR Date Nomination Date Additional Info
FSWzee20151-Feb-16Withdrawn--SINP NOM and ITA
FSWsushsmart151-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
CECmrihan1-Feb-16AOR pending--
-adore_amod1-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Deepti19201-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Kat651-Feb-16AOR pending--
-ariadnemm2-Feb-16AOR pending--
-prettyCanada2-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Shanps2-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWLotus_012-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
CECSarah dhanoa2-Feb-16NOM Pending9-june-2016-
-tusharpatel2-Feb-16AOR Pending--
FSWRuby312-Feb-16AOR Pending--
MASTERSAjayrrk3-Feb-16NOM Pending16-june-2016-
-Hanan223-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWsri_blr2063-Feb-16AOR pending--
-MarcAnthony3-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Arorak3-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Awais1743-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Rads20163-Feb-16AOR pending--
-eridaprifti3-Feb-16AOR pending--
-vishalnmodi4-Feb-16AOR pending--
-diogonb4-Feb-16AOR pending--
-LanaS5-Feb-16AOR pending--
CECamriash5-Feb-16AOR pending--
-rajbmanian5-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Samzgfang8-Feb-16AOR pending--
-kronstadter8-Feb-16AOR pending--
-khoi_ke8-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
FSWsamzgfang8-Feb-16AOR pending--
-navkaur_1519-Feb-16AOR pending--
-abbysuri 9-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
-Mathew9-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
-rahulimmi9-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWharish78189-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWwaiting_for_PT9-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWzubinmatie9-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWusmibrahim10-Feb-16AOR pending--
-jainpiyush2710-Feb-16AOR pending--
-sha112210-Feb-16AOR pending--
-bib4canada10-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWsbrs201011-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWthestunner31611-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Nothingbutwaiting11-Feb-16AOR pending--
-dhruvin79211-Feb-16AOR pending--
-kaydolz12-Feb-16AOR pending--
-mco24612-Feb-16AOR pending--
-JGD_C12-Feb-16AOR pending--
-sush8012-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
FSWMustafa Elnile12-Feb-16AOR pending--
laykon200012-Feb-16AOR pending--
-schen32912-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
-visawizard13-Feb-16AOR pending--
-mike178915-Feb-16AOR pending--
CECYogivrun15-Feb-16AOR pending--
-omarnabsws16-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWMZASAM16-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
FSWthedichikutty16-Feb-16Withdrawn--SINP NOM and ITA on 24th March
-PurpleStar16-Feb-16AOR pending--
MASTERS Anna17-Feb-16NOM Pending27-june-2016-
-chat91691617-Feb-16NOM Pending--
CECpassion_to_rise17-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
-aotar18-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Mechanical Engg 18-Feb-16AOR pending--
-jain_pri18-Feb-16AOR pending--
CECYash902218-Feb-16AOR pending--
-sscorpion18-Feb-16AOR pending--
-javisam37618-Feb-16Returned--returned - incomplete
CECbutters169018-Feb-16NOM Pending7-june-2016-
-IlyaL19-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
FSWvignesh858919-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWelasticman219-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWregalkp21-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
-surash2721-Feb-16AOR pending--
-hiren_2522-Feb-16AOR pending--
-zoria22-Feb-16AOR pending--
CECMoe Juve23-Feb-16AOR pending--
MASTERSaredhat23-Feb-16NOM Pending08-july-2016-
-bishgop24-Feb-16AOR pending--
-mohitkoladia25-Feb-16AOR pending--
-TicTocCroc25-Feb-16AOR pending--
-jj050225-Feb-16AOR pending--
-tokrithi25-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWPavS25-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
FSWsyedahraza26-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Siddiquis27-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Evernabin28-Feb-16AOR pending--
-Sparkles29-Feb-16AOR pending--
CECsid.r 29-Feb-16AOR pending--
CECEugenie201629-Feb-16AOR pending--
FSWkeyrajones0129-Feb-16AOR pending--Reviewed and accepted
FSWsunilcyborg29-Feb-16AOR pending--
-BQM15-Apr-16 AOR pending--

Please let the formatting stay intact. If you want any change in the sheet, please let me/lotus know and we will be more than glad to update the information for you.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ usmibrahim, the application which is shown as rejected incomplete will be considered in application return and not rejected. please make correction. Post AOR if they reject any application it will be considered as rejected.

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ usmibrahim, the application which is shown as rejected incomplete will be considered in application return and not rejected. please make correction. Post AOR if they reject any application it will be considered as rejected.
Thanks for the input - fixed