+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
submitted on February 28, 2017
DIP on March 23, 2017
Approved on April 25, 2017

Congrats on those who have been approved and good luck to those who are waiting for the approval.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
joyliu134 said:
submitted on February 28, 2017
DIP on March 23, 2017
Approved on April 25, 2017

Congrats on those who have been approved and good luck to those who are waiting for the approval.
Master stream??

Jwitness

Mar 31, 2017
Congrats Juliu134. I also submitted February 28, they contacted via email for additional document about two weeks ago which I provided and emailed to them through the same email they used in corresponding with me. I have not received any confirmation from them that they received the document. I even emailed them again two days ago, still no response? Pleas what do you guys think I should do? I am so worried now.... Please I need your input and advice. Where was I suppose to send the requested document to?

Thanks everyone!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Jwitness said:
Congrats Juliu134. I also submitted February 28, they contacted via email for additional document about two weeks ago which I provided and emailed to them through the same email they used in corresponding with me. I have not received any confirmation from them that they received the document. I even emailed them again two days ago, still no response? Pleas what do you guys think I should do? I am so worried now.... Please I need your input and advice. Where was I suppose to send the requested document to?

Thanks everyone!
which email did u submit?

I used this one to contact them and got reply from same after 7 to 8 days.
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

what kind additional documents

Jwitness

Mar 31, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply. Where you also asked to provide an additional document? Was it through the email you listed? Reason why am asking is because they used a different email other than the one you listed to contact me, that was the same email I responded to. I was asked to provide additional financial document. I was of the opinion that the document should be sent to them through the same email they used? Should I resend again to ontarionominee@ontario.ca? Just confused....

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Jwitness said:
Thanks for the prompt reply. Where you also asked to provide an additional document? Was it through the email you listed? Reason why am asking is because they used a different email other than the one you listed to contact me, that was the same email I responded to. I was asked to provide additional financial document. I was of the opinion that the document should be sent to them through the same email they used? Should I resend again to ontarionominee@ontario.ca? Just confused....

They did not ask me any documents. I could not see my birthday in application. So i sent them personal information change form from this email. I got response too that they got my email and they will consider it

Jwitness

Mar 31, 2017
Thanks for the information, I will wait patiently hopefully my status will change from DIP to Approve. Thanks once again.

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Jwitness said:
Hi,
I am not from Master stream but even I had received email asking for additional documents. I had called them to check to which email ID should I send the documents and also to check if I will receive any acknowledgement for the submitted additional documents. They asked me to reply to the email ID from which they have sent email and also told me that no acknowledgement will be sent. I was also told to check One Key account after one week for any status change.
Good Luck

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question here. I got the nomination letter from Ontario, when I copy the letter, it shows "VOID" watermark. But according to checklist and the nomination letter, I do not need send the original one to CIC. But the copy one shows 'VOID'. Please let me know your experience. Thanks.

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question here. I got the nomination letter from Ontario, when I copy the letter, it shows "VOID" watermark. But according to checklist and the nomination letter, I do not need send the original one to CIC. But the copy one shows 'VOID'. Please let me know your experience. Thanks.

humhum

Jan 13, 2014
Here's my timeline for Masters Stream

Submitted February 28th
Assessment March 14th
DIP March 31st
Approved April 25th

Congratulations to those who have been approved
And good luck to those who are waiting for the approval. :)

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
aaron_1117 said:
It's all digital now, cic can verify easily with onip. so it doesnt really matter to have the watermark.