Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
After the deletion of our common platform OOPNP-Acknowledgment Received, everybody is now posting their message in the month wise group. It’s really difficult for all of us to know your updates and thoughts. We need to browse all the groups. Please post your message in a common platform. I tried to make with the same name as (OOPNP Acknowledgement Received http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgement-received-t432080.0.html) and also ppahuja made one (OINP - Acknowledgment Received http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-acknowledgment-received-t431911.0.html)
Choose any one to make a common platform.

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
visawizard said:
13th Feb. why?
I think you are safe as the candidate whose passport pages were missing, her app was sent by oinp on 24 June and she got it on 2 July. Hope for the best.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I sent an e-mail to OINP on 22 Jun 2016, for completeness check inquiry. My app received date is 2-Feb-2016. No answer is received, so far. Any buddy else in same boat?

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Hi,

I sent an e-mail to OINP on 22 Jun 2016, for completeness check inquiry. My app received date is 2-Feb-2016. No answer is received, so far. Any buddy else in same boat?
Call them on this number : (416) 327-0374. First press 1 for english. then 3 and 0. wait for someone, if it goes to voicemail, call again. call after 2 pm EST.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calling them is not reliable. I have seen candidates who were told completeness check is done and while calling next time it was told that it is still in review and no completeness check done. Depends on person to person based on who is picking up call.

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Calling is not going to help much. as the processor just have access to inform if when the document was received. It's better to wait for the turn!

PrettyCanada said:
Calling them is not reliable. I have seen candidates who were told completeness check is done and while calling next time it was told that it is still in review and no completeness check done. Depends on person to person based on who is picking up call.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
adore_amod said:
Yes this wait is killing us.

I sent MoneyOrder from CIBC bank and they already deduct money from my account so not sure if that has also expiry. Please suggest?
Not sure about Money Order, but I sent a Bank Draft from CIBC, and my money was deducted straight away from my account. I asked them about whether it had an expiry date, and they said there isn't one - it's valid until the end of time!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
visawizard said:
I have changed my address after lodging the application. I have emailed OINP stating the Change of Circumstance however i never received any acknowledgment for it. So considering the worst case scenario, if OINP rejects my application will they be sending it to my old address? I have moved to another state!! :(
Is there a facility like in India to inform the post office to redirect anything your name to new address? or at least they can infirm you that you have recd a packet. you can ask the new tenants to inform you, if they receive any packet. This is just for safety, or else there is a little chance or any return now.

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
butters1690 said:
Hey, no i did not send any birth certs/passport of my baby. i updated oinp within a few days after giving birth. i just declared that i have an additional dependent.
yes i dd update my ee profile too. i sent the :'(documents via courier
Hi. We are required to put our file number while filling a change in personal information form which I guess we will receive at the time of aor. So did you send the form without file number? Confused n totally stuck in this situation :'(

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Evernabin said:
Hi. We are required to put our file number while filling a change in personal information form which I guess we will receive at the time of aor. So did you send the form without file number? Confused n totally stuck in this situation :'(
You need to put EE number. My friend called and they asked to put EE number in a comment section.

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Guys,an update.

Got an acknowledgment email from OINP. My package was delivered on feb 23 and applied under master stream without job stream.