+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
MZASAM said:

adore_amod, Please read

Feb applications opened:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-applications-delivered-in-february-2016-lets-connect-here-t396585.570.html

Page 39
We only know for sure that an application in mid-Feb was opened, we cannot say *all* of Feb have been opened yet. I saw on the March 2016 thread that a March applicant has had his AOR already (work permit expiring next week), so OINP are not doing everything in order - they could be just opening the more urgent ones first :'( :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LUCKY GUYS

Looking to the speed they are sending AOR to January applicants it seems February onward applicants will not have a DD validity problem. Lucky guys :D

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think so. For Jan guys they took 6+ months and same will be the case for Feb guys. They are not going to get AOR until August at least with current pace.

abdul1026

Jul 13, 2016
Hi Folks,
It's my first time posting here, so I apologise if I am posting this in an incorrect place. My OINP was delivered first week of February. I am extremely worried because my express entry expires on July 23rd and I haven't obtained any updates regarding my OINP application (the agent verified to me over the phone that my OINP application was received early feb, but that's the extend of it). My current score: 463

My questions are:

- What should I do if I my express entry profile expires (on July 23rd) and my OINP application status is still unknown? Should I create a new one profile?

- I am currently employed as a full-time engineer. My post-graduation-work permit expires on September... if I get my OINP by August, I will be applying to PR immediately. How long will the PR application (realistically) take? In the meantime, if my work permit expires, should apply to renew it?

Any advice would be appreciated.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
abdul1026 said:
Hi Folks,
It's my first time posting here, so I apologise if I am posting this in an incorrect place. My OINP was delivered first week of February. I am extremely worried because my express entry expires on July 23rd and I haven't obtained any updates regarding my OINP application (the agent verified to me over the phone that my OINP application was received early feb, but that's the extend of it). My current score: 463

My questions are:

- What should I do if I my express entry profile expires (on July 23rd) and my OINP application status is still unknown? Should I create a new one profile?

- I am currently employed as a full-time engineer. My post-graduation-work permit expires on September... if I get my OINP by August, I will be applying to PR immediately. How long will the PR application (realistically) take? In the meantime, if my work permit expires, should apply to renew it?

don't worry, just create a new profile and send that in the email to OINP.
this has happened to a lot of people and OINP has cooperated every time.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
abdul1026 said:

I don't think you will get your OINP by August. They are only just sending out AOR's to January applicants - who know's how much longer it will take for nomination!!? Express Entry is supposed to take 6 months for the PR, but I have seen 8 months on another thread. Best thing to do is read through the other threads to get an idea, I would have said 9 months from getting nomination by OINP to PR depending on quick you get your documents together - but I don't know that for sure. I think you need to consider your options re post-graduate work permit as you're unlikely to be able to renew based on application for PR as you need your AOR from CIC for a Bridging Work Permit, the OINP AOR doesn't help with that.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PrettyCanada said:
I dont think so. For Jan guys they took 6+ months and same will be the case for Feb guys. They are not going to get AOR until August at least with current pace.
I am talking of the starting of AOR date after December guys got . Not the application dates. They took 3 months to give AOR to Dec. applicants once started. January has 1800 applicants and they have already reached half month within a less than one month after starting of giving AOR to FSW outland.

IlyaL

Sep 4, 2015
jj0502 hello,

The standard one:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Ilya

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IlyaL said:
Hello,

Got E-mail as reviewed and accepted but no AOR yet.

FSW, Outland.

Waiting...
Congratulation.
When did you send them the e-mail? What's your application date? It would be better if you can put your dates in signature.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

everybody please put your dates in signature. It makes tracking easy, and more relevant reply can be given to the queries.

Thank you.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I am talking of the starting of AOR date after December guys got . Not the application dates. They took 3 months to give AOR to Dec. applicants once started. January has 1800 applicants and they have already reached half month within a less than one month after starting of giving AOR to FSW outland.
@Bestofluck: Agreed that they reached until Jan 12th or 13th applications also that the pace is much better compared with December applications.

But, half of the month is not half the applications.

They started with Jan on 27th June which had file number close to 2900 (approximately). On 13th July, the file numbers are 3350 (approximately). So that accounts for 450 applicants which is 1/4th of total January applicants. It will take a while before they start with February applicants.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Lotus_01 said:
@Bestofluck: Agreed that they reached until Jan 12th or 13th applications also that the pace is much better compared with December applications.

But, half of the month is not half the applications.

They started with Jan on 27th June which had file number close to 2900 (approximately). On 13th July, the file numbers are 3350 (approximately). So that accounts for 450 applicants which is 1/4th of total January applicants. It will take a while before they start with February applicants.
We just go the dates of AOR. By 1 st week of August February applicants must get started, And they are not many. So mostly all will get AOR before 31st Aug.