+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

Any idea about the cost of application fee when you apply for PR through PNP?
In the application guide it says $1540 including right of permanent residence fee. But, when you go to online payment for provincial nominee, it is $1040.

Neel59

Feb 27, 2017
I have not been able to login to OINP for about half n hour now.. anyone else experiencing the same issue?

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
malipersepolis said:
Hello everyone,

In the application guide it says $1540 including right of permanent residence fee. But, when you go to online payment for provincial nominee, it is $1040.
I think it is 1040 per person

cluster

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2017
Nomination.....
PNP Ontario
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 2018
VISA ISSUED...
January 2018
LANDED..........
Ottawa - January 2018
wondering after receiving nomination is it possible to apply through express entry. someone told me express entry gives 600 points just for nomination and one can get PR in 6-8 months if they use pnp nomination. just wondering if this is true at all?

Jwitness

Mar 31, 2017
Approved today, April 28th!
Submitted February 28.

Thanks to you all, and wishing those still awaiting approval, good luck!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
cluster said:
wondering after receiving nomination is it possible to apply through express entry. someone told me express entry gives 600 points just for nomination and one can get PR in 6-8 months if they use pnp nomination. just wondering if this is true at all?
no you cant because u r nominated for master stream. Just read faq of oinp so u can understand

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
malipersepolis said:
Hello everyone,

I called CIC last week and confirm 1040 is correct. She said they will correct the mistake in guide 7000

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
malipersepolis said:
Hello everyone,

You need to pay

for one person

450$ processing fee
and 550$ Right to residence fee when u will get passport request or u can pay this fee when u ar applying (before hand)

beitis

Apr 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to search about OINP Masters stream, but I am so confused as people are talking about this, their application and other stuff but the CIC website does not say anywhere whether the applications are being accepted at present or not?

Can someone please clear my doubts regarding this? Is the Masters stream applications closed.

Best,
GS

heena303 said:
You need to pay

for one person

450$ processing fee
and 550$ Right to residence fee when u will get passport request or u can pay this fee when u ar applying (before hand)

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
beitis said:
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to search about OINP Masters stream, but I am so confused as people are talking about this, their application and other stuff but the CIC website does not say anywhere whether the applications are being accepted at present or not?

Can someone please clear my doubts regarding this? Is the Masters stream applications closed.

Best,
GS
Right now oinp does not accept master stream application. You need to visit oinp news update and they are going to open in may so u need to be very quick to apply.

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Hi;

if I get nominated under master stream via OINP can I apply for express entry with one year Canadian experience. Currently I am working as a research assistant and in Dec,2017 I will complete my one year. In case if i get nominated during this year can I apply for EE which gives 600 points or I have to apply for IRCC which will take 16 month?

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
Sarapgw said:
Hi;

if I get nominated under master stream via OINP can I apply for express entry with one year Canadian experience. Currently I am working as a research assistant and in Dec,2017 I will complete my one year. In case if i get nominated during this year can I apply for EE which gives 600 points or I have to apply for IRCC which will take 16 month?
Yes, you can apply both. I applied both under master stream and oinp human capital priorities.
1. When you create your profile in EE, ontario will search and send NOI, then you need apply it through oinp website and get 600 points, and then you go back to apply through EE.
2. There is also possibility that your EE score is high enough to be selected by IRCC directly, if this happens, you need apply direct through EE website, then you could save 1500 dollars without applying from OINP.

Hope it helps you.

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
Hi just wondering which NOC you use for research assistant and if you know someone who applied through EE using research assistantship?
Thanks!

Sarapgw said:
Hi;