+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

ajayrrk

Mar 6, 2014
sscorpion said:
Interesting .... Your file reached OINP in early Feb and they said it's under final review.
I've heard of cases where OINP don't send any AORs or require any other documents if your file is complete in all respects and they have all details.
I hope you get nomination straight away!
Please keep us posted with the developments....
Good luck!
Thanks..

hope so that's the case and my study permit is expiring on 30th june.

I have purposely delayed applying for my work permit. so may be that's the reason y then went on processing my file.

any further updates will keep you all posted...

jain_pri

Sep 18, 2015
Sarah dhanoa said:
I will be on implied status after sunday as my wp will expire and I just filed extension to buy extra time
Sarah, how did you apply for Work Permit extension. I am in the same boat as yours and my WP is expiring soon.

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hey Guys..

Yesterday I received an email from Express Entry Ontario confirming that my package has been received and is in queue for review...

I just hope that they put in a little more effort and get to our applications earlier.

tusharpatel

Feb 11, 2014
Hello guys,
I submitted my file on February 2,2016. My work permit was expiring on May 13,2016. On the same day, I got an extension of it. But my lawyer told me to submit it after receiving AOR. But then he changed his mind and submitted my work permit to oinp. Is it going to affect my application status as they might consider that I was on implied status and may close my file? Please reply me.
Thank you to all

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15

Thanks indeed for your advise, Sir / Ma'am.

Give me the liberty to express. Shared my view on the current scenarios.

If you don't wish, please don't read, ignore.

I respect your perspective; Sush you know what we are going through..

ajayrrk

Mar 6, 2014
Hello everyone in this group/ topic

plzz call OINP and try the option of 0(to speak to in person option). if they redirect to mailbox number, try calling again and again and until someone picks up the call.

Ask them about the status of ur application currently and let me know what they are saying..

bcos i called again today and got the same response from another who picked up the call.

Nothingbutwaiting

May 27, 2016
I just got my visitor visa as my WP is expiring on june 21 2016. I hope to receive my AOR as soon as possible. Would it affect my oinp application?

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Everyone!!

My application was received by Ontario office on 22 Feb. When can I expect AOR and nomination? This waiting is killing me!!
They are so slow :mad:

One thing as the validity of DD is 6 months. What will if it get expired? Will it affect the processing time of the application!!

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
regalkp said:
Hello Everyone!!

My application was received by Ontario office on 22 Feb. When can I expect AOR and nomination? This waiting is killing me!!
They are so slow :mad:

One thing as the validity of DD is 6 months. What will if it get expired? Will it affect the processing time of the application!!
Join the Gang.. We are all waiting..

According to me it looks like another 2 months

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Congratulations Sarah!!

@abbysuri whats ur ee score?

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! I guess you are being the quickest out of the Feb applicants to receive the AOR. :D

abbysuri said:
Hey Guys..

Yesterday I received an email from Express Entry Ontario confirming that my package has been received and is in queue for review...

I just hope that they put in a little more effort and get to our applications earlier.

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
samzgfang said:
Congratulations! I guess you are being the quickest out of the Feb applicants to receive the AOR. :D
Hahaha I wish...

I think it's only confirming the package being deliverd and not assessed

AOR I think will come post assessment of my docs only

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
hey guys

i received my AOR a few days ago.
application delivered on feb 18 and my work permit is expiring july 9 2016
CEC inland applicant.