+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Fellow February applicants,

Very happy to share that I have been blessed with a baby some days ago. :) :) :) As I guess we are still some months back to hear anything from OINP, should I update them about the birth of my child right now? please suggest. thanks in advance.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Congratulations....God bless the little baby.
It's better to update OINP only after your receive AOR. Also, I hope that you are aware that your POF requirement will be for 3 people. So make sure you have the necessary documents (birth certificate, etc.) before you update OINP about this change in personal circumstances.

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Evernabin said:

Very happy to share that I have been blessed with a baby some days ago. :) :) :) As I guess we are still some months back to hear anything from OINP, should I update them about the birth of my child right now? please suggest. thanks in advance.
Heartily Congratualtions... :)

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Evernabin said:

hey congratulations....

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Evernabin

Congrats!!

You will get your baby's passport in a day. Send the updates to OINP immediately. IF required you send the second time after AOR

Don't delay, wait for AOR. You will have a record that you sent the updates immediately.

I sent update to OINP two months ago. No reply, except the generic mail; we will get back in 15 days. Sent reminders. No response.

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Evernabin said:

Hey, Congrats! I just had a baby too :) All I did was sent OINP the Changes of Personal Information Form letting them know that I have an additional dependent, plus bank statements as new proof of settlement funds.

dhruvin792

Apr 28, 2016
Well my CIC profile was deactivated because there was a change in the funds requirement criteria.

I have already created the new profile and sent them an email with all the details on 25th May. The same day I received an automailer that I will be getting reply in 15 days but still I have not received any feedback from them.

What should be my further action to this?

Thanking you,

Dhruvin

Nothingbutwaiting

May 27, 2016
My roommate got his AOR this week on Thursday . He applied on Feb 18 under masters stream. I applied before him on Feb 11and still haven't heard anything from OINP.

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
butters1690 said:
Hey, Congrats! I just had a baby too :) All I did was sent OINP the Changes of Personal Information Form letting them know that I have an additional dependent, plus bank statements as new proof of settlement funds.
Thank you :). Did you hear anything back from them after you send those documents?? What about birth certificates and passport of the newly born. Should I send those documents from courier or email? What about my EE profile, should I update it as well??

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Hello,

I requested to be included in the record list, assuming that my application was received in 3rd Feb.

Did a re-check, and it turned out to be 29 Jan; gota switch the group again :)

Please correct the list here.

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Evernabin said:
Thank you :). Did you hear anything back from them after you send those documents?? What about birth certificates and passport of the newly born. Should I send those documents from courier or email? What about my EE profile, should I update it as well??
Hey, no i did not send any birth certs/passport of my baby. i updated oinp within a few days after giving birth. i just declared that i have an additional dependent.
yes i dd update my ee profile too. i sent the documents via courier

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
sad news, one WhatsApp group member a7md with app received dates 12th Feb got his app returned due to over missing passport page.
He's not supposed to resend the app now.
Courier sent by OINP - 24 June
Courier received by him - 2 July

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
patnikrishna said:
sad news, one WhatsApp group member a7md with app received dates 12th Feb got his app returned due to over missing passport page.
He's not supposed to resend the app now.
Courier sent by OINP - 24 June
Courier received by him - 2 July

FSW or CEC?