+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer of Employment for Home Support Worker Pilot 4412

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Hi
In caregiver case ,Can employer be in blood relation?
I mean if employer(sister)
Employee( sister in law ) brother wife?
Is is possible to apply or any issue there?

Mahima89

Sep 15, 2020
Hello,
I am currently studying in Canada as an international student. I am also working part time on my study visa as a PSW. My agency is willing to give me a job offer permanently. I do not want to do another course and i will only get 1 year work visa due to this fact. I was wondering if 1 year full time work exeprience will make me eligible to apply for Home support worker program? Thank you.

Myroma

Aug 18, 2019
Hello,
I am currently studying in Canada as an international student. I am also working part time on my study visa as a PSW. My agency is willing to give me a job offer permanently. I do not want to do another course and i will only get 1 year work visa due to this fact. I was wondering if 1 year full time work exeprience will make me eligible to apply for Home support worker program? Thank you.
Do you have nurse qualified previously as you are eligible for psw. If then you are eligible I think so.

richmond08

Jan 4, 2020
Hi
In caregiver case ,Can employer be in blood relation?
I mean if employer(sister)
Employee( sister in law ) brother wife?
Is is possible to apply or any issue there?
Yes, your employer can be blood related to you as long as they pay the employee and have a job offer to complete the document checklist for the pathway HCCP or HSWP. This information is actually in their website.

Hello,
Work experience (part-time/full-time) while studying full-time is not considered in the HSWP. If you can get PGWP after studying then you can work full-time while waiting for the new work permit under HSWP even if your PGWP has expired - implied status. Also, you can apply as soon as you have completed the document checklist for the pathway and don't need to wait 1 year work experience.

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017
Hello does experience gained with a PGWP couts? Or only with the occupational restricted work permit they give? I have almost two years of experience with PGWP should i apply now? Or just wait till i have 24 months of experience?
thank you

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017
Longvterm facilities are considered. The only employers not considered are embassies and consulates

Hello does experience gained with a PGWP couts? Or only with the occupational restricted work permit they give? I have almost two years of experience with PGWP should i apply now? Or just wait till i have 24 months of experience?
thank you

Shamboko

Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately there are no jobs or employers here.

To qualify for a visa, you first need to find an employer in Canada who is willing to hire you.
Hi,finding the employers is hard an less some links are been given better that way.

Trumpet

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Thanks again Twinkleberry! I have confirmed from a CIC agent that working for an agency is eligible as long as you meet the requirements for the Home Support Worker Pathway and I noticed that in the offer letter you can add all the clients you've had while completing the 24 months experience.
Hi richmond08,
Did you get your pr through HSW pilot?