newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I noticed the other thread was for all streams which made it hard to follow the discussion. Here we can track our timelines and know when our status changes in order for us to evaluate the processing time and stages.

natik

Feb 15, 2017
Yesterday the status of my application in the e-Filing changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment". Does anybody have the same?

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krishnak just had his/hers changed to decision in progress.

Did you submit on the 23rd?

Please let us know your timelines.

natik

Feb 15, 2017
newbutterfly said:
Krishnak just had his/hers changed to decision in progress.

Did you submit on the 23rd?

Please let us know your timelines.
I submitted on the 28th. If Krishnak submitted on the 23rd and had the update today (March 10th), probably it took about 2 weeks to switch the status from "submitted" to "decision in progress". Good timing! Hopefully, it will go faster than last year.

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
MathToStat said:
Any updates? I am curious about how much time it takes to change from decision in progress to decision made?
Hi,
I am also wondering the same thing. I submitted around 9pm on 21st. The status changed from submitted to assessment on March 2. The status changed again from assessment to decision in progress on March 10. Hope my timeline will help other applicants! May I know your timeline? Thanks!

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hello Choip,

I submitted on 24th and today my status got changed to decision in progress. Makes sense, I am two days later than you. Wish everyone best of luck!

choip said:
Hi,
I am also wondering the same thing. I submitted around 9pm on 21st. The status changed from submitted to assessment on March 2. The status changed again from assessment to decision in progress on March 10. Hope my timeline will help other applicants! May I know your timeline? Thanks!

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
MathToStat said:
Hello Choip,

I submitted on 24th and today my status got changed to decision in progress. Makes sense, I am two days later than you. Wish everyone best of luck!
Hi,
Wow, you replied fast! Thanks! It's good to know people who are also in the same boat!

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
natik said:
Yesterday the status of my application in the e-Filing changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment". Does anybody have the same?
Did you also receive an email notification regarding the status change ???

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
MathToStat said:
Hello Choip,

Did you also receive an email notification regarding the status change

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
d4dpk.rajput said:
Did you also receive an email notification regarding the status change
No, there is no email regarding status change. I think applicants are expected to check the website if they are curious in knowing.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
choip said:
No, there is no email regarding status change. I think applicants are expected to check the website if they are curious in knowing.

And you are replying on the basis of personal experience. your status has changed and you didn't receive and email . Am I right ???? Just wanted to know. ..U didn't receive any email and your status has changed as well.

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
d4dpk.rajput said:
And you are replying on the basis of personal experience. your status has changed and you didn't receive and email . Am I right ???? Just wanted to know. ..U didn't receive any email and your status has changed as well.
yes