+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
positiveenergylittlesun said:
oh so now they have moved on to Feb applications... you are with expiring work permit too right?
Yes my work permit is expiring, I read they told another 3rd feb applicant that they are in final phase for his file

Nothingbutwaiting

May 27, 2016
Sarah dhanoa said:
Yes my work permit is expiring, I read they told another 3rd feb applicant that they are in final phase for his file
When is your work permit expiring as my work permit is also expiring on june 21 2016?

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
MZASAM said:
Great; at least the applicants who's permits are expiring are getting the AOR's. Wish them quick NOM's

Its evident that the OINP procedures of 90 days AOR / NOM time frame, got derailed.

I fail to understand why the applicants should call, mail OINP, remind them that their work permits are expiring.

A simple query, software can extract the data and provide OINP with report of applicants who's work permit are expiring.

Unbelievable system; in this era of technology. Even if it's done manually it should not so much time :'(
I messaged them on fb and they advised to call and send email to make sure they are aware of it.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah, enjoy the present moments and follow OINP on your NOM..

Whats' going on..You need to followup on FB.. then you are asked to call, mail..

Imagine, the state of mind of all the applicants, from oct till feb 16 when oinp stopped sending NOI..

May God give more patience to all of us :)

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
MZASAM said:
Sarah, enjoy the present moments and follow OINP on your NOM..

Whats' going on..You need to followup on FB.. then you are asked to call, mail..

Imagine, the state of mind of all the applicants, from oct till feb 16 when oinp stopped sending NOI..

May God give more patience to all of us :)
Thank You, I am still worried as they might giveme trouble for being on implied status