+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
105
4
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2173
spife said:
These two streams are not EE streams...
if the Application is approved by OINP and How long they will take to Nominate or how much time it will take to reflect 600 points in EE profile ?
 

natik

Member
Feb 15, 2017
19
1
Mahadev87, MA and PHD streams are not EE ones. You will not get 600 points. You will receive a Certificate of Nomination which you should use along with other documents to apply for PR in paper on federal level. Currently federal level takes about 16 months. All is explained in the OINP guidelines, www.ontarioimmigration.ca. Good luck!
 

MathToStat

Hero Member
Jan 13, 2017
219
20
Hello Natik,

Can you please tell me where did you find the processing time of 16 months? I cannot find it on CIC website. Thank you!



natik said:
Mahadev87, MA and PHD streams are not EE ones. You will not get 600 points. You will receive a Certificate of Nomination which you should use along with other documents to apply for PR in paper on federal level. Currently federal level takes about 16 months. All is explained in the OINP guidelines, www.ontarioimmigration.ca. Good luck!
 

natik

Member
Feb 15, 2017
19
1
MathToStat, look at this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
You need to choose "economic class", then "Provincial Nominees", then you are applying "NOT via EE".
 

MathToStat

Hero Member
Jan 13, 2017
219
20
Thanks a lot Natik!


natik said:
MathToStat, look at this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
You need to choose "economic class", then "Provincial Nominees", then you are applying "NOT via EE".
 

venum13

Newbie
Apr 21, 2017
2
0
Applied Mar 6th - Masters Stream!

Status : Decision in Progress from Apr 11/12th!

How long is it taking on an avg for changing from DIP to Approved status ?
 

humhum

Member
Jan 13, 2014
14
0
Latest update as per ONIP pages "Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be temporarily unavailable from Friday April 21, 2017 at 5pm EDT until Sunday April 23, 2017 at 8pm EDT as the system undergoes maintenance"

Hopefully the system maintenance should refresh our status for those of us still waiting for status updates/approval. :'(




(Ref:http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html)
 

divyaDEEP

Member
Oct 14, 2013
13
1
Hi I got PNP.I applied on 26th Feb .I got approved status 2 days back and finally pnp at home today.

I have some questions . I applied through master stream now what next ? Do i need to apply for pr paper based or online ? Master stream PNP is not express PNP Right ?

Can someone tell me how to get rcmp police check in Toronto? I was reading on google it says first get your finger print done and then go to police .I am not getting what to do ?

Can someone please help


Thanks in Advance
 

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
61
4
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Congratz Divya..... Since how long your status was in decision in progress and then changed to approved?
 
Mar 18, 2017
16
2
Hi everyone,

I applied for OINP under PhD on Feb. 24th, and got it approved on April 18th. I got the certification of nomination at home on April 20th. Although, I checked the status today and it turned back to decision in progress again. I think they have system problems again as they posted it on their website. Otherwise how come I got the nomination letter and my status changed to decision in progress again. Did anyone received email for change in status? I never got email.
 

heena303

Hero Member
Apr 19, 2016
238
9
malipersepolis said:
Hi everyone,

I applied for OINP under PhD on Feb. 24th, and got it approved on April 18th. I got the certification of nomination at home on April 20th. Although, I checked the status today and it turned back to decision in progress again. I think they have system problems again as they posted it on their website. Otherwise how come I got the nomination letter and my status changed to decision in progress again. Did anyone received email for change in status? I never got email.
no one got email about status change. I think thats why their system is undergoing maintenance. Dont wry, you hv nomination letter in your hand. So go ahead for PR.

Congratulation
 

Olivergeng

Newbie
Feb 22, 2017
8
0
Hello guys,

I am nominated under PhD stream. For the federal level do I need to provide language test result. The PhD stream of OPNP does not ask for IELTS, so do I have to take the test now?

Does anyone have the same situation as me?

Thank you guys, I really need your help.
 

nikabella

Full Member
Apr 23, 2017
22
6
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
malipersepolis said:
Hi everyone,

I applied for OINP under PhD on Feb. 24th, and got it approved on April 18th. I got the certification of nomination at home on April 20th. Although, I checked the status today and it turned back to decision in progress again. I think they have system problems again as they posted it on their website. Otherwise how come I got the nomination letter and my status changed to decision in progress again. Did anyone received email for change in status? I never got email.
Hi malipersepolis,

Me as well, approved back to DIP...