+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it seems they might have opened almost all the parcels of Feb applicants.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javisam376 said:
Hello,

I got a reply from OINP saying I send them incomplete information, this is due to the check sent with an incorrect receiver's name, which I noted after sending my package and contacted them asking how to send a new money order to solve the issue on April 6th and got a response a couple of days after that saying:

"This refers to your recent correspondence on April 6th:
Thank you for your email, which has been noted.
You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.
Thank you for your interest in our program."

Today I got a letter from them along with all the documents I sent saying my application is incomplete and they are no longer taking applications, so my immigrations plan had come to an end.

I guess that I least I finally got some information regarding my application, so I can finalloy move on.

I wish the best of luck to all of you, hope you make it!

ps. Please update my entry (javisam376) accordingly if you consider it necesary. Thanks.

Don't lose hopes yet, friend!... I learnt from this forum that OINP is expected to open window for fresh applications somewhere in Oct/Nov this year. You can try again.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Skvach said:
So it seems they might have opened almost all the parcels of Feb applicants.
Yes they do that since few months. They return application much in advance and so may be you wont see any more returned application later. But in December group we are still expecting 10 more AOR. Unless they all get AOR we cant be 100% sure.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
At least tell us what was the funny reply given to you on inquiry?
Sure thing! So far just an automatic email from OINP saying a high number of applications have been received and blah blah.......blah lol.
But I read somewhere in this forum that a guy's application was reviewed and accepted just one day after he sent an email to OINP, so keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eugenie2016 said:
Hey, we are exactly in the same boat!! Dropped it on Feb 29 and CEC candidate too hahaha.
I sent an email few weeks ago and heard nothing yet. Gonna send another one
There's seriously no procedure so this entire process is so frustrating. There's hardly any conformity in the replies we hear. I think updating OINP's website with simple stuff as to what month's applications they are processing would be good enough for now!

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, everyone. I submitted my OINP application on March 09 and no AOR yet.

Do I need to request a duplicated WES report right now or after I receive the file number?

Thank you.

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
lol you included everything, what else you wanted to. And believe me you will get a funny reply soon from them. the so called stereo type.
Hey BestofLuck, so I re-sent another same email yesterday, and i got the reply today!! :) :)
Is this a pre-AOR?

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number. "

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sid.r said:
There's seriously no procedure so this entire process is so frustrating. There's hardly any conformity in the replies we hear. I think updating OINP's website with simple stuff as to what month's applications they are processing would be good enough for now!
hey Sid.r, check above, I got their reply! First email no response for 1 month, second email got response in 1 day hahaha

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hi guys

With regards to the email from OINP stating "We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing."

I got this email 1st on June 29, 2016 as a reply from "ontarionominee@ontario.ca"
Now I got the same email with the same body and description today (July 20, 2016) from "ExpressEntry@ontario.ca"

So is this like a double confirmation or is it like a random reply they send ppl who send repeated emails requsting an update towards their application???

I just hope and pray that it means something goods towards our goals of getting to Ontario, Canada.

Cheers

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am a new member to February 2016 OINP Application thread.

I received below reply from OINP on my email which I sent yesterday for Application status.

"We have reviewed and accepted your application and it is put up in queue for further processing...."

My details are:

CRS Total :416
OINP Application self delivered : 17-Feb-2016
I am CEC candidate.

Now I am waiting for my OINP AOR.

I thought of sharing this information to the group.

-Passion_to_rise

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
passion_to_rise said:
Hi All,

I am a new member to February 2016 OINP Application thread.

I received below reply from OINP on my email which I sent yesterday for Application status.

"We have reviewed and accepted your application and it is put up in queue for further processing...."

My details are:

CRS Total :416
OINP Application self delivered : 17-Feb-2016
I am CEC candidate.

Now I am waiting for my OINP AOR.

I thought of sharing this information to the group.

-Passion_to_rise
thanks for the update. i have added your entry in the sheet (page 46)

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbysuri said:
Hi guys

With regards to the email from OINP stating "We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing."

I got this email 1st on June 29, 2016 as a reply from "ontarionominee@ontario.ca"
Now I got the same email with the same body and description today (July 20, 2016) from "ExpressEntry@ontario.ca"

So is this like a double confirmation or is it like a random reply they send ppl who send repeated emails requsting an update towards their application???

I just hope and pray that it means something goods towards our goals of getting to Ontario, Canada.

Cheers
i think you sent multiple status update requests. So these are replies for two of those status request mails.