OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
@Skvach:

Does this message mean my file was checked and found complete AS the message stated
"We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing"
Although some members don't agree with me on that point but yes, I truly believe that in this message they clearly indicate that your application was checked (reviewed) and they found it complete (accepted) (otherwise it would be refused instead of accepted).
SO, you just need to wait for an AOR, which will be definitely sent in the near future. In the AOR they will mention whether you have to send a new DD or not.

I think the process works this way:

A few officers are checking parcels for completeness.
Then parcels go to two different groups: 1)complete 2)incomplete
After that, an officer sends incomplete applications back,
While another officer sends AORs.

They are checking applications faster than sending AORs because of a different number of stuff working on it. OR,
because they just want to delay AORs and nominations.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidney.Bae: Remain positive, pray and hope for the best.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach

You analyzed the documents flow logically. Let's hope OINP expedites the AOR's NOM's for all applicants. :'( :-X :-[

Nothingbutwaiting

May 27, 2016
People who got their T4 & NOA for 2015 after they applied for OINP Human Capital , what have you used as an alternative for that as I have used ROE and should I send my T4 & NOA now or should I wait for AOR?

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Members!!

I called oinp today. The guy was very rude. My application was received by Ontario Office on Feb 22. He told me that my docs are still under review phase. Why is this system so slow? Means they haven't even opened feb candidates package applications? :'( :( :mad:

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys stop calling them. There are literally thousands of candidates, what will happen even if only 10% will call? Also, they are not reliable on calls and they have records of each call with respect to application...it is understandable that people will be anxious but calling is no solution...just my humble opinion...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regal

They opened Feb applications. Read the email I posted on page 39.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada,

Let's refrain from calling them.

Reason: Tons of files, innumerable calls!!! It is not a fully computerized system. The replies are generic, based on what info you share.

On many occasions according to the applicants, the officers are upset and many applicants got inappropriate answers.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Off late, it appears that the Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan...threads are loosing the steam and becoming dull, dismal, and dreary.

Seems, majority of the topics, experiences have been, shared, discussed in depth. On / Off there is an excitement when applicants

get their AOR's and sadness when the applicants get rejected.

Let's all keep up the spirits high. :'( :'( :-X :-X :-[ :-[

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM, Its always good that the activities in the group comes to an end. this means all are nominated. I would love to delete the group soon with everyone nominated. So less the activity more is the progress.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very True, Bestofluck, :)

But don't think, decide to delete the group even after every body gets nominated, as it would help the future applicants greatly. :'( :-X :eek:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Very True, Bestofluck, :)

But don't think, decide to delete the group even after every body gets nominated, as it would help the future applicants greatly. :'( :-X :eek:
Destruction is the first step to reconstruction. We will create another group which is more required at that time, Where you might see a combo of Dec, Jan and Feb-March applicants together.

Hope future applicants do not go through all rubbish we have gone through and OINP improves to become simple efficient and fast PNP

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
no good new for Feb applicants.

Not sure if the application are opened yet. do we really pass initial check?
I am afraid if they will send back the package with incompleteness check.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

adore_amod, Please read

Feb applications opened:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-applications-delivered-in-february-2016-lets-connect-here-t396585.570.html

Page 39