+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excellent. So I guess AORs are being sent out for Feb applicants from June. Good news yay! :D

butters1690 said:
hey guys

i received my AOR a few days ago.
application delivered on feb 18 and my work permit is expiring july 9 2016
CEC inland applicant.

Nothingbutwaiting

May 27, 2016
butters1690 said:
hey guys

i received my AOR a few days ago.
application delivered on feb 18 and my work permit is expiring july 9 2016
CEC inland applicant.
Did you call them about your work permit status? How did they inform you about AOR (Email or Call)?

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbysuri said:
Hey Guys..

Yesterday I received an email from Express Entry Ontario confirming that my package has been received and is in queue for review...

I just hope that they put in a little more effort and get to our applications earlier.
Hey,

Was this a response to your inquiry or an email update from OINP?
Can you please share the contents of the email?

Thanks.

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congrats

Finally Feb apps started getting AOR.
Even thu its only for inland app who's status will expire soon like January apps.
It will take a while "a month and more" for the others after dealing with the remaining half of December and all January apps but it's really a good thing to see Feb app gets AOR.

Good luck guys

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
sscorpion said:
Hey,

Was this a response to your inquiry or an email update from OINP?
Can you please share the contents of the email?

Thanks.
As much as I want it to be more.... I think it is just a response to my query. I'm hoping though that it means more... much more.

Below is the response i received from

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application package is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters are taking longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in our program."

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbysuri,

I do not want to disappoint you, however this is just a generic reply send by OINP to most queries regarding status of applications.
I too got the same response months ago. I am positive you will receive an AOR in the coming 2 months though. Don't worry. We are in the same boat.

I hope you've send Duplicate ECA receipt along with your application??

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
sscorpion said:
abbysuri,

I do not want to disappoint you, however this is just a generic reply send by OINP to most queries regarding status of applications.
I too got the same response months ago. I am positive you will receive an AOR in the coming 2 months though. Don't worry. We are in the same boat.

I hope you've send Duplicate ECA receipt along with your application??
Hey thanks

Don't worry I'm not disappointed but have taken the same as a positive..
And yes... I did send duplicate ECA REPORT as well

Let's hope for the best.

tusharpatel

Feb 11, 2014
Hello guys,
I submitted my file on February 2,2016. My work permit was expiring on May 13,2016. On the same day, I got an extension of it. But my lawyer told me to submit it after receiving AOR. But then he changed his mind and submitted my work permit to oinp. Is it going to affect my application status as they might consider that I was on implied status and may close my file? Please reply me.
Thank you to all

bib4canada

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
Jan4 guy got Pre AOR (mail saying that AOR will follow) :D :D :D

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidney.bae - can you give more details about your case ? like when applied, when recd aor, that sort of thing
answering your question -its supposed to go back in queue where it was before, not all the way back to the beginning... but you never know with OINP. I guess it depends on why the application was returned in the first place...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sidney.Bae said:
guys, question.

if you app returned, when resubmitted, will it still be in the queue? or treated as new app?
it will be treated as new app.

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
thestunner316 said:
sidney.bae - can you give more details about your case ? like when applied, when recd aor, that sort of thing
answering your question -its supposed to go back in queue where it was before, not all the way back to the beginning... but you never know with OINP. I guess it depends on why the application was returned in the first place...

my app is not returned yet, it's been 4 months, coz my PGWP is expiring, so I'm wondering. I wouldn't have the time to resubmitted and wait again. it's too long.